Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. (915 Views)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS / Surprise! Another Christian Terrorist / So Did You Hear About This Christian Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by Mccullum: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2013
UK: Man, 75, Arrested over Mosque Bomb | Daily Times Nigeria - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23087162
Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by Mccullum: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2013
What I want to picture out is that if the UK man is a muslim, their news media will propagates it that Islamic terrorist arrested isn't it? due to the man is a christian they manupulated the haedline to "UK man 75 arrested after he left bomb near mosque", that's Western world for you, they knows how to paints Islam black & systematically covering any atrocity that perpetrated by christians.
Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by Redoil: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2013
You this .i.d'io.t boko haram fundamentalist. Where was the name of the person mention in the article. Continue
Mccullum: What I want to picture out is that if the UK man is a muslim, their news media will propagates it that Islamic terrorist arrested isn't it? due to the man is a christian they manupulated the haedline to "UK man 75 arrested after he left bomb near mosque", that's Western world for you, they knows how to paints Islam black & systematically covering any atrocity that perpetrated by christians.
Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by bizmahn: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why do muslims tag every evil a supposed pagan,atheist,Eckist,Bhudhist,Bahai may have done as being done by christians & retaliating in that order.How do you know the fellow in that story is a christian.Even if he is a supposed christian does it not occur to you that the many years of unprovoked bombing & destroying of christians and churches in muslim & non muslim communities worldwide may provoke an emotion reprisal response from lone individuals claiming christianity by word but not in deeds.Is the act of killing muslim & bombing mosques a clear teaching of christianity?(I didn't say judaism).But look in the muslim holy book & you see passages directly or indirectly encouraging the killing of christians.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
^
surprisingly. u find no verse in the Bible authorizing.violence!
ignorance. is no excuse. to makeup such defense.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by bizmahn: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
surprisingly. u find no verse in the Bible authorizing.violence!
ignorance. is no excuse. to makeup such defense.

Who is ignorant here.Is there not a clear cut difference between Judaism & christianity in the bible.Is it not easy to discern that christianity is the apparent termination of the jewish religious stuctural pattern. What do you know about the bible when you reject its teachings.Is it even of any use giving answer to fellows that disregard reality all because they want full sensual fullfilment in the now.I won't waste my time beyond this.
Re: A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. by vedaxcool(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2013
bizmahn:

Who is ignorant here.Is there not a clear cut difference between Judaism & christianity in the bible.Is it not easy to discern that christianity is the apparent termination of the jewish religious stuctural pattern. What do you know about the bible when you reject its teachings.Is it even of any use giving answer to fellows that disregard reality all because they want full sensual fullfilment in the now.I won't waste my time beyond this.

Jesus’ [b]second coming will be exceedingly violen[/b]t. Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11). It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18). He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

It is an error to say that God never supports a war. Jesus is not a pacifist.

http://www.gotquestions.org/war-Bible.html

(1) (Reply)

Blood Covenant Btn Boy And Girl Friend,a Myth Or Fact? / This One Man "Gospel Choir" Had Simon Saying "Praise The Lord!" / So Who Did Cain Marry? Here Is The Simple Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.