Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

What I Saw In Hell Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw In Hell Fire! (1614 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Hell Fire! by peteregwu(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2013
WHAT I SAW IN HELL FIRE!

I knew that Jesus was showing me all these things so that I could warn the men and women of the world to shun hell at all cost.

Dear ones, if you are reading this and you do not know Jesus, stop right now, repent of your sins, and invite Him to be your Savior. I am determined that I will do everything in my power to save souls from these honors. I must preach the gospel to everyone I meet, for hell is a frightful place, and this is a true report. Do you realize what I am saying? If sinners do not repent and believe the gospel, they will surely end up here.

Activity in Hell

A head of us I could see a dim, yellow light. Jesus and I had come out of the tunnel of fear and now stood on a dirty
ledge overlooking the belly of hell. As far as I could see, there was a great amount of activity going on in the center (the belly) of hell. We stopped, and Jesus spoke."I am going to take you through the belly of
hell, and I am going to reveal many things to you. Come, follow Me."The two of us walked on. Jesus said,"Ahead are many terrors.

They are not the figment of someone's imagination-but they are real. Be sure to tell your readers that demon powers are real. Tell them also that Satan is real, and the powers of darkness are real. But tell them not to despair, "for if My people which are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then I
will hear from heaven and heal their lands and their bodies." Just as surely as heaven is real-even so, hell is also
real" God wants you to know about hell, and He wants to save you from that place. God wants you to know you have a way out. That way is Jesus
Christ, the Savior of your soul.
Remember, only those with their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be saved.

We came to the first activity in the belly of hell. It was to the right of where we had entered and up on a small hill in a dark corner of hell. I remembered the words of the Lord when He said to me,"It will seem sometimes like I have left you, but I will not. Remember that I have all power in heaven and in earth. At times the evil spirits and lost souls will not
see us or know we are here.

Fear not.

What you are about to see is real. These things are happening right now and will continue to happen until death and hell are cast into the lake of fire." Reader, make sure your name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Ahead of us I could hear voices and the cries of a soul in torment. We walked up the small hill and looked over. A light filled the area, so I could
see clearly. Cries like you have never thought possible were filling the air. They were the cries of a man. "Listen to Me,"said Jesus."What you are about to see and hear is true. Take heed you ministers of the gospel, for these are faithful and true sayings. Awake, evangelists, preachers, and
teachers of My Word, all of you who are called to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are sinning, repent or you will likewise perish."

We walked up to within fifteen feet of this activity. I saw small dark-clothed figures marching around a boxlike object. Upon closer examination, I saw that the box was a coffin and the
figures marching around it were demons. It was a real coffin, and there were twelve demons marching around
it. As they marched, they were
chanting and laughing. Each one had a sharp spear in his hand, which he kept thrusting into the coffin through small
openings that lined the outside.

There was a feeling of great fear in the air, and I trembled at the sight before me. Jesus knew my thoughts, for He said,"Child, there are many souls in torment here, and there are many different types of torment for these souls.

There is greater punishment for those who once preached the gospel and went back into sin, or for those who would not obey the call of God for their lives."
I heard a cry so desperate that it filled my heart with despair."No hope, no hope!"he called. The hopeless cry came from the coffin. It was an endless wail of regret. "God, how awful!"I said. "Come,"said Jesus,"let's go closer."With that, He walked up to the coffin and looked inside. I followed
and also looked in. It appeared that the evil spirits could not see us.

A dirty-gray mist filled the inside of the coffin.

It was the soul of a man. As
I watched, the demons pushed their spears into the soul of the man in the coffin. I will never forget the suffering of this soul. I cried to Jesus,"Let him out, Lord; let him out."The torment of his soul was such a terrible sight. If only he could get free. I pulled at Jesus'hand and begged Him to let the
man out of the coffin. Jesus said,"My child, peace, be still."
As Jesus spoke, the man saw us. He said,"Lord, Lord, let me out. Have mercy."I looked down and saw a bloody mess. Before my eyes was a soul. Inside the soul was a human
heart, and blood spurted from it. The thrusting of the spears were literally piercing his heart. "I will serve You now, Lord."He begged,"Please let me out."I knew that this man felt every spear that pierced
his heart.

