Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

100 Million Naira To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100 Million Naira To Invest (15473 Views)

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Million Naira To Invest by billyoung: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
I recently disposed of a valuable property and now have the above stated sum lying idle. I need advice on how best to invest this money. I am NOT interested in real estate for now. I need a moderate to high risk, high yield, short term investment. I don't need meaningless and pointless comments. I will be willing to meet with and discuss reasonable business suggestions and a handsome reward awaits whoever comes up with the best proposal. And be warned, i have the IGP on speed dial so any attempted scam will be dealt with swiftly and ferociously.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by valdubem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
You can go into communication or Electronics Distributorship/Partnership.

Ever heard of Fouani or Sims??
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by billyoung: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
val_dubem: You can go into communication or Electronics Distributorship/Partnership.

Ever heard of Fouani or Sims??
Can you explain further?

1 Like

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by nairafx: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2013
U can put 10m into haulage. Buy 1 new tipper for sand & 1 flat bed for cement & containers 2 test d biz.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by ehvez(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2013
if you reside in lagos jst go into transportation buy buses[toyota hiace] try to get a pack then travel interstate you would be suprisd with the amount you wud make in a year you dnt av to invest all your money 40m wud do it and av dis in mind transportation iz a biz that would neva die ppu wud neva stop travelin
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by valdubem(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by GGInc: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm into oil and gas ( av petrol stations where we sale petrol and diesel) and can give u 2 percent flat monthly.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by billyoung: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Guys pls keep them coming....
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by ANAgency(m): 4:30am On Jul 01, 2013
Don't put your egg in one basket.

Importation of Tablet pcs, Blackberry phones, Power banks, Wrist watch. Get a nice out for retail sales while you supply to resalers.

Exportation of agro commodities.

Those are the two I know you can do and make reasonable returns.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by benedicton: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by stancydg: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
You can go into movies. The advent of the cinema in Nigeria now mitigates the menace of piracy and guarantees high ROI on well funded and produced movies. We[Paradysity Nigeria Ltd] have a script with an excellent story line, that requires a little percentage of what you have as investment. There's also a detailed bankable feasibility/market analysis that ensures interested investors will recoup investments in appreciable percentages and for life as long as the movie is being sold. Revenues generated can be monitored and verified by an independent audit firm. We're looking for investors to partner on our movie production project in the following categories:
Welfare and Logistics partner - provide funding for accomodation, feeding and general logistics of the production
Equipments Partner - Provide funding for movie production equipments and personnel
Publicity Partner - Provide funding for the premiere/Launch of the movie
Remunerations Partner - Provide funding for the payment of artistes.

Please find below synopsis of the movie:

MOVIE PROJECT

Screenplay by Olugbemi Adebowale for Paradysity.

THE MOVIE TITLE
ROLLERCOASTER

THE MOVIE SYNOPSIS
A dance opera tale of childhood innocence and love, on a rainy night lit by splits of thunderbolts and lightning.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, both teenagers, who are childhood fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music, dance and advertising. Kesi, a high school student meet Bolutito – also a student, during an holiday outing. The instant teenage chemistry of infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a neighborhood music and dance competition tagged ‘THE NAIJA CHANGER’ - a competition designed to campaign for individual national rebirth. Bolutito leads her neighborhood group called “D.M.Xpressions” to win this competition with exciting dance styles.
Just then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic, rollercoaster events occur, including the disappearance from radar, a plane conveying several school children at the end of the long vac. Is it a crash or a hijack? How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

Mails can be sent to stancydg@gmail.com.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY/MARKET ANALYSIS SHOWING R.O.I FOR EACH PARTNER AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. 07034643328.Thanks.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jossybig(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Come and buy NDDC contract and make 50-100 percent in one year
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by donmartins4life: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2013
If i was in ur shoe,i will go into property investment.not going to lekki to buy land off 30m oo.but move to some sub urban area like ayobo, igondo etc. and look for where i can buy like both side of site and make buildings on them and put for let. am sure i will have ur money, back with interest within 10 year and already have an asset dat is return good turn over day by day,month by month and year by year.have a great deal.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by carbon1224(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2013
real estate is good business with lower risk.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
You can partner with me in maize farming. You are guaranteed ROI of 25% on 40 million naira investment per annum. Higher returns can be negotiated. Reply this post if acceptable to you amd I will contact you thru your email address.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nextworldnx(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Have you thought of communication business? Like becoming a Major Dealer and dealing directly with major telecos company.

That's is the business I am in and my major aim is to work my way up to become a dealer. Just 20m out of that money is enough to make u smile forever, 'cos trust me, dealers make tons of cash and besides, u become a company owner with lots of staff. Think about it.

