Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " (900 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / My Girl Friend Is Not Giving Me A Breathing Space. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2013
What I'm about to share with you here are from my own research, testing in the real world, and personal analysis (and it's possible you can have yours too).

But if there's one thing I'm clear about, it's that most women think differently than most men, and most women want different things than most men as well.

Have you ever got to think about the things that entertains women as a group compared to things that entertains men as a group?

Have you ever noticed that, women like to buy cosmopolitan magazine, watch soap operas, and read romance novels WHILE men buy play-stations, watch sports, and read the papers.?

But wait a minute, what's in the soap opera, and romance novels? and why are women so attracted to them than most men are?

I'll tell you why... It's because women's brain are WIRED different from men's brains.

Again:

Have you ever noticed how many women are attracted to drama?

I hear a lot of men saying things like, "I hate all the drama that women creates. Why do they even create this stuff?"

Here is my answer to this differences:

Drama accomplishes a lot of things at once. It gets attention, it sends emotions through the body, it's a way to be self-righteous. it's often FUN, it's interesting and also prevents boredom, it gives things meaning. etc. and most men can't understand this because DRAMA fulfills needs that most men don't HAVE. It's like women saying, "I hate it when all a guy can talk about is sports."

So the question is "What needs do sports fulfill for men?"... It fulfills: Competition, Adrenaline, Power, Domination. But incidentally too, this stuff fulfills needs that most women just don't have.

So the thing is, until you're able to make out with the fact that women have different drives, desires, thinking process and control that pushes them to do certain things compared to men, YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN will be highly limited to you wondering where you went wrong in most if not all of your past or even present relationships with women.

As a guy, it's important to acknowledge the fact that there are certain things women do with relationships that a man should NOT put too much attention to or fight about.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by saints2(f): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Nice write up, quite insightful.
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by k2039: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
saints_1: Nice write up, quite insightful.
@you sure say you read am.
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by clemz85(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
informative
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
First of all, your analysis is based on your private observations (isn't it?) and I doubt representative.
Many women are ONLY interested in drama, soap operas and all that romance stuff NOT because their brains determine them to do so per se BUT because they were brought up this way. Society has excluded women from education and thus the access to other areas in life for a very, such as politics or even sport for a long time and consequently a woman's life was limited to family life, which rather includes personal affairs. Today's women are changing and developing interest in other things than just soap operas, gossip and drama.
However, there are many women who read papers too and also enjoy playing playstation. Some of These women would rather read a historical novel than a romance one. Others would never touch a gossip magazine or one that (like all others of its Kind) only deals with make-up, fashion and how to Keep in shape.
Enough women, and hopefully more to come, also engage their minds with things of greater importance.
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
What does that have to do with breathing space?

In all your research, you came to the conclusion that women like romance novels and soap operas and men like sports and video games? Sounds like a generalization to me, but okay.

2 Likes

Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don loss. Another waste of MB
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by KINGwax(m): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88: What does that have to do with breathing space?

In all your research, you came to the conclusion that women like romance novels and soap operas and men like sports and video games? Sounds like a generalization to me, but okay.
**sighs**
here she comes again, like her, like sexkillz undecided
Isn't the OP just right abt d way women reason?

Allow me break it down for ur simple digestive reasoning:

This requires a simple act of cohesion btw the question and d research.

If u read the conclusion, which is...

As a guy, it's important to acknowledge the fact that there are certain things women do with relationships that a man should NOT put too much attention to or fight about.
You will av the answer to the question, which is 'yes'.

The whole reason boils down to:

Women are created to think and act differently, u just need to cut them the slacks!

Got that? tongue
Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2013
KINGwax: **sighs**
here she comes again, like her, like sexkillz undecided
Isn't the OP just right abt d way women reason?

Allow me break it down for ur simple digestive reasoning:

This requires a simple act of cohesion btw the question and d research.

If u read the conclusion, which is...

You will av the answer to the question, which is 'yes'.

The whole reason boils down to:

Women are created to think and act differently, u just need to cut them the slacks!

Got that? tongue

I read the entire post the first time, but thank you for reposting the conclusion for others to see. Again, what does that have to do with breathing space? Cutting slack and giving someone breathing space are two different things.

I watch football like an addict and I'm a former Halo junkie. I don't like drama and certainly don't wish to create any or be in its midst. Not all women are the same, just as all of humanity isn't the same. Differences in reasoning aren't only gender specific. There are men who hate sports and competition.

The guy made generalizations in his research. I wonder how successful men would be with women if they went into relationships with the preconceived notion that women need drama to fulfill an internal void.

1 Like

Re: "Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " by KINGwax(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogugua88:

I read the entire post the first time, but thank you for reposting the conclusion for others to see. Again, what does that have to do with breathing space? Cutting slack and giving someone breathing space are two different things.

I watch football like an addict and I'm a former Halo junkie. I don't like drama and certainly don't wish to create any or be in its midst. Not all women are the same, just as all of humanity isn't the same. Differences in reasoning aren't only gender specific. There are men who hate sports and competition.

The guy made generalizations in his research. I wonder how successful men would be with women if they went into relationships with the preconceived notion that women need drama to fulfill an internal void.
jesus christ!!! u are impossible!!! i give up!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Jumps From 7 Storey Building Due To Cancelled Wedding / What Men Desires In A Woman They Would Love To Keep. / What Makes A Woman A ‘lady’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.