Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Power Of Right Believing Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of Right Believing Part 3 (524 Views)

5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing! / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Right Believing Part 3 by charisville: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
Through him we have received grace and our apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles on behalf of his name. Romans 1:5

Charis Ville Capsule

When you believe in Jesus, it's called right believing. There are those who believe in themselves, others believe in money, "voodoo" power etc. But all these beliefs are wrong and wouldn't produce anything meaningful.

No wonder Paul said in the later part of Romans 1:17, "for I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the 'power' of God unto salvation, to all those who believe". So when you believe in the gospel, it becomes the power that is needed to effect a change in the believer's life.

If you've not believed this gospel with your heart, this is a time to do so. It's rather simple, yet powerful enough to transform lives and destinies.

Pray this prayer believing in your heart; "Lord Jesus, thank You for the great love You've showered on me, even when I didn't deserve it. I accept You today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord, for saving me. Amen.

Prayer: Thank You Lord for Your saving grace power now works in me. Amen.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Whatz Ur View On Signing Pre-nup?? / Happy Birthday Smothly / So Much Interested In Distant White Girl's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.