Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell (15363 Views)

5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar With Appointment Letter In Nigeria / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by heightscool: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
fellow citizens of nigeria don't come to qatar with any promise of a better job. fellow nigerians in qatar are using their brothers and sister in nigeria to make money, when the girl comes here she has no option than to become a prostitute and the boys turn to hard labourers... please nigerians should stop flooding to qatar. If you eventually come to qatar you will be desperate more than a prodigal son because there is no better means of survival here in qatar,... only few nigerian expatriates are living fine here and they will never help you... since january multitude of nigerians has been coming to qatar because the nigerians here in qatar brainwashed them to come and make good money, they get through this with the help of visa agents in nigeria who has choosen to fraud their own brothers and sisters.... if you have any question please feel free to ask. i stay in qatar too

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by overdrive(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tell us ur experience.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
OP............There is a thread for Dubai/Qatar already.......why don't you post all your experiences / advises / relevant informations on that forum.........Thanks
heightscool: fellow citizens of nigeria don't come to qatar with any promise of a better job. fellow nigerians in qatar are using their brothers and sister in nigeria to make money, when the girl comes here she has no option than to become a prostitute and the boys turn to hard labourers... please nigerians should stop flooding to qatar. If you eventually come to qatar you will be desperate more than a prodigal son because there is no better means of survival here in qatar,... only few nigerian expatriates are living fine here and they will never help you... since january multitude of nigerians has been coming to qatar because the nigerians here in qatar brainwashed them to come and make good money, they get through this with the help of visa agents in nigeria who has choosen to fraud their own brothers and sisters.... if you have any question please feel free to ask. i stay in qatar too
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by heightscool: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2013
nigerians are duped to come and work in qatar, when they come here they get dissapointed. once you arrive in doha aiport a nigerian will collect 500usd instantly from you in the name of two months house rent then you will be dumped in a room filled with jobless nigerians. when your money is exhausted you will have no option than to turn into a hard labourer roaming the street and begging for job. God forbid you meet an egyptian man then you will witness pharoah, you will work with out mercy the egyptians will be shouting YALA YALA meaning fast fast.when you're done before the agreed time they will refuse to pay you insisting that you work more till 8hrs or more than. i call it MORDERN SLAVERY. these visas are free and its a labour visa. BECAREFUL BEWARNED

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2013
@op...........l think is better you dont generalise issues, let anybody who wants to travel to qatar or anywhere make that decision himself/herself...the fact that you had a bad experience doesnt mean it will apply to others.....from my experience in international travelling, middle east inclusive, where you travel to and succeed depends on several factors....they are as follows...

1........God factor

2........The right timing

3........Relevant qualifications and Experiences

4........Having the right to work and live there......(residence and work permits)

5........The country in question

6.......Are you destined and programmed by your creator to be where you are, because if you are suppose to be in Europe/Asia/America or Africa and you are in the middle east, it will be sorrow,frustrations,disappointment and tears...

7........The same qatar you are talking about, many are there succeeding because they where meant to be there, the same road others passed through and succeed, some others went through same road and perish...

8........Our creator has destined, programmed and ordained we shine in different geographical locations, the onus is on we his creature to ask him for directions/will concerning our life's

9.......if you are not appointed for a place and you are there, no matter what you do there, it will lead to disappointment and frustrations

10.........My final take is that dont travel to a country based on what an agent told you or based on the fact that MR A,B,C or D is there,ask your creator before you make any move in life,let him guide and direct you....remember your creator is the BEST GUIDE,AGENT IN THE WORLD.......he can never make a mistake, even if you fail in your trip, his plans and purposes for your life will never fail.........
heightscool: nigerians are duped to come and work in qatar, when they come here they get dissapointed. once you arrive in doha aiport a nigerian will collect 500usd instantly from you in the name of two months house rent then you will be dumped in a room filled with jobless nigerians. when your money is exhausted you will have no option than to turn into a hard labourer roaming the street and begging for job. God forbid you meet an egyptian man then you will witness pharoah, you will work with out mercy the egyptians will be shouting YALA YALA meaning fast fast.when you're done before the agreed time they will refuse to pay you insisting that you work more till 8hrs or more than. i call it MORDERN SLAVERY. these visas are free and its a labour visa. BECAREFUL BEWARNED

8 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by heightscool: 3:29am On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpata i Strongly believe that you're a visa gent but you will not succeed in selling people into mordern slavery. in qatar everybody has a residence permit. you must obtain it after 3 months of entry, so don't make lines about this very issue about qatar. you're not here so you can't sit in nigeria and know whats going on there. the company will suppose to do the permit for you but you will end up doing it by yourself. you don't know about qatar and if you have traveled enough as you claimed then you're not wise enough Mr ogakpatakpata. In abu dhabi many nigerians don't have permit most came with the visa called KK. even in china most nigerians don't have residence because its very costly to get a residence. so don't decieve people about qatar Mr ogakpatakpata

