Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? (2522 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? by mistarich(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2008
Pls who in the house has done a dragnet or gse test or both. Pls share you experience and let us know the type of questions they set as numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Abstract reasoning. Pls don't tell me 2 go 2 d sit cuz that does'nt answer my question. I want 2 write their test and i information 2 enable me prepare for well it.
Re: Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? by stino: 9:25pm On May 14, 2008
The test is just like the way u spelt them,all u have to do is to b time cautious,u have to b fast with ur reasoning,I will advice u if u dont know any one leave it or just click on the one u tink is correct,just try to answer all the questions even if u dont know the answers,make sure u answer all,u might get some of the guess answers correct and that adds to ur score.I wish u all the best
Re: Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? by mistarich(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2008
Thanx stino for the hint. Cn u or anybody else give me the hint if the questions are like foreign Gmat questions or Local ones. For example, does the verbal questions have critical reasoninge.t.c. I need a detailed info about the types of questions in order for me not to prepare wrongly.
Thanx anyone
Re: Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? by lawless: 7:54pm On May 15, 2008
Guy, just as the other guy said, BE FAST. I did not read for it but i managed to score 45%.I just wasnt fast enuf to finish the questions.All the questions are basically common sense questions, so have ur thinking cap on. The comprehension aspect might turn out to be the most difficult cos u have long passages to read before answering. The best way to deal with them is to read the questions first before relating them to the necessary parts of the passages, then JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. Dont bother trying to read meanings, just pick the part of the passage that relates to the question as the answer. PERIOD.

Just remember, BE VERY FREAKING FAST
Re: Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? by mistarich(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2008
Thanx mate.

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Vacancy? / Get That Standard Teaching/lecturing Job In Nigeria And Beyond / FMC Yenagoa Houseofficer Employment Advertisement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.