"Day and night, he is tormented, "the Lord said."He was put here by Satan, and it is Satan who torments him." The man cried,"Lord, I will now preach the true gospel. I will tell about sin and hell. But please help me out of here."
Jesus said," This man was a preacher of the Word of God. There was a time when he served Me with all his heart
and led many people to salvation. Some of his converts are still serving Me today, many years later. The lust of the flesh and the deceitfulness of riches led him astray. He let Satan gain the rule over him. He had a big
church, a fine car, a large income. He began to steal from the church offerings. He began to teach lies. He spoke mostly half-lies and half-truths. He would not let Me correct him. I sent My messengers to him to tell him to repent and preach the truth, but he loved the pleasures of this life more than the life of God. He knew not to teach or preach any other doctrine
except the truth as revealed in the Bible. But before he died, he said the Holy Ghost baptism was a lie and that
those who claimed to have the Holy Ghost were hypocrites. He said you could be a drunkard and get to heaven, even without repentance.
"He said God would not send anyone to hell -that God was too good to do that. He caused many good people to fall from the grace of the Lord. He even
said that he did not need Me, for he was like a god. He went so far as to hold seminars to teach this false doctrine. He trampled My Holy Word under his feet. Yet, I continued to love him.

"My child, it is better to have never known Me than to know Me and turn back from serving Me,"said the Lord. "If only he had listened to You, Lord!"I
cried."If only he had cared about his soul and the souls of others." "He did not listen to Me. When I called he would not hear Me. He loved the
easy life. I called and called him to repentance, but he would not come back to Me. One day he was killed and
came immediately here. Now Satan torments him for having once preached My Word and saved souls for My kingdom.

This is his torment."

I watched the demons as they
continued to march around and around the coffin. The man's heart beat and real blood ran from it. I will never
forget his cries of pain and sorrow. Jesus looked at the man in the coffin with great compassion and said,"The
blood of many lost souls are upon this man's hands. Many of them are in torment here right now."With sorrowful
hearts, Jesus and I walked on.

- By Mary K. Baxter.
Hebrews 9:27,"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."

In hell there are cries of confession of sin and agony, but there is no repentance. Most of these people in hell knew the truth, heard about the
truth of the gospel and read it as you are doing now, but they wasted their opportunities until it was too late,please do not wait too late likewise.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2013
100% False.

No such thing happened.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by sheedy407(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2013
In as much as the post is like a project,I still want to make Heaven,GOD,forgive me all my sins.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by frank317: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2013
The devil who is. Fatherof all sins is havin fun in hell while victim humans who God love are suffering. I though hell was created for d devil
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Tariqh: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2013
@OP go siddawn
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2013
frank3.16:
The devil who is. Fatherof all sins is havin fun in hell while victim humans who God love are suffering. I though hell was created for d devil

A very good question which today they either cannot answer or have been avoiding.

If weak humans are in hell , how come the devil is roaming around free of charge.

SMH.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by alexleo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
frank3.16:

frosbel:

A very good question which today they either cannot answer or have been avoiding.

If weak humans are in hell , how come the devil is roaming around free of charge.

SMH.

Birds of the same feather. We aint suprised though.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

Birds of the same feather. We aint suprised though.

and this is supposed to be the intelligent response of a mature person to a serious question ?

smh.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by alexleo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

and this is supposed to be the intelligent response of a mature person to a serious question ?

smh.

Your usual weeping and wailing. Yet we won't stop attacking your falsehood frosbel.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

Your usual weeping and wailing. Yet we won't stop attacking your falsehood frosbel.

attacking without a counter argument is a sign of ignorance , how can the ignorant correct others.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by alexleo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

attacking without a counter argument is a sign of ignorance , how can the ignorant correct others.

Ignorance is when someone rejects your poisonous teachings. I ll continue to reject it.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Horror movie
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

SMH.

Good question!!!
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by truthman2012(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel: 100% False.

No such thing happened.

Are you from the pit of hell or you want to get there first before you discover?

I don't normally like to respond to your posts because they are anti-Christians but this time I could not stand being silent.

I want to inform you that muslims from their posts like your type of Christianity. That shows something is wrong somewhere. You need to be careful.

God in His mercy will touch your heart while you live. Your portion will not be Hell in Jesus name.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
truthman2012:

Are you from the pit of hell or you want to get there first before you discover?

I don't normally like to respond to your posts because they are anti-Christians but this time I could not stand being silent.

I want to inform you that muslims from their posts like your type of Christianity. That shows something is wrong somewhere. You need to be careful.

God in His mercy will touch your heart while you live. Your portion will not be Hell in Jesus name.

You seem to be one of those who live in the fear of HELL 24/7.

