Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

To Revenge Is Divine: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To Revenge Is Divine: (1031 Views)

When the system turns around (Animal Revenge in picture) / Woman's Hilarious Revenge On Cheating Husband (picture) / Revenge Part 2-women Maths Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Revenge Is Divine: by nirron1(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2006
One day a husband and wife were in the bathroom,the wife was getting out of the shower and the husband grabs her boobs and says "If these were firmer you wouldn't need a bra." The wife was repulsed by his behavior and ignores him. angry angry  embarassed

The following week they were again in the bathroom and while the wife was getting out of the shower he grabs her ass and says "If your ass was firmer you wouldn't need a girdle." angry angry embarassed

The wife is now pissed and is ploting her revenge.

A week later the husband is getting out of the shower and the wife grabs his penis and says "If this was a little bit bigger I wouldn't need your brother."  wink wink

The husband was enraged with anger but couldn't do anything than to visit his doctor for possible enlargement of his penis,
            smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Revenge Is Divine: by Oracle(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2006
OH MY GOD
do u mean she's actually? i cant stop laughing
Re: To Revenge Is Divine: by nirron1(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2006
Oracle:

OH MY GOD
do u mean she's actually? i can't stop lauging,

I guess she has just let the cat out herself,hasn't she?OR could she be joking?
Re: To Revenge Is Divine: by spikelord(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2006
Haha, so she's been enduring all these while!
Re: To Revenge Is Divine: by ToyM28(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2006
I ve to say Nirron1 u try. gd joke
Re: To Revenge Is Divine: by micklplus(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2006
Correct woman ! how can the man be tackling her in the first place? hes got more than he bargained for.ABI ?
Nice Joke
cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Blonde / Love Letter Written By Maths Freak Lover / Two Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.