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by shollyleo: 5:26am On Jul 01, 2013
heightscool: ogakpata i Strongly believe that you're a visa gent but you will not succeed in selling people into mordern slavery. in qatar everybody has a residence permit. you must obtain it after 3 months of entry, so don't make lines about this very issue about qatar. you're not here so you can't sit in nigeria and know whats going on there. the company will suppose to do the permit for you but you will end up doing it by yourself. you don't know about qatar and if you have traveled enough as you claimed then you're not wise enough Mr ogakpatakpata. In abu dhabi many nigerians don't have permit most came with the visa called KK. even in china most nigerians don't have residence because its very costly to get a residence. so don't decieve people about qatar Mr ogakpatakpata
Tell us your experience about Qatar, how is not easy to get Job and what type of jobs nigerians are doing there to survive.
I heard that if you get you permit and NOC from the company who sponsor you for visa you will easily get the Job
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2013
Go and read my post very well........ Visa agent??........l laugh in swahili, what you are facing in Qatar is probably caused by your lack of proper and adequate preparations before you departed Nigeria, what where your qualifications/experiences/competencies before you left Nigeria?.......Did you seek relevant informations before you jumped into the flight and headed to Qatar?........where you invited/sponsored by a company from Qatar to come work before you left Nigeria? .if your answers are NO, then you are the cause or architect of your misfortune, how can you travel to Qatar through an agent who is only interested in scamming you and expect he will give you info about where you are heading to?......l still stand by my earlier submissions, this is what befalls people like you, who will not sit down and count the cost before making their trip.........l am sure you must have been deceived by an agent who told you that dollars and pounds are picked on the streets of Qatar........don't discourage anybody who wants to travel to Qatar or anywhere, your destiny/star is not the same with others.........go back and read in between the lines and get the truth from my post..........goodluck and have a peaceful stay in Qatar.....
heightscool: ogakpata i Strongly believe that you're a visa gent but you will not succeed in selling people into mordern slavery. in qatar everybody has a residence permit. you must obtain it after 3 months of entry, so don't make lines about this very issue about qatar. you're not here so you can't sit in nigeria and know whats going on there. the company will suppose to do the permit for you but you will end up doing it by yourself. you don't know about qatar and if you have traveled enough as you claimed then you're not wise enough Mr ogakpatakpata. In abu dhabi many nigerians don't have permit most came with the visa called KK. even in china most nigerians don't have residence because its very costly to get a residence. so don't decieve people about qatar Mr ogakpatakpata

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by emamos: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2013
igwe prof 'visa agent'i also laugh in swahi,just 4low him and read his post thoroughly.D truth shal set u free.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
@emamos, thanks so much for your goodwill, l guess the OP is the cause of his sufferings/frustrations and misfortunes......let him visit the Dubai/Qatar thread and see what we have been able to do on that thread, l don't need to blow my trumpet for him, as long as he refuses to learn, the suffering might just continue for him......adequate knowledge and informations is the key/anti-dote to mis-informations, l am sure if the OP had visited the Dubai/Qatar thread , and read diligently all the submissions from our team of wonderful contributors, he will not be in the prison that his agent has put him in Qatar, l hope he gets out of that prison on time......
emamos: igwe prof 'visa agent'i also laugh in swahi,just 4low him and read his post thoroughly.D truth shal set u free.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by emamos: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @emamos, thanks so much for your goodwill, l guess the OP is the cause of his sufferings/frustrations and misfortunes......let him visit the Dubai/Qatar thread and see what we have been able to do on that thread, l don't need to blow my trumpet for him, as long as he refuses to learn, the suffering might just continue for him......adequate knowledge and informations is the key/anti-dote to mis-informations, l am sure if the OP had visited the Dubai/Qatar thread , and read diligently all the submissions from our team of wonderful contributors, he will not be in the prison that his agent has put him in Qatar, l hope he gets out of that prison on time......
AMEN if he heeds ur advise.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Emma8043(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2013
heightscool: fellow citizens of nigeria don't come to qatar with any promise of a better job. fellow nigerians in qatar are using their brothers and sister in nigeria to make money, when the girl comes here she has no option than to become a prostitute and the boys turn to hard labourers... please nigerians should stop flooding to qatar. If you eventually come to qatar you will be desperate more than a prodigal son because there is no better means of survival here in qatar,... only few nigerian expatriates are living fine here and they will never help you... since january multitude of nigerians has been coming to qatar because the nigerians here in qatar brainwashed them to come and make good money, they get through this with the help of visa agents in nigeria who has choosen to fraud their own brothers and sisters.... if you have any question please feel free to ask. i stay in qatar too
MY OGA AT THE TOP ogakpatakpata when did you ture into agen abeg mske i follow una laffff swahili laffff my whatever is ur name if u dnt knw wat to say or do beta go around qatar and look for work
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2013
@Emma8043..........please help me ask him,l guess the guy is deluded and is suffering from inadequate personality, as long as he refuses to read and learn,he will remain in the prison his agent put him in Qatar........Emma8043, how is everything,l haven't heard from you in the forum,l hope you are fine?
Emma8043: MY OGA AT THE TOP ogakpatakpata when did you ture into agen abeg mske i follow una laffff swahili laffff my whatever is ur name if u dnt knw wat to say or do beta go around qatar and look for work
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by emamos: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Emma8043..........please help me ask him,l guess the guy is deluded and is suffering from inadequate personality, as long as he refuses to read and learn,he will remain in the prison his agent put him in Qatar........Emma8043, how is everything,l haven't heard from you in the forum,l hope you are fine?
IGWE PROF,make u no vex,perhaps he doesnt know u as a king 4 dubai/qatar thread but i guess he don go 2 do as u advise,i kno he go com beg u 4 palace.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by emamos: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Emma8043: MY OGA AT THE TOP ogakpatakpata when did you ture into agen abeg mske i follow una laffff swahili laffff my whatever is ur name if u dnt knw wat to say or do beta go around qatar and look for work
u too dey laugh in swahili,no mind am if all d chiefs catch am as him dey call our IGWE names,him go hear wen

