Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets (33400 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / “nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by danielng: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
[center]WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![/center]

I bought Frank's books some years back. It paid off on a start but on the long run you'll get caught.
I will reveal the truth about Frank's book book. The bookies already have it on hand and have worked out parameters with logic to to turn against it. No doubt, Frank is a better punter and earns more selling his ideas 'online' where every one from any part of this world can have it.
The only online biz i don in my life is VIRTUAL FOOTBALL. I continue to earn money everyday from every all bookies i registered with because they don't know/understand my system.
Nairalanders, the only way you can beat them and make money steady - non-stop is for you to develop you own system.
Charlosky, nice gesture. At least for you to be able to share it means you wanna help teeming public....but go softly...softly.

To you online success!
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
danielng: [center]WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![/center]

I bought Frank's books some years back. It paid off on a start but on the long run you'll get caught.
I will reveal the truth about Frank's book book. The bookies already have it on hand and have worked out parameters with logic to to turn against it. No doubt, Frank is a better punter and earns more selling his ideas 'online' where every one from any part of this world can have it.
The only online biz i don in my life is VIRTUAL FOOTBALL. I continue to earn money everyday from every all bookies i registered with because they don't know/understand my system.
Nairalanders, the only way you can beat them and make money steady - non-stop is for you to develop you own system.
Charlosky, nice gesture. At least for you to be able to share it means you wanna help teeming public....but go softly...softly.

To you online success!

Maybe you bought a pirated copy of the book. When last did you see a book by frank? He now makes his books limited and very expensive. I wonder where OP managed to get it from. 3 days on and I'm making 6k a day cheesy. Dancing azonto in swahili. @OP, pls stop selling the e-book, so that the system will not cast.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
danielng: [center]WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!![/center]

To you online success!

Which fake system do you have, you want to deceive people here again. You made me pay $200 to bet365 and I virtually lost that money. Useless human being.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
jasper7:

Maybe you bought a pirated copy of the book. When last did you see a book by frank? He now makes his books limited and very expensive. I wonder where OP managed to get it from. 3 days on and I'm making 6k a day cheesy. Dancing azonto in swahili. @OP, pls stop selling the e-book, so that the system will not cast.
I have his book too, men the maths no be here and I'm not good at it. That is the reason I haven't implemented it.

Are you referring to the draw system ...win=target/(odd-1) or normal bet of between 1.50-1.75 where win=target/(1-odd). There are other systems that I didn't bother to read as the maths became really messy. Is this the book OP is giving out or he is giving out something else?

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
blink182: I have his book too, men the maths no be here and I'm not good at it. That is the reason I haven't implemented it.

Are you referring to the draw system ...win=target/(odd-1) or normal bet of between 1.50-1.75 where win=target/(1-odd). There are other systems that I didn't bother to read as the maths became really messy. Is this the book OP is selling or he is selling something else?
I have this one you are talking about. The maths involved was too much. That one na for those wey go skul. This one now is different. There is a spreadsheet that tells you what to bet and what percentage of ur bankroll to bet. Altho the money comes slow but it's steady and It's very simple. Datz why am loving it.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
jasper7:
I have this one you are talking about. The maths involved was too much. That one na for those wey go skul. This one now is different. There is a spreadsheet that tells you what to bet and what percentage of ur bankroll to bet. Altho the money comes slow but it's steady and It's very simple. Datz why am loving it.
Thank goodness.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Op. Take down this thread! What will it profit you if you sell 1,000 copies and the system gets blocked? Please take down the thread so that those of us that bought can benefit small. Or you can double the price.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by gabmedia: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wow I don't believe that I can make money from vfl so easily within short time after I got this ebook from charlosky with just betting system 1 and still remain 2 more betting systems to implement, oh it is just like a dream. @ charlosky thank u and God bless u for more sport betting stuff
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by gabmedia: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
jasper7: @Op. Take down this thread! What will it profit you if you sell 1,000 copies and the system gets blocked? Please take down the thread so that those of us that bought can benefit small. Or you can double the price.

Yes I agree with u, that is my thought also, I lost my combo with spain ysday but I recover with vfl this morning with the ebook betting system
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by talk2docee: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
pls i need it too... here is my email talk2docee@yahoo.com.... thanks a bunch!
charloskey: I got hold of a copy of Frank Belanger's Virtual Sports Cash. (Frank Belanger is also the author of the reputable Bookie Buster sports betting manual, so I already knew he knows his stuff.) The Virtual Sports Cash manual is very comprehensive, taking you through the whole business of betting on virtual football games, including which bookmakers to use, why you should have more than one account, and of course, a number of actual systems to use with virtual football (the manual has recently been updated with three new systems).

The advantage of virtual football is clear from the start. In order for the bookmakers to keep punters coming back, the results have to be realistic. Of course Liverpool or Manchester United suffer the occasional defeat at the hands (or feet) of Bolton Wanderers or Birmingham City, but at the end of the season the usual suspects can be expected at the top of the league table: Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

The other BIG advantage of virtual football is that a complete week of play lasts only 90 seconds, and an entire season is played out within ONE hour! That means you can bet on football every day of the year, 24 hours a day (technically speaking). Yet another advantage is that you don't need a huge bankroll to start off with, seeing that you can build it up over a few hours with dozens of bets, and you don't need to analyze stats for hours (not time for it, anyways, as each week's games play out in 90 seconds).

