Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health (47192 Views)

8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health. / Check Out This 8 Sleeping Positions And How They Affect Your Health (photos) / 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by mysticgal(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
I sleep face down and wake up same way am not a violent sleepertongue
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by rozayx5(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
if someone considers all this i think you might be standing at Night

shocked
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by egift(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
How about this sleeping position?

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by nerodenero: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
m.esther96:
i dnt evn knw hw i sleep coz its either i slept off while watching film or chatting on 2go.in oda words -I just sleep!smiley
You just did a free advert for 2go.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Olucheye: undecidedIna Ehen..... @OP na anyhow i dey sleep for bed kwanu.

I've always started my nights either lying on my side (most especially, the right side of the bed) or in fetal postion. There are also times tho, that I've tried sleeping in some of the above listed postions but would either wake up seeing the pillowS on the rug while my body is always in varying positions that are uncountable on the bed. lipsrsealed undecided

LAST SHOT: Anyhow Person sleep make we wake up na him be koko joor! If you're trying to do what the OP said, biko you're on a long thing

Last shot?

get original bro,It's been patented undecided
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by chromoTop: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
If you are a lady DO NOT sleep on your stomach. Otherwise your Bo.oby gets flatter! wink
Witch Position: sleep with your back to the bed and your two legs up on your wall smiley
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by lepasharon(f): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
its nt good to sleep on your back cos they will feed you in the dream tongue
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by chromoTop: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
God answer my prayer style grin

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by kliq(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
#2 sounds funny..lol....I sleep on ma stomach,a pillow btw ma legs,around ma arms,n den ma head....minimum of 3pillows cheesy
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by gbadexy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
I always appreciate general information but this info is irrelevant.
The body finds the best position its comfortable in during sleep no matter what position you force your self to sleep in.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by kkkp: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
All na wash grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by kkkp: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ahaahhahahahahahah grin
chromoTop: God answer my prayer style grin
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Odunharry(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Incomplete list...i sleep on my neck or stand sleep..

Standing sleeping is d best...u wl be alert in case of any gbege wan happen bt pls try it where dias space o or else na bandage u go see round ur head.

1 Like

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by legendarysegzi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
slip lyk dis wif only your wife

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Burger01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abeg people, how about sleeping on top of my wife? Does this post any danger? Please, don't get me wrong,

sad
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by http(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Well i sleep in all the 8 positions in different order, but i always notice when i wake up, am always on the floor. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by zeemad: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
the prophet of islam prohibits us sleeping on our tummies
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by oduneja: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice tips. Thanks.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Hoodrat(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nice one
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by picoba(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
I think I need to start thinking on how to be sleeping on my reading table.
Siting on my chair and put my head on the table. hope I will be saved.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Eltonluigi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
I sleep with my eyes wild open, unless I'm wearing a blind fold. That way you don't get to see my eyes.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Kevsman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Who cares... Next topic pleace, but wait o, i dnt even sleep at all
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Dsupremo: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thanks for the analysis but, which would u recommend...?
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Greatken007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
THE MORE SAFER WAY TO SLEEP IS TO PRAY BEFORE YOU SLEEP....

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
scientology: tHERE IS NO SLEEPING POSITION THAT POSES A THREAT TO ANY MAN...GOD MADE US TO BE UNCONSCIOUS DURING SLEEP because HIS DIVINE WISDOM KNOWS WE CAN SLEEP ANYHOW....
what are you saying?haven't ever slept with and woke up with pain in ur neck?cos of bad posture.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
gbadexy: I always appreciate general information but this info is irrelevant.
The body finds the best position its comfortable in during sleep no matter what position you force your self to sleep in.
u're wrong bro, haven't u be dead tired before? u sleep like log a log of wood regardless of ur shape.
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't have a particular sleeping position, the main thing is that I wake up strong and healthy

Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by kliq(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Greatken007: THE MORE SAFER WAY TO SLEEP IS TO PRAY BEFORE YOU SLEEP....
LeRa tinz...after so many of all dat grin grin kerewa
Re: 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health by scientology(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
lorretta u: what are you saying?haven't ever slept with and woke up with pain in ur neck?cos of bad posture.
bad posture as in malfunctioning of karma surtra positioning or what undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.