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
l hope he does that.........how is your week going emamos?..l hope you are doing absolutely fantastic?
emamos: IGWE PROF,make u no vex,perhaps he doesnt know u as a king 4 dubai/qatar thread but i guess he don go 2 do as u advise,i kno he go com beg u 4 palace.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by ASPchris(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
bros thanks for the information, but are u saying there is no job for graduates in qatar?
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by emamos: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: l hope he does that.........how is your week going emamos?..l hope you are doing absolutely fantastic?
thanks Big boss,am doin fine
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
Good to hear that......have a wonderful week ahead..cheers!!
emamos: thanks Big boss,am doin fine
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by ASPchris(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
heightscool: nigerians are duped to come and work in qatar, when they come here they get dissapointed. once you arrive in doha aiport a nigerian will collect 500usd instantly from you in the name of two months house rent then you will be dumped in a room filled with jobless nigerians. when your money is exhausted you will have no option than to turn into a hard labourer roaming the street and begging for job. God forbid you meet an egyptian man then you will witness pharoah, you will work with out mercy the egyptians will be shouting YALA YALA meaning fast fast.when you're done before the agreed time they will refuse to pay you insisting that you work more till 8hrs or more than. i call it MORDERN SLAVERY. these visas are free and its a labour visa. BECAREFUL BEWARNED
bros there is something i still want to know, those few Nigerians living big in Qatar, what exactly are they doing. Pls i really want u to ellaborate more on ur arguement with Igwe ogakpatakpa(Not a travelling agent) because we so much believe in Igwe. We also welcome ur own comment, because the more we argue the more we learn. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ASPchris..................thanks for your comments, l don't have time to engage in verbal/online arguement with the OP, my submission to him was that he shouldn't use his situation to discourage anybody who wants to travel to Qatar or anywhere........the same conditions that applies to UAE is similar ,if not the same as Qatar,l have asked him several questions and he has failed to respond, l now ask him again for the benefit of everybody...
1.......who invited the OP to Qatar?

2.......where you sponsored by a company/organisation to come work in Qatar?

3.......where you sponsored by a Qatari citizen or family to come work in Qatar?

4........was it an agent who took you to Qatar? and what where the conditions attached to your trip by your agent?

5.......The few Nigerians you claim are working as expartriate in Qatar,what kind of jobs are they doing?

6........Did you seek relevant informations/inquiries/job recruitments before your arrival in Qatar

7.......did you go to Qatar based on the bogus 5yrs working visa advertised by agents.

8.........what are your qualifications/experiences/competencies before departure from Nigeria.

