Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52482 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Download this Screen shoot app >>>Screenshoot Ultimate<<<
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: I was backing up a friend's rom with CWM and everyfin was doing just fine but the last mesg i got was "could not backup_android secure"
I clicked done and the device powered on. Now is my backup in CWM safe or shuld i perform a backup again....
The md5 is d real thing to restore all ur backup den ff by ur boot.img nd sysyaffs2.img if all dis are perfect u gud 2 go.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
yehmy:
The md5 is d real thing to restore all ur backup den ff by ur boot.img nd sysyaffs2.img if all dis are perfect u gud 2 go.
u dnt get me wella, I get some error just after "Backing up data", something along the lines of ".android_secure" not found, skipping data backup.
I didnt see backup sucessful. I clicked done and the device powered on. I checked the sd card
and there was CWM/Backup/boot.img, sysyaffs2.img, user data.img, recovery.img
Are we safe for future restore??
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: I was backing up a friend's rom with CWM and everyfin was doing just fine but the last mesg i got was "could not backup_android secure"
I clicked done and the device powered on. Now is my backup in CWM safe or shuld i perform a backup again....
your last message should be generating md5sum then backup complete.
if you didnt get this rather got backup error,
you dont have enough space on ya sd card to backup your entire device. seems you got loads of apps and games . create a 2gb free space on ya sdcard and try again
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jspac(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Your sd card is full.
Free some memory
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
your last message should be generating md5sum then backup complete.
if you didnt get this rather got backup error,
you dont have enough space on ya sd card to backup your entire device. seems you got loads of apps and games . create a 2gb free space on ya sdcard and try again
Roger that!!!
Just wat i had in mind but i needed a confirmation. Cos there's 300mb left.
Gracias mucho smiley
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Godvilla: Roger that!!!
Just wat i had in mind but i needed a confirmation. Cos there's 300mb left.
Gracias mucho smiley

You de speak Spanish... cool
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Emmikem:

You de speak Spanish... cool
Si, mi amigo
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by FKO1(m): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Godvilla: Si, mi amigo
GOOGLE TRANSLATE DEY HELP SOME PPLE
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2013
Godvilla: u dnt get me wella, I get some error just after "Backing up data", something along the lines of ".android_secure" not found, skipping data backup.
I didnt see backup sucessful. I clicked done and the device powered on. I checked the sd card
and there was CWM/Backup/boot.img, sysyaffs2.img, user data.img, recovery.img
Are we safe for future restore??

That's is What you should see last is creating md5 before success
.Android_secure are user apps

so maybe u dont have alot of space ur sd might b fully loaded with games n apps..just free at least 2gb n try again cool

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2013
Godvilla: Si, mi amigo

LWKMD: vete a la mierda
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2013
F.K.O:

I tire o shocked
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2013
F.K.O:

Lol...Google translate dey help pple wey neva cross border feel say them dey yankee...well the guy market don cast grin grin
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
valboy20:

Lol...Google translate dey help pple wey neva cross border feel say them dey yankee...well the guy market don cast grin grin

Bad guy
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
FOR ALL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SWITCHING CWM TO ONE SCREEN....... STAY TUNED..... WUD B DROPPING A SIMPLE TUT FOR YA'ALL....... #PEACE
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by habblopicaso: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
hello guys, pls in new. to the android world got my p3 2days ago n i was able to root my fone dat same day. did a nandroid backup to my as card , changed to custom rom but lost everytin l had o d sd card during partitioning . the prob o have now is dat a friend who has bin usin android did somethings using root tool box n lucky patcher

he converted some preinstalled app frm. being system apparently so he cud free
more space n ow i cntvaccess dem again.

