Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal (17860 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo - Member of Nigeria's House of Rep

Date of Birth: 26 December 1979

Political party: CAN

Education: Senton Secondary School: 1988 - 1994

Diploma Journalism: - 1988 - 1994

BA Politics : Businessman

Legislative Experience: Communications (Chairman), Anti-Corruption, National Ethics & Value Industries.

Take a good look at this Lawmaker's details as displayed on the website of the National Assembly

http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=Hon.Oyetunde.Ojo.O

His name is Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo - Member of Nigeria's House of Rep. Representing IJERO/EFON/EKITI WEST, Ekiti State.

He is the son-in-law of the former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu and married to Tinubu's daughter, Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, the New Iyaloja of Lagos, who Tinubu just imposed on Lagos Market women after the demise of his mother.

According to the information available on the NASS website. He was Born in 1979 and enrolled for his Diploma in Journalism 9 years after he was born. That is between 1988 - 1994! That means he was 9 years when he started his Diploma in Journalism and acquired his diploma in Journalism at the age of 15 (in 1994) and at the same time between 1988 and 1994 was in Senton Secondary School! How can this be? At what age did he Go to Primary and Secondary School?

He also claimed to have obtained B.A POLITICS (UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UNITED KINGDOM) between 2002-2005.

Don't forget that Senator Bola Tinubu was also involved in an alleged certificate forgery (aka Toronto University) by the late Chief Gani Fawehimi which Bola Tinubu denied.

We want Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo to please come forward and explain to Nigerians why this grave 'mistake' on his profile if actually it is a mistake.

This is the link to his profile on the National Assembly Website

http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/portfolio/profile.php?id=Hon.Oyetunde.Ojo.O

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by PointB: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
What can I say?

It (forgery) run deep in the family. We are just scratching the surface. When ACN loses Lagos in 2015, we will know more.

But this is really so blatant, unless of course it is a genuine error.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by jmaine: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wonderful . . . grin
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by donchris999: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
UP Tinubu! UP ACN! UP APC! Eko ni Tinubu the jagajagbantis of yoruba land!
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by donchris999: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
UP Tinubu! UP ACN! UP APC! Eko ni Tinubu the jagajagagbantis of yoruba land!
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by PointB: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Funny that the opposition have not spotted this!

Reminds me of ostrich! grin
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by takedat(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Does it mean INEC and those who contested against him did not spot this "error" in his bio-data/profile? Has anyone taken him to court in respect of this allegation, particularly those who contested against him in the election? Even when the tribunal nullified his election and ordered for a re-run, it was based on technical ground due to the failure of INEC to include the logo of another party on the ballot papers. Is it not possible that the error on his profile page is as a result of negligence on the part of the national assembly management/web admin? You can only use the documents he filled and submitted to INEC backed with an affidavit to nail him, and Since 2011, not even one of his political opponents in the election has approached the court of law. Then this allegation lacks substance!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by RichDad1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
like my father use to say " If you don't know your Family/Lineage history, join Nigerian Politics; you'll have it accurately". But seriously, I can see the handwritten of Lagos PDP and other opposition all over this just because of the newly installed Iyaloja of Lagos who happens to be this man's wife. Naija I hail oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wetin concern man with woman dressing
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by IB5(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
they brought this up because his wife was just appointed as the iya loja grin I am sure they didn't know the guy was existing before now. Lagos PDP sef dey ginger say dey wan win Lagos, I like pipe dreamers cheesy cheesy

But if this is true, they should send that guy packing from the house asap. And INEC should also be challenged for not doing thorough check and screening of our politicians. That is if at all it is true.
Might just be another desperate act of the killer party cheesy

Eko oni ba... lipsrsealed sorry the guy is from Ekiti grin
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
I shudder to think how infantile some of u who are so primed wt d PHD syndrome of Tinubu av bcum

U pipo are latching on unto sometyn dats is primarily an error of IT staff of INEC who might not av inputted d details of d man in question properly

That is why I always wish we all wil use yr education very rationally n shdnt always go to town to tissues of lies

Let me eductate u all a bit

If u want to nail someone in a case like dis,u use his own written documents submitted to INEC to nail him not sometyn dat he can always deny because he wasn't d one dat input d data or details into d system n pls don't tell me data entry officers don't make mistakes due to stress n attempt to meet deadline

There r set of documents always given to aspirants by INEC during electioneering afta wc u re supposed to fill n then depose to an affidavit in d court dat all info supplied by u are to d best of yr ability genuine n factual

Also, d same man's election was cancelled by d tribunal n a re-run was ordered owing 2d fact dat an obscure party candidate cried dat he was disenfranchised cos d ballot paper ddnt carry eida his photo or party logo

Even d PDP dat contested against him wouldn't av bn so blind as 2 let go of infractions such as dis as u all know dat all d party tend to scrutinise d claims of dia opponent to d letter

His election was cancelled afta abt 6months n a re-run ordered which he won again

U tynk PDP wudnt av even run to Al-Jazeera to shout frm d roof top if he deposed to a fake info

