Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,440 members, 7,801,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52467 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
B4ĐĎ3$ŤM0D-DEV PRESENTS:CWM 4 TN3 and Tecno P3

Welcome..... ya'all.... its a new age.. in the world of TecnoN3/P3.."ClockWorkMode Recovery" on TN3/P3 shocked As it was once said... Now a reality... cheesy I'll advice ya'all to fasten ur JetPacks grin as we
[B4dd3st-M0d Devz] take u on speedy ride..... cheesy grin

ro.persist.cwm_status=100%Active

NOTE- READ CAREFULLY B4 ASKING QUESTIONS..... ANY QUESTION TREATED EARLIER ON WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO AGAIN... TO AVOID REPETITION PLS FF THE RULES

7 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feed ur eyes......

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
WITH GREAT JOY, WE ANNOUNCE THE DAWN OF THIS NEW ERA. WE PRESENT TO YOU TECNO CLOCK WORK MOD RECOVERY AND THE BRAINS BEHIND THIS GREAT SUCCESS ARE.

1. THE ARCHITECT IN CHIEF XANDERS
2. THE BRAINS BEHIND THIS GREAT ACHIEVEMENT YHEMY
3. THE AMAZING St Ralph WOLINITY
4. THE TIRELESS AND SLEEPLESS EMMIKEM (Sleep still d wori am sef grin grin grin)
5. meee I follow too OOOO Tonbari

AND OUR WORTHY PATRON WHO WITHOUT HIM WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP THE GREAT SIR. HOLLASLYD. AND NOT LEAVING OUT THE GOOD BRAINREX AND ONE SUPER HUMAN CALLED ELEGALE(Still wondering where dis guy get dat memory fix from shocked shocked shocked shocked)

AND SPECIAL BIGUPS TO THE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF ANDROID KITCHEN LOUNGE AKA BETA TESTERS I see You Lacostell A.k.a game boy, Olamyde (Yahoo boy tongue), Toluene (i d wonder dis guy chemical formula), Ibroscope, David, Sammy aka the first man (Adam), Valblings, J. S. Pac (u remember dis MAN U Player? im follow 2 tongue tongue tongue), babakay, Judexman, the Kiggster.

THANKS Y'ALL FOR MAKING HISTORY.....

B4Dd3$T-MoD$ DEVS

JUST THE BEGINING

8 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Welcome on board here is d link for the cwm recovery,mobile uncle and the update grin cheesy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfah1a4h6sczxmg/cwm%20and%20mobileuncle%20with%20update.zip?m

nxt post on guide for installing nd how to use the cwm recovery nd its toolz

Seems some pple are complaining abt d mobile uncle kindly dl the new version from playstore or use Rom manager as Alternative....
I remain loyal
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
First up there u have a screenshot of our darling cwm recovery on Tecno N3
now m gonna show you how it works.

Your fone must be rooted.

dl cwm, mobile uncle, update from d link in my previous post.

extract all dis 3 files frm d link u dl

install mobile uncle.apk on ur fone

place cwm recovery and update on the root of ur sdcard.

Open mobile uncle.apk it will ask for superuser access grant it d access now scroll to Recovery update click u will see ur recovery.img at d very top, click it to flash it will ask if you want to boot to recovery choose yes/ok.
ur phone will go off and auto boot into recovery.

At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable back button dat is d first thing u will do once u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u will see back button enabled.

Now lets fix d 4 screen and turn it to a single screen

after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c

NOTE- see above screenshot to see how d recovery looks like b4 and after update.
Use vol up nd down to scroll in cwm
Use power button to select
No foolish question or any post to derail thread
Ask reasonable questions nd read dis tutorial well b4 asking question.

DO NOT DELETE THE UPDATE.ZIP from your sdcard because u will always perform the apply update to change the recovery to a single screen always.

6 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
BaddestMods_dev ti Take Over
ati rig Election...
cheesy grin

stay tight...
Tell p3,D3 users n others to cool temper
Shoot any bad belle beside you

voice of the Devcool

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
EMMIKEM I SEE YOU
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lat4real: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Would this recovery things wiped my phone data?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
lat4real: Would this recovery things wiped my phone data?
YOU CAN DO MUCH MORE WIT IT LIKE INSTALLING OTHER ROMS ETC
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
lat4real: Would this recovery things wiped my phone data?

No bro i mean when flashing it
Just follow the steps

But u can format,partition,install roms n others later.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Timsilver(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
oya na! let's go there!
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lat4real: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Emmikem:

No bro i mean when flashing it
Just follow the steps

But u can format,partition,install roms n others later.

Ok
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Judexman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
nice one brothers

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Choi....this tha latest bomb in town.

My N3 don dey totori me for body

No more PC for partioning, flashing, clearing, wiping, installing, updating, backups n restoring.

