Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN (4373 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by horizonhotspot(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ivy is now watching the throne!

On Thursday, Beyonce posted one adorable picture of her daughter, Blue Ivy ... wearing a crown of course.

The singer also added few other sweet candids celebrating her and Jay-Z's little lady on her official Tumblr page.
Beyonce sure is creative when it comes to posting pictures of her baby girl. The crown image cuts off half of Blue's little face, and another just shows a sweet moment between the two, where all you see is Ivy's tiny finger pointing at her famous mom.
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/06/beyonce-shares-photos-of-her-daughter.html

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by StellaBella(f): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by slimyem: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
So what are we supposed to do/say about the crown/half face-shot?
I don't get these people.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by sKeetz(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Signs Of the End time! embarassed
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Ivy will be like "bow down b-itches! To north west and the rest,lol.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Linoversace: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Where are the vigilant citizens/Illuminated?

What does this mean? undecided
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nomski0(f): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2013
Only one eye's visible......maybe that's the eye of horus.
The crown could mean that she belongs to the 'ruling' cult and is a future royal.
Or maybe bey was just trying to have fun and randomly took the pic.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Prowizy2(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2013
Nonsense!
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by AbuMikey(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Whether. eye of Horos or eye of Zeus!! E nor consign me again!!! Na dem con know,!! Dey confuse us and we call it Conspiracy!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Youngzedd(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2013
End time crown lol.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Youngzedd(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2013
I like yit.

If you have the cash, then do it.

Life goes on.

Give her the best Beyonce .
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2013
Why are they always hidding the baby's face

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nomski0(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Vanneni: Why are they always hidding the baby's face
D tin dey alwayz baffle me.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by cutina: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2013
What is a crown on a baby's head going to do for the world ?
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Nice one!

Spend it if you have it!
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by SpicyMimi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0: Only one eye's visible......maybe that's the eye of horus.
The crown could mean that she belongs to the 'ruling' cult and is a future royal.
Or maybe bey was just trying to have fun and randomly took the pic.
can u believe yourself? I mean u just made up a silly theory! Is there any Nigerian who aint insane and obsessed with Illuminanti?? Please lets be sensible for once, we are not illiterates and shouldnt be sooo gullible!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by thunderclap(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin
Vanneni: Why are they always hidding the baby's face
Nomski0:
D tin dey alwayz baffle me.
maybe the girl dey ugly

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
thunderclap: ;Dmaybe the girl dey ugly
I doubt she is coz those eyes do not look like they belong to an ugly baby.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Daughter Ivy Blue Wearing The $50K DIAMOND CROWN by labaks(f): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
thunderclap: ;Dmaybe the girl dey ugly

Noooo! Blue Ivy is a cute lil girl.
The half pic is jst fun. I post half of my face on bbm too, doesn't mean I'm ugly or illuminati.
The baby fine o kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

In Photos: Big Brother Africa Barbz And Zainab Still In Love / Fashion Epic Blunder, See What Lagos Big Girl Wore To A Party / See Countries Where Men Are Paid By Parents To Have Sex With Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.