Also 4d young @ hrt on NL,Tinubu's form then were obtained n hurriedly filled up 4 him by Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi cos Tinubu was stil perfecting his resignation effectively from Mobil Plc in Houston Texas where he was redeployed to owing to Abacha's crackdown

Sen.Afikuyomi filled dat Tinubu attended Univ of Chicago rather than Chicago State Univ wc can be likened to som1 filling dat u went to University of Lagos instead of Lagos State University

It was in d frenzy of beating d INEC's deadline then

The Toronto saga dat d OP mentioned applied to d 4ma Speaker of d House of Rep Salisu Buhari who didn't attend d said university @ all or anywhere

This same Salisu Buhari,GEJ sacrilegiously have now appointed as a member of a Governing Council of a University

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
I shudder to think how infantile some of u who are so primed wt d PHD syndrome of Tinubu av bcum

U pipo are latching on unto sometyn dats is primarily an error of IT staff of INEC who might not av inputted d details of d man in question properly

That is why I always wish we all wil use our education very rationally n shdnt always go to town wit tissues of lies

If u want to nail someone in a case like dis,u use his own written documents submitted to INEC to nail him not sometyn dat he can always deny because he wasn't d one dat input d data or details into d system n pls don't tell me data entry officers don't make mistakes due to stress n attempt to meet deadline

There r set of documents always given to aspirants by INEC during electioneering afta wc u re supposed to fill n then depose to an affidavit in d court dat all info supplied by u are to d best of yr ability genuine n factual

Also, d same man's election was cancelled by d tribunal n a re-run was ordered owing 2d fact dat an obscure party candidate cried dat he was disenfranchised cos d ballot paper ddnt carry eida his photo or party logo

Even d PDP dat contested against him wouldn't av bn so blind as 2 let go of infractions such as dis as u all know dat all d party tend to scrutinise d claims of dia opponent to d letter

His election was cancelled afta abt 6months n a re-run ordered which he won again

U tynk PDP wudnt av even ran to Al-Jazeera to shout frm d roof top if he deposed to a fake info

Also 4d young @ hrt on NL,Tinubu's form then were obtained n hurriedly filled up 4 him by Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi cos Tinubu was stil perfecting his resignation effectively from Mobil Plc in Houston Texas where he was redeployed to owing to Abacha's crackdown

Sen.Afikuyomi filled dat Tinubu attended Univ of Chicago rather than Chicago State Univ wc can be likened to som1 filling dat u went to University of Lagos instead of Lagos State University

The Toronto saga dat d OP mentioned applied to d 4ma Speaker of d House of Rep Salisu Buhari who didn't attend d said university @ all or anywhere

This same Salisu Buhari,GEJ sacrilegiously have now appointed as a member of a Governing Council of a University
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
take dat: Does it mean INEC and those who contested against him did not spot this "error" in his bio-data/profile? Isn't this enough evidence to nullify his election? Has anyone taken him to court, especially those who contested against him in the election? Even when the tribunal nullified his election and ordered for a re-run, it was based on technical ground due to the failure of INEC to include the logo of a particular party. Is it not possible that the error in his profile is as a result of negligence on the part of the national assembly management?

Yr brain is functioning!
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by jmaine: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
REHOZIBAH: I shudder to think how infantile some of u who are so primed wt d PHD syndrome of Tinubu av bcum

That is why I always wish we all wil use yr education very rationally n shdnt always go to town wit tissues of lies

U tynk PDP wudnt av even run to Al-Jazeera to shout frm d roof top if he deposed to a fake info

Before accusing another of a non functional brain, kindly work and make your post discernible

Thanks . .

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by jmaine: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
. .
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na MISKATE
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Idokojimmy: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
When I saw him I knew he was a criminal. Only men with like minds can work together. Like father inlaw like son.inlaw grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by richieluv2013: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
It's obvious it's a mistake by the web admin (may be he was high on alomo when he was typing), what kind of diploma do you do for 6 years?
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by tpia5: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
maybe its a typo, who knows.

he could have been born in 89 and gotten his qualifications in 09 perhaps. Or maybe his dob is 69.

anyway, since tinubu is inlaws with ekiti, maybe the state should just be run as an extension of lagos, nothing wrong with development. I think currently ekiti has more partnership with ogun side.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by tpia5: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
richieluv2013: It's obvious it's a mistake by the web admin (may be he was high on alomo when he was typing),

thats quite possible.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
That's his football age. Sorry, I learnt he was a genius at age 9 so his parents got no other option than to enroll him into a tertiary institution. Anything that pleases a clock ,let it show as the time of a day,but the truth is when the night comes we would know.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by tpia5: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well, if he's on nl ( highly likely), he should clear this up if he's so inclined.

Hope its not that guy who used to host summer parties.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by doncaster(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
If that is what the Oba wants no problem. it is hereditary is Lagos and SW
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by thelastPope(m): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2013
take dat: Does it mean INEC and those who contested against him did not spot this "error" in his bio-data/profile? Has anyone taken him to court in respect of this allegation, particularly those who contested against him in the election? Even when the tribunal nullified his election and ordered for a re-run, it was based on technical ground due to the failure of INEC to include the logo of another party on the ballot papers. Is it not possible that the error in his profile is as a result of negligence on the part of the national assembly management/web admin? You can only use the documents he filled and submitted to INEC backed with an affidavit to nail him, and Since 2011, not even one of his political opponents in the election has approached the court of law. Then this allegation lacks substance!