So, if your day job is still in the way of getting ahead in your sports betting projects, I suggest you give virtual football a try, and instead of fooling around, get the Virtual Sports Cash manual to guide you along the way......if you need the manual you can email me on me4you472003@gmail.com wit vfl
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
jasper7: @Op. Take down this thread! What will it profit you if you sell 1,000 copies and the system gets blocked? Please take down the thread so that those of us that bought can benefit small. Or you can double the price.

mr jasper help ur broder in need that ur vfl trading system pls i seriously need it thank wisedom4us@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Peddylove(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Me too o pls, faithfulfaith1134@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by spacebaba: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
bros abeg me tu oh spacekedet@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
After sending the system to 2 ungrateful and arrogant pple here. I have decided not to share it anymore. I spent money to buy it. Everybody shud go and buy their own copy
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by FxTizzle(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please I made withdrawal of 64k from nairabet yesterday and I have not received my money up till now angry angry angry

Is it because I made almost 90% from VFL

Or is VFL illegal?

@Jasper, please how long does it take to withdraw money from nairabet because this is my 1st time of withdrawing, I lost enough money on nairabet last season but thank God for this VFL.

The system is also working on ladbrokes but i love counting my money in naira.

OP, please do us(People that purchased already) a favour by deleting this thread so that the system will last like previous 1. THanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2013

you see ur life! dat is d problem we ar having in dis country, you ar self centered...if d thread was short down hw will u hv goting d info?can u listen to ur self? selfishness and self centered is a product of poor mind set...u need to change d way u tink..

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by juwoonn(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
irabor001: you see ur life! dat is d problem we ar having in dis country, you ar self centered...if d thread was short down hw will u hv goting d info?can u listen to ur self? selfishness and self centered is a product of poor mind set...u need to change d way u tink..
Guy u get big problem... If u sef don buy ur own wetting u go talk. I no sure sey u get money for the book sef not to talk of money wey u go take bet. MTCHEW. Op delete this thing abbeg. Any serious person like us would have bought the book and for don dey chop money now. I know want make too many peeps sabi dis killer strategy jor
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by wisemanj(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
jasper7: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
After sending the system to 2 ungrateful and arrogant pple here. I have decided not to share it anymore. I spent money to buy it. Everybody shud go and buy their own copy
mr jasper i hav bein waitin 4 ur respone abeg help ur broder in need i kn it is hard sometime to give out what is so dear to u, dis is what we kn as sacrifies learn to give .
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by spacebaba: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
oga jasper abeg drop d ebook for me abeg spacekedet@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
i need it too my broder my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com. tanks
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by patsucess: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na wa oooooooooo the guy said is not free ooooooooo,guys shine your eyes oooooooooooo
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
irabor001: you see ur life! dat is d problem we ar having in dis country, you ar self centered...if d thread was short down hw will u hv goting d info?can u listen to ur self? selfishness and self centered is a product of poor mind set...u need to change d way u tink..
So he shud keep selling it so that it can stop working abi? You can think whateva you like. That one consign you and you alone.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by jasper7(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
patsucess: Na wa oooooooooo the guy said is not free ooooooooo,guys shine your eyes oooooooooooo
See dis one o. You tot it was free? Hahaha. Naija pple an awoof. Lol.
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 12:37am On Jul 02, 2013
jasper7:
So he shud keep selling it so that it can stop working abi? You can think whateva you like. That one consign you and you alone.
.........can u listen to ur self? so if he stop selling will Frank Belanger's stop to sell 2 if Frank Belanger's was self centered would u have gating d book even if he stop selling pple will go to Frank Belanger's site and get d book, so wat deference dose it make

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2013
jasper7: PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Lol...grin grin
bros what happened?
Dem no appreciate ur kind guesture? If so,dats bad
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2013
Hehehe....bros calm down i knw how u feel grin
Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2013
irabor001: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Use google bro......don't be lazy,i just downloaded one of his vfl book,though don't know if it is d latest.
80pages 3.0mb

5 vfl system

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 1:44am On Jul 02, 2013
udemzy101:
Hehehe....bros calm down i knw how u feel grin
........my bro no hard feelings ohhh grin grin grin grin grin am making my cool $$$$ in binary options grin grin grin grin grin just dat i no wan spoil market for dis guy if not i go just drop am here for every body..cos dat wat will do in binary option threads..we give freely...and GOD is blessing us....

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Sports Betting Secrets by irabor001: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2013
udemzy101:

Use google bro......don't be lazy,i just downloaded one of his vfl book,though don't know if it is d latest.
80pages 3.0mb

5 vfl system
............................... me lazy?u dnt no me dem..u no see my sreenshot were u tink say i get dat wan from ..i can tell u hw much is sold in d web sit if u want.d e book was Published on Jun 18, 2013 okey..ask i said i no wan spoil marker 4 dis guy.. just dat i no like pple wen dey self centered like jasper7. lets try and help our self..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. / Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.