Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Don't Want To Lose Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Lose Her! (2847 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Phranciz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
seunshaks: I live on the island and my baby lives in navy town. I only get to see her once in a long while when her parents are not in town.
We have lots of phone intimacy but she opened up to me that she needs the real thing and can't keep waiting. She has asked me to look for a hotel around Alakija or festac where we can pay for an hour or two to be together every weekend I go to visit her.

Please guys, who knows any cheap short time charlet that makes sense around those areas where I can take her too? I need to love my baby so she can stay reserved for me.

I know you just finished SSCE, JAMB and NECO. But w8 till you see all your result, I think only then you would know there is more to life than getting a kid like you laid. Gosh, I just h8 all this kiss and tell, upda8 of my life kind of pple.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
This is indeed surprising to read. Why not advise him without insulting? Na crime to nyash person babe anywhere as long as it's private?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by MaziOmenuko: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
seunshaks: Lol...... Even Omenuko dey misunderstand me.

My friend, whenever lots of people 'misunderstand' u same time, then something is wrong. We all can't be wrong at the same time.

The fact that you mentioned that you have a comfortable house at Lekki caused more confusion. If your girl can find an excuse to sneak out to meet you at a challet she proposed, she could do the same and meet you in your lekki mansion, after which she can return home.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Umuaka tinz! grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by jeslom: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
orisirisi smh....pls fellow nairalanders anytime i see cockroach am alwayz horn,y ...help me too
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Teenzy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Babe beggn 4 d real thingy I laugh in Latin....lil wonder u flying around lukn 4 a cheap place 2 unleash ur uncontrollable desires....wateva happend 2 keepn d bed undefiled....u 2 shidren need 2 be flogged.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Odunharry(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: Don't tell me you fell for the OP's cheap publicity, the guy is just making fun on nairaland.

@ OP, my own baby has been disturbing for phone intimacy, I won't mind if you can send me your chat logs so that I can gain experience from you.
ahh...she has bn doin it b dat o..tel ha 2 tel u wat is it.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Odunharry(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
poster u no knw ndukwa again?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odunharry: ahh...she has bn doin it b dat o..tel ha 2 tel u wat is it.
Really?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Odunharry(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really?
he shud ask her...gal dsturbng him 4 phonesex haba
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odunharry: he shud ask her...gal dsturbng him 4 phonesex haba
Na true sha
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by dlex21(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2013
seunshaks: This is indeed surprising to read. Why not advise him without insulting? Na crime to nyash person babe anywhere as long as it's private?
Dude! U made it public d minute u posted it on NL!
Get a life bro!
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2013
SpicyMimi:
whats Quora? smiley

www.quora.com
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Can't stop laughing....
Mazi's comment especially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend / Ladies Why The Monosyllables ? / My?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.