Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (20046 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by obainojazz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Justiyke4u: Please is it possible to end a relationship without anybody being hurt. If it is how is it done?
ofcourse,its possible...that is,if they both have heads filled with moulded eba
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Tinyemeka(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Justiyke4u: Please is it possible to end a relationship without anybody being hurt. If it is how is it done?

Currently facing that dilemma at the moment.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Olaone1: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2013
obadiah777: DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EBA AND GOAT MEAT WILL BE UNHURT IF YOU DECIDE TO SWITCH TO EBA AND CHICKEN

Classic Buzugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by toptop: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Yes, it is possible. Especially when both of them have not had sex together before. Sex is mostly the loosing point here. No sex, No loss!
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Ezechyglo: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2013
it is possible but it is difficult however it depends on the undastandin between you too and also if endin the affair will be to both of u's benefit. bt first knw the mind of your patner and the ratio for endin the affair
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Ezechyglo: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2013
it is very possible but its difficult howeva it depends on d undastandn b/w u two and also the need for endin the affair ie weda it z to both of u's good.bt in eida case make sure u knw d mind of the other
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Yes by killing him/her after the breakup.. Foool

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 30, 2013
REALITY101: Yes by killing him/her after the breakup.. Foool

Now I know what to do with you when Im done with you grin
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Excel30: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Someone must be hurt especially if love is not reciprocated.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Yes.But how the relationship began will determine how it would end.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by coputa(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Someone must be hurt, sometimes,even when your enemy leave,your feelings will still be affected..human being dont like change..
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by pbling: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2013
dont b dciv 1 pason must b hurt or both
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2013
Is there any hurt that true love cannot heal? Have you not heard of the love that can heal every ill and that is even stronger than death? The love that brought out Jesus Christ from the grave. The love of God. The greatest love of all. If we can love as God forgives and loves us, then we can forgive and love those we say or claim have hurt us. We must learn not end a relationship with bitterness. But when the truth hurts you, then rejoice for it will expose your wound and until your wound is exposed, it cannot heal. So, once we realize this fact of life, then we can learn how to kiss and say good bye. Love is not by force. And you may quote me.

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by great664(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2013
No two ways about it, one party must get hurt even if the relationship is not that strong, check my signature and visit my fb page or my blog and see what people thinks
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Evestar200(f): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Mc Amah:
Can we start something new ... I would give you all the happiness you desire
YO MEHN!!! DONT WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP NW,,JUST WANNA BE SINGLE FOR A WHILE
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by mofebosola(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2013
It is possible in the following circumstances:
1. If they both realise they are SS; what's the need to marry and be perpetual sorrow?
2. If it has been an arrangee relationship all along; they may mutually break to prevent a major disaster in future
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by MbIbrahim(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2013
It depends on d foundation of d r/ship. If its a contract r/ship & d agreement is fulfilled, den everybody wil just walk out.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Decryptor(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Evestar200: YO MEHN!,,YOU CANT PASS THRU WHAT AM PASSING TRU RIGHT NOW,,,HOW CAN U BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT DOESNT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP? WE HAVNT C EACH OTHER FOR SIX MONTHS NW,,IF I DONT CALL HIM,,HE WONT CALL ME,,IF I ASK HIM WHY HE IS NOT CALLING,,HE WILL GIVE LAME EXCUSE (NO MONEY TO BUY AIRTIME) IS THAT A RELATIONSHIP? And i havnt cheat on him all this while,,SO AM TIRED
Mayb he Ȋ̝̊̅§ tired of your fake wannabe-yankee accent "YO MEHN"! undecided #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Evestar200(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2013
Decryptor: Mayb he Ȋ̝̊̅§ tired of your fake wannabe-yankee accent "YO MEHN"! undecided #justsaying
REALLY?
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Bigcake: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Tinoxky: Am listening...i tink am hearing voices in my head... More comments plz
Well, dat could be d begining of madness.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by loswhite(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not love but feelings. You don't have to love someone to be hurt by them. If you like someone deeply and you are rejected, it hurts
wat is d difference between liking some deeply and love ?what is difference between love and feelings? Bros notin u talk there o
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by loswhite(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2013
obadiah777: AND WHAT EXACTLY IS JOY AND HAPPINESS ? YOU EXPECT A MAN TO GIVE YOU THAT ? THATS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO HAVE WITHIN YOURSELF
she actually meant d guy no dey pay...lol
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by loswhite(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2013
mbhs139:

In fact, I don't know what's with my fiancee this few days? She has just been feeling cold towards me, and when I ask her what's the problem she said there is nothing.

I have prepared my mind for the worst: this is not her first time, I know her very well. She come up with this attitude whenever some other guys are saying something in her ears. She has done so a number of time and I have overlooked same by talking sense into her head. But this time, having gone this far, it will be the end. I'm just assuming now; I just hope it's not what I'm thinking.
stop preparing ur mind 4 d worst jor.start acting cold towards her too to balance d equation
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by SaintChukz(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2013
No..its not...Anyway Hello nairalanders..pls help me like the main page and vote this name louis offor on this link...he nids ur vote seriously b4 midnite 2day...http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477564&set=a.430767837015874.1073741831.206670959425564&refid=stream&_rdr#477538469005477. Thanks as u do so...
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by loswhite(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Orikinla: Is there any hurt that true love cannot heal? Have you not heard of the love that can heal every ill and that is even stronger than death? The love that brought out Jesus Christ from the grave. The love of God. The greatest love of all. If we can love as God forgives and loves us, then we can forgive and love those we say or claim have hurt us. We must learn not end a relationship with bitterness. But when the truth hurts you, then rejoice for it will expose your wound and until your wound is exposed, it cannot heal. So, once we realize this fact of life, then we can learn how to kiss and say good bye. Love is not by force. And you may quote me.
kip dreaming. FYI we cannot love and 4give like God because we are not God. We are humans
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Sike(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2013
LaiLai !! One must Cry, One must Laugh. That's the Law.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Yes
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by McAmah(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Evestar200: YO MEHN!!! DONT WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP NW,,JUST WANNA BE SINGLE FOR A WHILE
YO MEHN!!!!! What else can i say... Okk i would wait ... **in Akpors voice**
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by raheemat21: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2013
The best thing to do is to end it silently,don't call,don't send any msgs nd throw away anything that reminds him of him nd within two weeks your mind would be cleared of him.good luck
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by raheemat21: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2013
The best thing to do is to end it silently,don't call,don't send any msgs nd throw away anything that reminds you of him nd within two weeks your mind would be cleared of him.good luck
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by drake2(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2013
Ab025: @op, Can u make an omelette without breaking an egg....?

Have u been listening to same audio tapes with my GF? lol.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by MrMandilas: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
There is no eazy way to brake somebody's heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.