Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Exclusive Photos From The Opening Of Shoprite Ibadan - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Exclusive Photos From The Opening Of Shoprite Ibadan (2269 Views)

Exclusive: Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of APC VP Candidate - Prof. Osinbajo / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS : Rapper Lil Kim Exposes Her Private Part / EXCLUSIVE: Letter From A Student Of Lagos State University To D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From The Opening Of Shoprite Ibadan by omolomolarinero: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2013
The opening brought in everybody from Corporate workers to Students, Hawkers, Okada men, bricklayers, Alfas, Pastors, Nurses, beggars, including everybody that was not mentioned. lol

Within few hours of opening, the mall was filled to the brim, the window-shoppers, the real shoppers, shop lifters, shop-eaters, photo -hoppers, all the shop-shop were present. There was human traffic right within the shopping shelves, that you had to hold your pockets tightly cos of ..em…em…the ‘bros-ess’. I was so scared for the supermarket, shoplifting-ly speaking. To end it all, trust my Ibadan peeps, they turned SHOPRITE to a photo studio!

Well I no blame em. how else can they post photos that must go with the title ‘Shoprite things’ on social media? Hee..eh…he

more at www.whatsupibadan.com

Re: Exclusive Photos From The Opening Of Shoprite Ibadan by amiskurie(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Hellfire / Nigerian Man, benjamin, Bags guinness record For Spinning A Guinness Book(video) / 22yr Old Female Graduate Parks £90000 Maserati Car In Middle Of Busy Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.