9........once you respond sincerely to all this questions, the forumites and those of us in the middle east will be able to guide you well.........goodluck
ASPchris: bros there is something i still want to know, those few Nigerians living big in Qatar, what exactly are they doing. Pls i really want u to ellaborate more on ur arguement with Igwe ogakpatakpa(Not a travelling agent) because we so much believe in Igwe. We also welcome ur own comment, because the more we argue the more we learn. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by euromoney(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
The Op is an attention seeker,I beg free the guy joor.don't know what he's expecting to get with his primary school leaving certificate in Qatar..mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
hahahahhaha.............@euromoney, that was a powerful grenade you threw at the OP, he might be a PHD HOLDER .lolz
euromoney: The Op is an attention seeker,I beg free the guy joor.don't know what he's expecting to get with his primary school leaving certificate in Qatar..mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by euromoney(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
heightscool: there is no better means of survival here in qatar,... only few nigerian expatriates are living fine here and they will never help you....... if you have any question please feel free to ask. i stay in qatar too
I'm glad you said some Nigerians are living fine.. STOP dealing with agents,let your employer arrange your work and residence permit,I bet you'll come back here with a different story.that your 50years visa processed by your agent na wash!
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by euromoney(f): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hahahahhaha.............@euromoney, that was a powerful grenade you threw at the OP, he might be a PHD HOLDER .lolz
*shrug*..he might!
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
@euromoney, please spare me, you are cracking my ribs with laughter.lolz
euromoney:
*shrug*..he might!
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by FBICIA(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=euromoney]The Op is an attention seeker,I beg free the guy joor.don't know what he's expecting to get with his primary school leaving certificate in Qatar..mtchewwwwwwww[/quot

My loolo don't take shiite from anybody
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by juzme: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ASPchris..................thanks for your comments, l don't have time to engage in verbal/online arguement with the OP, my submission to him was that he shouldn't use his situation to discourage anybody who wants to travel to Qatar or anywhere........the same conditions that applies to UAE is similar ,if not the same as Qatar,l have asked him several questions and he has failed to respond, l now ask him again for the benefit of everybody...
1.......who invited the OP to Qatar?

2.......where you sponsored by a company/organisation to come work in Qatar?

3.......where you sponsored by a Qatari citizen or family to come work in Qatar?

4........was it an agent who took you to Qatar? and what where the conditions attached to your trip by your agent?

5.......The few Nigerians you claim are working as expartriate in Qatar,what kind of jobs are they doing?

6........Did you seek relevant informations/inquiries/job recruitments before your arrival in Qatar

7.......did you go to Qatar based on the bogus 5yrs working visa advertised by agents.

8.........what are your qualifications/experiences/competencies before departure from Nigeria.

9........once you respond sincerely to all this questions, the forumites and those of us in the middle east will be able to guide you well.........goodluck
I think you have not read the OP's post very well. Hence your wrong comments on his main reason of posting. Again, the OP was giving his opinion about moving to Qatar on mere promises by someone to secure a job for you.
Posts like Op's are more likely to save many people than ruining their chances of migrating abroad for a better life.
I have never been in Qatar but having been to some Middle East I wouldnt doubt if there are more people in the same condition with the OP.
Nigerian qualifications like you mentioned are not easily acceptable in many part of the world when you are seeking for an employment. Also, acquiring work permit with Nigerian qualification abroad without an upgrade is not an easy one. It is much easier if your company in Nigeria is sending you to the host country to work.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2013
l understood the OP very well, my comments are not wrong as you claim, read in between the lines and compare and contrast my submissions, Nigerian qualifications are accepted in the middle east once you do all the necessary attestation both from ministry of foreign affairs and Education....l have seen lots of Nigerian graduates working in both Qatar and the UAE with there certificates and where issued both work/residence permit.........my arguement with the OP was him not to use his condition to make a general statement concerning Qatar..............lots of guys in the OP shoes came to Qatar/UAE through the advise of fake agents who knows nothing about how things are done in the middle east, only for them to come stranded and turn around and say negative things concerning the host country or discourage people from travelling........l have asked the OP several questions and he is yet to respond, let him respond to my questions...despite what you said, lots of Nigerians are still coming to work successfully both in qatar and Dubai, and they are been issued their work and residence permits...... within 2months on arrival......
juzme:
I think you have not read the OP's post very well. Hence your wrong comments on his main reason of posting. Again, the OP was giving his opinion about moving to Qatar on mere promises by someone to secure a job for you.
Posts like Op's are more likely to save many people than ruining their chances of migrating abroad for a better life.
I have never been in Qatar but having been to some Middle East I wouldnt doubt if there are more people in the same condition with the OP.
Nigerian qualifications like you mentioned are not easily acceptable in many part of the world when you are seeking for an employment. Also, acquiring work permit with Nigerian qualification abroad without an upgrade is not an easy one. It is much easier if your company in Nigeria is sending you to the host country to work.

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by TomLepskie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op thanks a million, you just saved a soul, all those tackling you are scammers, a word is enough for the wise. i called my agent today and she told me if i go to Qatar i might end up coming back and my cousin in Qatar told me there are jobs in Qatar, that explains the 500usd you talked about. OP thanks a million, you are spot on.

7 Likes

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by olumig(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think the best approach to this is, to do due diligence before you jet out to another man's country, do not discard the warning the OP gave, do enough due diligence again I say due diligence.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by ditho2017: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
@nobody, I need your email pls to get some clarifications. Mine is kingsafricanstore@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Canada Or Uk / British Airways Overshot Runway At Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.