What kind of ridiculous defence are you putting up for this guy like this. Dont you have some ounce of integrity? And I was just commending you the other day. You disappoint big time!

How can it be a typo when the you type 1988-1994. A typo would have been either the first date was wrong or he last date was wrong. But both dates reflected a proper time frame or duration. How can that be a typo? Moreover, you mean this guy or any of his staff, after collecting millions in the name of constituency projects that are never done, has never checked out his own profile? Where do you want to pull out the rabbit from the hat here. I am really interested in your dimension. This is not only fraudulent, this also shows most of these guys are not competent legislators. They are just kparaga legislators. No wonder they spend all their time attending political meetings where they can fight the executive. This is pathetic stuff. Incredible!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Yeske2(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Hope the ish is actually a typo because this wounldn't be funny.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by takedat(m): 4:29am On Jun 29, 2013
thelastPope:

What kind of ridiculous defence are you putting up for this guy like this. Dont you have some ounce of integrity? And I was just commending you the other day. You disappoint big time!

How can it be a typo when the you type 1988-1994. A typo would have been either the first date was wrong or he last date was wrong. But both dates reflected a proper time frame or duration. How can that be a typo? Moreover, you mean this guy or any of his staff, after collecting millions in the name of constituency projects that are never done, has never checked out his own profile? Where do you want to pull out the rabbit from the hat here. I am really interested in your dimension. This is not only fraudulent, this also shows most of these guys are not competent legislators. They are just kparaga legislators. No wonder they spend all their time attending political meetings where they can fight the executive. This is pathetic stuff. Incredible!!!
Guy file that under, who gives a shiit about anyone's commendation on a faceless forum? When did you become an apostle of truth and integrity? You can accuse him of incompetence which most of our lawmakers truly are. But fraudulent, you have no substantial evidence to prove that. You can "only" use the documents he submitted to INEC which was deposed to an affidavit in a court of law to nail him, and not details displayed on a website run by the "management" of the national assembly through her IT department susceptible to human errors. Also We do not know if he is the only one with errors on his profile page or if more(lawmakers) are affected and if he/they have forwarded their complain. Has anyone tried to confirm if he truly attended those schools and the years spent? No, But because he is an in-law to Tinubu, its enough grounds to persecute him even when we haven't conducted any search on his background! If at all we have to blame him, we should endeavor to do same to INEC, management of the NASS and the equally irresponsible candidates from other political parties who contested against him yet did not bother to double-check his info.

Some who have read the president's mid-term report called it a compendium of errors(mostly typographical), yet the president appended his signature on it. Does it mean the president's responsible for those errors? The bottom-line is we have a lot of incompetent hands in the Public/civil service.

Those who contested against him have access to his personal information and if they don't it can be obtained from INEC's office, yet none has gone to court to challenge him for either falsification of document or false declaration. Nigeria is the only country where people petition against another, online and pages of newspapers, and not to the appropriate quarters.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by dayokanu(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Has anyone found out if this wasnt an error from INEC?
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Gboliwe: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2013
It has to be an error but the Honorable is such a lousy man. Not fit for his current position. People in leadership should be attentive to details. They should not just be interested in paying and spending money, they should learn to follow up their projects through.

If this gets to INEC, they should sanction him very well hoping that he learns the hard way
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by iwanchop(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
I do not think the guy would be that foolisj to give such info about his academic credentials.
It is definitely a typo.
If this is true,The OP would definitely not be the first to see it ,it is his opponent in the elections.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by omenka(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2013
You accuse someone of certificate forgery and all you have to prove your case is info available on a website. What a shameless dolt.
Re: Tinubu Son In Law, Hon. Oyetunde Oladimeji Ojo In Alleged Falsification Scandal by Marotzke(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2013
omenka: You accuse someone of certificate forgery and a smileyll you have to prove your case is info available on a website. What a shameless dolt.
I didn't see any accusation of certificate forgery. OP only pointed out what was posted on a national assembly website..what is the shameful orshameless thing there? There must be a rational explanation for this anomaly. it may be any of these postulations 1 A plain error .(doubtful since this a national assembly website not a personal one) (2) Otumba Ojo is a very careless man who is not attentive to details. (what is the new Iyaloja doing?) (3) Otumba Ojo is a shameless liar who does not care whether he is caught or not. (false confidence especially if your father in law is the Jagaban himself).(4) Otumba Ojo was actually born in 1979 , did his secondary school and journalism simultaneously between 1988 and 1994., Did his Agbero /Areaboy work for the next 8 years . Then went to one oyinbo Unifasity to study politics. (Jagaban must have seen a bit of himself in this young Rascal). He then added one more qualification before targeting the future Iyaloja . what happened next is what we are currently debating. Yes Dayokanu it was an error. Just as Asiwaju 's Chicago was an error.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / Queen Elizabeth Honours Ahmed Adamu (Photos) / IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.