place I. need help in getting a stock rom for my p3 place I'm tired of evrytin now,,,,, cntv access my assistant, Facebook, onstage nd som oda stuff s. Abeg wetin o go do
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2013
I was backing up then it got to a stage and said 'could not backup sd card=ext' and i checked through godvilla's issue but i have a big enough memory card (32GB) i have previously partitioned with mini–tool partition tool though. Pls what is the solution to the problem?
P.S=i use n3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ezehisaac(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2013
habblopicaso: hello guys, pls in new. to the android world got my p3 2days ago n i was able to root my fone dat same day. did a nandroid backup to my as card , changed to custom rom but lost everytin l had o d sd card during partitioning . the prob o have now is dat a friend who has bin usin android did somethings using root tool box n lucky patcher

he converted some preinstalled app frm. being system apparently so he cud free
more space n ow i cntvaccess dem again.

place I. need help in getting a stock rom for my p3 place I'm tired of evrytin now,,,,, cntv access my assistant, Facebook, onstage nd som oda stuff s. Abeg wetin o go do

here,

1.remove your phone's battery and put it back
2.press and hold volume up and power keys till it switches into recovery
3.leave the keys and press the power key to select reboot.
4.Your phone will reboot.
5. after that,access your apps and drop your testimony here
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
sylaz: I was backing up then it got to a stage and said 'could not backup sd card=ext' and i checked through godvilla's issue but i have a big enough memory card (32GB) i have previously partitioned with mini–tool partition tool though. Pls what is the solution to the problem?
P.S=i use n3
please i need answers to this
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please how can I wipe the dalvik cache of only play store? , always getting package file invalid
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lacosteIII(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
sylaz: Please how can I wipe the dalvik cache of only play store? , always getting package file invalid

go to Settings--Application--Manage application

find Google Play Services...click on it...clear cache
also, find Google Play Store...click on it...clear cache too...

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
lacosteIII:

go to Settings--Application--Manage application

find Google Play Services...click on it...clear cache
also, find Google Play Store...click on it...clear cache too...
thanks bro. It didn't work though
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
sylaz: I was backing up then it got to a stage and said 'could not backup sd card=ext' and i checked through godvilla's issue but i have a big enough memory card (32GB) i have previously partitioned with mini–tool partition tool though. Pls what is the solution to the problem?
P.S=i use n3
where's all the baddest mod dev at?? Abeg o
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Geniusvic(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Geniusvic: pls guys help.. I want to reflash the stock
rom so i can back it up
with cwm recovery but I
don't know how to.. I
have the stock rom.zip-
recovery.img and others in the archive- on my pc but I don't know how to
reflash it..pls guys help
oo
p.s: Am using Eblak
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by xanders(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
sylaz: where's all the baddest mod dev at?? Abeg o
try this..get a simple single partition 2gb sd card..create a folder named clockwork mod..inside that create another folder named backup...try and do the backup via cwm with it. if it succeeds the you know your 32GB SD card is falling short (in terms of quality)of the min requirement of cwm.
let know the outcome here
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Geniusvic: Geniusvic: pls guys help.. I want to reflash the stock
rom so i can back it up
with cwm recovery but I
don't know how to.. I
have the stock rom.zip-
recovery.img and others in the archive- on my pc but I don't know how to
reflash it..pls guys help
oo
p.s: Am using Eblak
use aio or fastboot flasher on your PC to flash.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Falling short?? I made sure I got it at a good store (microstation @computer village). But thanks for the advice shaa.. Will try it
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just thought of adding the fact that my link2sd works perfectly
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Geniusvic(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
tonbari: use aio or fastboot flasher on your PC to flash.
Pls how?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Geniusvic(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls How can I reflash my stock rom over a
custom Rom with AIO flasher?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Geniusvic: Pls How can I reflash my stock rom over a
custom Rom with AIO flasher?
Go bak 2 dis thread start frm first page https://www.nairaland.com/1278202/custom-rom-tecno-n3-ginger-bean
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
xanders:
try this..get a simple single partition 2gb sd card..create a folder named clockwork mod..inside that create another folder named backup...try and do the backup via cwm with it. if it succeeds the you know your 32GB SD card is falling short (in terms of quality)of the min requirement of cwm.
let know the outcome here
thanks. I tried it with the original memory card but still getting the same result. I get the backup in my backup folder though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.