Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters (3169 Views)

.. / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree / List Of Available Bsc And Masters Courses For Spring 2010 In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by IncaGold(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
@pharuk,
It's like being btw the devil and the deep blue sea! I fit "manage" Greenwich!
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by lloydhill(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
hi all just wanted to know if anyone has applied lately for his visa.i have some burning questions.
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by pharuk: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
thanks but i just choose sheffield Hallam, it seem more organised than Greenwich.
anyone going to sheffield university or sheffield hallam? this sept.
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by Wilfem(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2008
I intends to study Master in Information Communication Technology, (ICT) in any of the American Universities, preferably not the expensive ones. I'll need someone to please put me through. I'm currently undergoing the National Youth Service in Abuja. Any help would be highly appreciated. My e-mail address is wilfem2002@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by Ezinwannem: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
I also want to do my Master's in International Relations or International Development Studies but not sure yet whether to do it in Canada as am undergoing my undergrad. in Toronto to finish next year April or to go 2 UK or any European countries simply cuz I am tired of North America,
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by funkybaby(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2008
Ezinwannem:

I also want to do my Master's in International Relations or International Development Studies but not sure yet whether to do it in Canada as am undergoing my undergrad. in Toronto to finish next year April or to go 2 UK or any European countries simply because I am tired of North America,

In my opinion, have your postgraduate in Europe - UK if possible. Talk about the best of both worlds cheesy I mean, undergraduate degree from Canada, with a postgrad from Europe, add that with relevant work experience, the sky is your limit. Especially, if you decide to come back to naija to 'invest'. Talk about various job opportunities with multinationals smiley
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by Ezinwannem: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
I am already looking for skools in UK for Sept. 09, Thanks for your advise
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by 8ball(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2008
@lloydhill

I too got admission in Aberdeen n due to start this september.Yeah,it will be nice to get to meet wiv U.Got any addy u could give me so i could just IM you

take care
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by dnative(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2008
Ezinwannem:

I also want to do my Master's in International Relations or International Development Studies but not sure yet whether to do it in Canada as am undergoing my undergrad. in Toronto to finish next year April or to go 2 UK or any European countries simply because I am tired of North America,

Why is this so?  Kindly share with the house. It could be something to ponder about for folks seeking to move over there. Thanks
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by neksbabay(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hi all i have an unconditonal offer for Msc in the UK and i want to sponsor myself i didnt see a column 4 dat and i dont want oyinbo wahala wat do i do, pls reply if u know
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by neksbabay(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2008
What do u guys think of the university of surrey?accomodation is about 99 pounds a week. can i go to school from london or is campus accomodation better?i know its a lot of questions but am payin in 2 wks and wld like 2 get my facts right.thanks
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by Ezinwannem: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2008
@dnative, nuthing bad about North America, am simply tired of it. just need a new enviorment
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by brownbonno(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2008
neksbabay:

What do u guys think of the university of surrey?accomodation is about 99 pounds a week. can i go to school from london or is campus accomodation better?i know its a lot of questions but am payin in 2 wks and would like 2 get my facts right.thanks

University of Surrey is nr 40 of the 2008 Good university ranking.Located in Guildford about 30 miles South of London,on compus is recommended becos of cost of commuting.

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/gug/gooduniversityguide.php
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by neksbabay(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
Thanks,what if my accomodation in london is free
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by lloydhill(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
hi all i just sent in my application on monday. I have being on easy since then,does it happen to u guys to.i can't wait for the day it comes out.
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by lloydhill(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
hey i want to thank all that contributed to my questions and suggeted to me alot.i got my student visa this after,much respect to funkkybaby,mr pataki,akolawole and most esp,mr vicjustice,thanks so much my guys and babe, na only God fit reward una. Less i forget,lankywizard,tim and viglen i'm waitin to hear your good news.thanks and peace out
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by funkybaby(f): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2008
lloydhill:

hey i want to thank all that contributed to my questions and suggeted to me alot.i got my student visa this after,much respect to funkkybaby,mr pataki,akolawole and most esp,mr vicjustice,thanks so much my guys and babe, na only God fit reward una. Less i forget,lankywizard,tim and viglen i'm waitin to hear your good news.thanks and peace out

Lloydhill, congratulations. smiley
Wishing you all the best with your studies.
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by vvvjustice: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
lloydhill:

hey i want to thank all that contributed to my questions and suggeted to me alot.i got my student visa this after,much respect to funkkybaby,mr pataki,akolawole and most esp,mr  vicjustice,thanks so much my guys and babe, na only God fit reward una.  Less i forget,lankywizard,tim and viglen i'm waitin to hear your good news.thanks and peace out
Man, so glad to hear the good news, my hearty wishes are with you. It's delightful to see people returning to share their testimonies, such reminds me of the case of the ten Lepers who received healings and how one of them returned to appreciate Jesus the healer.
Na eine kala yia 'sena: May it be well with you (Greek)
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by Londonbad: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2008
Llodhill u don disappear grin e good to get visa o. Anyway, we would be in the same class!
Re: Anyone About Proceeding For Their Masters by lloydhill(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2008
Londonbad sorry i had a break for a while,good to know that we'll be in  the same class,send me ur addy thru mine, No be say i don get wetin i get find,i come hide, i just dey away for a while, i'm back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Kuwait,advice Needed Asap / Infomation On Price Of Flight Ticket From Nigeria To Italy. / Canadian Diploma Or Post Graduate Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.