Anyway my posts are not anti-Christian, they are anti-apostate church establishment.

smiley
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by peteregwu(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Anyone who is joking with hell fire and doubting the reality of it is making the costliest mistake of his life. Please don't joke or doubt it. Their is good and bad, their Satan, demons and their is God, their is heaven and their is hell fire. Both heaven and hell fire is till eternity without end.

Romans 3:23 KJV
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

So, your decision and the life you live today will determine where you will spend eternity. God never created hell fire for anyone but Satan and his demons alone. But man from the day of Adam and Eve fell for the deception of the devil and that is why man died physically and spiritually(hell fire). But being so merciful and knowing fully well that man has only one chance to be saved from spiritual death(hell fire), because we are still human, He decided to send His Son Jesus to die for us. So that through His precious blood we will be saved from eternal damnation. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23 KJV.

So their is hell fire and sinners, Satan and his demons will be cast into it on the day of judgment(after death). "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 KJV.

Anyone who is joking with hell fire and doubting the reality of it is making the costliest mistake of his life. Please don't joke or doubt it. Their is good and bad, their Satan, demons and their is God, their is heaven and their is hell fire. Both heaven and hell fire is till eternity without end.

Revelation 20:10-13 KJV
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. [11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. [12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

And remember before you can make it to heaven, you have to acknowledged(admit) your sins, repent and forsake them all and surrender to Jesus till death. Anything short of this, then forget heaven about heaven. Their is no neutrality. Is either heaven or hell fire.
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV.

Believe before it is too late please!

John 3:16-18, 35-36 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [35] The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. [36] He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
No Pictures from Hell? Next time OP, go to hell with camera......stop making false story here.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by peteregwu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: No Pictures from Hell? Next time OP, go to hell with camera......stop making false story here.

I pray it will never be too late for you. Many were like you when they were in the world. They heard about the word of Jesus which is Jesus, but the repented not just because they didn't believe. But today they are crying in hell fire begging God to send them back to the earth to spend just few minutes to repent and accept Jesus, but the Lord told them, "their is nothing I can do now, for it is too late." I pray that will never be your portion in Jesus name, amen.

Luke 16:19-31 KJV
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: [20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, [21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
peteregwu:

I pray it will never be too late for you. Many were like you when they were in the world. They heard about the word of Jesus which is Jesus, but the repented not just because they didn't believe. But today they are crying in hell fire begging God to send them back to the earth to spend just few minutes to repent and accept Jesus, but the Lord told them, "their is nothing I can do now, for it is too late." I pray that will never be your portion in Jesus name, amen.

Please stop preaching false doctrine, there is no one in your HELL today.

The dead are ALL asleep awaiting the resurrection after which judgement will be meted out and punishment or reward given to people according to the way they lived on this earth, to the righteousness eternal life , to the sinners eternal death in the lake of fire.

Stop this myth of HELL after death or eternal torment.

Thanks.

smiley
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by alexleo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

Please stop preaching false doctrine, there is no one in your HELL today.

The dead are ALL asleep awaiting the resurrection after which judgement will be meted out and punishment or reward given to people according to the way they lived on this earth, to the righteousness eternal life , to the sinners eternal death in the lake of fire.

Stop this myth of HELL after death or eternal torment.

Thanks.

smiley

You can continue with your weeping and wailing, he won't stop. It is you that is false and should stop not him.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

You can continue with your weeping and wailing, he won't stop. It is you that is false and should stop not him.
if he is false, prove him wrong biblically and stop arguing like a troublesome and nagging woman.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
peteregwu:

Luke 16:19-31 KJV
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: [20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, [21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

So your ancestors that didn't heard about Jesus or those that were killed while been forced with stroke of cain to accept Jesus and change their name are in Hell huh?

SMH for bastard.......
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by sylve11: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oh hell fire! grin grin this days hardly goes by without one person not visiting u. grin cool

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by alexleo(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Segeggs: if he is false, prove him wrong biblically and stop arguing like a troublesome and nagging woman.

This issue has been argued over and over again here and you people have failed serially. I don't have time for silly argument. Carry your useless teaching and get out of my way.
Re: What I Saw In Hell Fire! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexleo:

This issue has been argued over and over again here and you people have failed serially. I don't have time for silly argument. Carry your useless teaching and get out of my way.
ok, i will get out of the way of a nagging woman.

(1) (Reply)

Is Repentance Complete Without Restitution? / RCCG Reshuffles Governing Council; Appoints 19 Special Advisers For Pst. Adeboye / ' Need The Message 'the Man That Is Nearly There' By Rev Olusola Areogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.