My two cents...
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by coolviv: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Come to my bank, invest in treasury bills and earn millions in interest every month at no risk.....unless Nigeria scatters....
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by biola3005: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2013
I am interested in buying those things and reselling how can i start email me at biola3005@yahoo.com I have $40,000 to invest. if you are a scam artist please stay away my father is a An Assistant Inspector Gnr
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by kenjudy(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2013
I deal on plywoods and other building materials. Plywood especially is a duty free importation and never out of demands. All u need to do is contact me and I'll give u all the necessary details u need to succeed in it: 08168028286 or sexton4real83@yahoo.com I just came back from ghana, and planning on china trip wit a friend to partner wit a chinese plywood company. Just half of the said amount of urs is enuf to be one of d leading dealers in dis country. And as I recall, any dealer and importer in naija is bound to make it real bigger if u agree. Dats all.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Olatund19: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Y don't u go into mini(petroleum) refinary or agro business
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by olushowunm(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Op... Don't bother to waste your time as manie suggested... Thanks.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Sir...property would have been the best option as it keeps on appreciating and no form of depreciation is calculated on it.There is a vast Hectares of land for sale in Kaduna that has a very big rock,which has been tested and confirmed that it has solid minerals (GRANITE)

There are a few more of properties for sale and few other things that you can invest in and in no time, profit,revenue, income starts rolling in.

My contact person is the wife of an POWERFUL and INFLUENCIAL personality in Nigeria whom I wont mention the name on this Forum.For more information. you can call Oluwaseun on 07053226686.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
billyoung: I recently disposed of a valuable property and now have the above stated sum lying idle. I need advice on how best to invest this money. I am NOT interested in real estate for now. I need a moderate to high risk, high yield, short term investment. I don't need meaningless and pointless comments. I will be willing to meet with and discuss reasonable business suggestions and a handsome reward awaits whoever comes up with the best proposal. And be warned, i have the IGP on speed dial so any attempted scam will be dealt with swiftly and ferociously.
Bigboss80s@yahoo.com

How did you get the sum ie 100 million Naira?

You got it by selling a property.

Are you the owner of the property, or you inherited the property.

If you are the owner of the the property you sold, I will advice you to reinvest a minimum of 60% of the sum in undervalued real estate where you can get a minimum PE of 15 or below.

If the property was inherited, I will advice you to invest 90% of the sum in money market instrument, and spend about 18 months learning how to make, manage and multiply money.

Please do not fall for the sale pitch of the guys on this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by ifyclose2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
My name is Ifeanyi. I am a medical doctor as well as an importation expert. Read my informative thread here http://nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how. I specialize in importing items for cheap and selling them at a more expensive rate to generate huge profits. Right now, I am concentrating on Brazilian, Peruvian and Indian hairs....these are in VERY HIGH demand right now, and have a huge profit potential. 3 bundles of hair imported for N15,000 (including shipping) can be sold for up to N60,000....believe it or not....I have already achieved some success in this business, but I need to scale it up BIG TIME.....the idea is to get a physical location (preferably in Lagos), then begin massive online adverts including banner adverts and a facebook fan page. I know just how to go about this.....customers can visit our Lagos address to purchase the hairs, while for those living outside Lagos, we can send to them through DHL or any other postal service....we can register a company name through the Corporate Affairs Commission headquarters in Abuja.....and you certainly do not need up to N100 million for this....just N5 million will certainly go a long way in scaling up this business and making it a huge money-earner........you can reach me on ifyclose2@gmail.com or +2348131002053.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by donmartins4life: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
no one is asking anyone to bring is money.I'm so sure he or she is looking for idea's in today's market.so pls make ur contribution(s) and don't castigate others opinion
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
billyoung: I recently disposed of a valuable property and now have the above stated sum lying idle. I need advice on how best to invest this money. I am NOT interested in real estate for now. I need a moderate to high risk, high yield, short term investment. I don't need meaningless and pointless comments. I will be willing to meet with and discuss reasonable business suggestions and a handsome reward awaits whoever comes up with the best proposal. And be warned, i have the IGP on speed dial so any attempted scam will be dealt with swiftly and ferociously.
Bigboss80s@yahoo.com

Beware of guys dropping their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Any money making venture that can not be shared on the forum is not worth going into.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by TexasR: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Billyoung

Hope you're not chuckling over the responses here,,,,,,I'm watching

@manie

Excellent hunches
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2013
Bigboss80s@yahoo.com

I think you have have a lot to gain from this write up.

http://www.punchng.com/am-business/conversation-with-a-real-estate-millionaire/
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by ololufemi: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dear Sir

Just buy Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria PLC and wait for about 6 months to one year.

You won't regret it. The longer you even wait the better (Dividends and price appreciation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / 5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.