This is actually a dream come true, go out there n tell g2, b3, d3 n p3 userx that ;

IF INO BE N3, INO FIT BE LIKE N3

3 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Francheezy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
ooshheey...well done guys...more ororo to una arm pit

WELLDONE
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lacosteIII(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
How To use ROM manager with clockworkmod,

download (ROM manager premium)

www.4shared.com/android/KFDpHoW1/ROM_Manager_Premium_v5523_.htm

download (Rom manager premium license)

www.4shared.com/android/4Ocn2VeO/Rom_Manager__Premium__v107_Lic.htm

*install Rom manger premium before the license
*open it and click on RECOVERY SETUP
*under RECOVERY ALREADY INSTALLED, click on CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY
*click Left button beside Homekey button
*click on SHOW ALL DEVICES and press ok
*scroll to d last bottom...you will see DEVICE NOT LISTED ABOVE, click on it
select CLOCKWORKMOD 3.x+
and press ok

NOW, YOU CAN FLASH A ROM WITHOUT BOOTING INTO RECOVERY...
YOU CAN ALSO PARITITION YOUR MEMORY CARD THROUGH ROM MANAGER...cheers! wink

5 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Zface(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Great work guys, u r all sighted ( o o ) big time. Lets taste it too
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Olamyyde(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is all because of some certain extraordinary individuals----xanders, hollaslyd, yehmy, wollinty, tonbari, emmikem and other members of the Android kitchen who put their fones on the line even sacrificing their sleep just to make this cwm recovery. They really deserve a lot of credit. There is no limit to what we can do with our device. Also special thanks to d genius wale.k.santos(inventor of d elegale's internal memory method)

6 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wale0911: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
1m gbosa!!! to all the brains behind this sweetest badoo...... Me say "Jah bless ya all"
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Timsilver(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Done! i will like you to modify your post into steps. i must admit that i struggled a little with installing update from memory card especially this step "after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen. i.e. where you have to select yes install update.zip from sd card. i will like you to explain better cause the four screen is kinda confusing when scrolling cause the bar scrolls in the two part of the screen in ndifferent steps. Meanwhile i will try to modify your post and paste it here for others to easily understande.

Kudos to the Badooz Cum Andriod Kitchen Team!

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Timsilver: Done! i will like you to modify your post into steps. i must admit that i struggled a little with installing update from memory card. especially this step "after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen.

Kudos to the Badooz Cum Andriod Kitchen Team!

1up 1dwn 1up to enable bck button
volume key
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
How to Backup ROM using CWM
recovery:

Step 1: First of all, launch the application.
(This can be done by pressing and holding
the volume up+power button.)you can use rom manager or mobile uncle to boot into recovery

Step 2: In the CWM Recovery menu, use the
Volume Up/Down keys and Power buttons to select “Backup”.

Step 3: You will see backup and Restore, select backup, it will prompt Yes or No Navigate and select Yes. The backup process will begin and take around 10-15 minutes for
successful completion.

Step 4: Great! Backup of your existing ROM
has been created successfully .cheesy cool

Keep the backup file created in a safe place
on your computer from:

/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup

How to Restore ROM using
CWM recovery:

Have you brick your PHONE or wanna port to stock rom or whatever

Step 1: To restore a ROM, once again boot into recovery same as you’ve done earlier to create backup.

Step 2: Using your volume up/down keys and
home/power button, you will have to navigate
to backup & restore > restore > [you can restore nandroid backup also]

step 3: Select restore and select your desire backup you want to restore , now click yes
soon the restore process will be completed.

Step 4: That’s it! You’ve successfully restored the ROM whose backup you have created earlier. cool cool

Congratulations! You’ve successfully learnt
how to backup and restore ROM on Android
using ClockworkMod Recovery. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Timsilver(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Emmikem:

1up 1dwn 1up to enable bck button
volume key

Enabling back button is not the issue. selecting update .zip is and mobile uncle closes almost immediately super user access is granted. i had to close its process from the app manager several times before i could manage to quickly navigate to recovery option to select the recovery.img. i hope this issue is peculiar to my phone only.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 4peace(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice work guys
Kudos to you all that make this to work
Peace to all kitchen members and utensils.

Gracias
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Great job, so proud of you guys
Tuale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Timsilver:

Enabling back button is not the issue. selecting update .zip is and mobile uncle closes almost immediately super user access is granted. i had to close its process from the app manager several times before i could manage to quickly navigate to recovery option to select the recovery.img. i hope this issue is peculiar to my phone only.
Thanks bro.
mobile uncle force closing is ur phone prob.
dl mobile uncle or rom manager 4rm playstore. will xplain d rest soon.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Timsilver(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
yehmy:
mobile uncle force closing is ur phone prob.
dl mobile uncle or rom manager 4rm playstore. will xplain d rest soon.

No p! just stating for others sake.

Thanks.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Brainrex: Great job, so proud of you guys
Tuale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baba ur mtn numba no dey go again we add u to d group of our kitchen didnt see ur breaklight u made me a dev 2day cux den wen u dey ignore me on watsapp na wetin inspire me to bcum an android guru.

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
yehmy:

baba ur mtn numba no dey go again we add u to d group of our kitchen didnt see ur breaklight u made me a dev 2day cux den wen u dey ignore me on watsapp na wetin inspire me to bcum an android guru.

I see You...Blak
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
yehmy:

too busy with wwork studies and stuffs grin
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
how d screen works
the screen is in two parts nd divided into 4 aspect, nw wen u scroll it works with loop.
that is wen u on d reboot system nd u scroll dwn to the nxt option it will reflect on d 2nd part at d down screen. wen u scroll down again it will reflect on d upper screen dat is d first part with a loop btwn d 2 screens.

EXAMPLE---1st part(up screen)
Reboot system
Apply update from sdcard
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Install zip frm sdcard

EXAMPLE-----2nd part (dwn screen)
Reboot system
Apply update frm sdcard
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Install zip frm sdcard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.