Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. (642 Views)

Confused Religionist Here. Christians, Moslems, Athiests...Please Help!!! / For God Will Not Leave Our Soul In Hell / What Is The Difference Between Our Soul,mind And Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. by daviddext: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have some view to point out, short it may be. If we believe that the devil(satan) sinned against God and because of him God built hell-fire(second death). What then should God have done for man when he sinned against Him. Should God have quenched hell because of man and say " O mankind. Why have you sinned against me, see how I love you. I will quench hell because I don't want you to perish". We all know that it was not so. The wages that is paid to every sinner against God is death.

Now,rationalist, think with me. Don't you count it as a principle that since sin came into the world through one man Adam, so should it get out through another man. Who would this perfect man be? O how sinful man is that he can't save himself! God sent His Son to become man for our sake has the perfect One to replace man inorder to receive the wages of sin(death). Study the scriptures to see what you ignorant use as a vain weapon against your creators word. Is it not written clearly in 1stJohn 5:7 " For there are three that bear witness in earth, the Father the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." or are you ignorant of your creators word in Isaiah 9:6 about His Son(Jesus) who will be his image out of humility. Of course, you rebel not against me, God messenger but Him. Think about thy fallen state and how dip you have gone into the depth of Hell dining unknowingly with the devil. Wake up O soul, wake up and see the glory of God's light on your soul showing your sins that you have covered for years. Once again I say what Jesus said "but, except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" Luke 13:3,5

What do you free religionist say? " I believe in one God but I don't believe He can humble Himself in the person of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for he is too great to be humble in that way". Well, you have your reason to disbelieve. I say to you that the devil used to have a like believe when he thought God could be not mighty enough to read the depth of is thought. Oh, how he wish he had known that God could read thoughts too. Didn't he limit God as you do. As for me, i Know that God can go extra mile to save those whom He loves. And that is what He is doing for you know as you read this. Believe in Jesus, that He has come to save you and be saved. Just believe, believe!
Re: God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I remember Fela song here 'kolo mentality'

Colo-mentality
[Chorus]
He be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself
I say you fit never release yourself
Colo-mentality
Them don release you now
He be so
He be so them dey do, them dey over do
All the things them dey do (He be so!)
He be so them dey do, them think dey say
Them better pass them brothers
No be so? (He be so!)

The thing wey black no good
Na foreign things them dey like
No be so? (He be so!)
Them go turn air condition
And close them country away
No be so? (He be so!)
Them Judge him go put white wig
And jail him brothers away
No be so? (He be so!)
Them go proud of them name
And put them slave name for head
No be so? (He be so!)
Colo-mentality now make you hear me now
[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!
Mr. Ransome you make you hear
Mr. Williams you make you hear
Mr. Allia you make you hear
Mr. Mohammed you make you hear
Mr. Anglican you make you hear
Mr. Bishop you make you hear
Mr. Catholic you make you hear
Mr. Muslim you make you hear
Na Africa we dey o make you hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!

1 Like

Re: God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. by daviddext: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I remember Fela song here 'kolo mentality'

Colo-mentality
[Chorus]
Them don release you now
I say you fit never release yourself
Colo-mentality
Them don release you now
He be so
He be so them dey do, them dey over do
All the things them dey do (He be so!)
He be so them dey do, them think dey say
Them better pass them brothers
No be so? (He be so!)

The thing wey black no good
Na foreign things them dey like
No be so? (He be so!)
Them go turn air condition
And close them country away
No be so? (He be so!)
Them Judge him go put white wig
And jail him brothers away
No be so? (He be so!)
Them go proud of them name
And put them slave name for head
No be so? (He be so!)
Colo-mentality now make you hear me now
[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!
Mr. Williams you make you hear
Mr. Allia you make you hear
Mr. Mohammed you make you hear
Mr. Anglican you make you hear
Mr. Bishop you make you hear
Mr. Catholic you make you hear
Mr. Muslim you make you hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!
God have mercy. My God remains faithful, Loving and just. Turn from your sins and embrace eternal life which can be found in Jesus before it is too late for your soul to repent . There is no repentance in hell for if you reject Jesus whom God has sent for you redemption, you reject God.
Re: God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. by nnofaith: 12:57am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=daviddext] God have mercy. My God remains faithful, Loving and just. Turn from your sins and embrace eternal life which can be found in Jesus before it is too late for your soul to repent . There is no repentance in hell for if you reject Jesus whom God has sent for you redemption, you reject get a life!

(1) (Reply)

Complete Set Of The Hebrew/english Zohar For Sale / Is There Such A Thing As Faith??!! / Is Serrogacy A Sin? Answers Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.