Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Funny Things Our Kids Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Our Kids Do (1077 Views)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Our Kids Do by ini4brandon(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Wifey and i WOKE UP THIS MORNING IN A FIT OF LAUGHTER WHEN WE SAW OUR 1 yr old son in this crazy sleeping position-he was kneeling down while STILL SLEEPING!!. Fellow NL parent,lets hear the funny things your kids do,because i think its one of the joys of parenthood.[img]

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by abbeycial: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2013
when my baby gal is angry,she aims for the nearest wall,flank of our cushion or bends ova d floor to hit her head continuously untill u plead wit ha.
she is a year &3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2013
abbeycial: when my baby gal is angry,she aims for the nearest wall,flank of our cushion or bends ova d floor to hit her head continuously untill u plead wit ha.
she is a year &3 months.
Pls and pls,start looking for ways to work on her temper.the earlier d better b4 it becomes d norm. That's temper tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by ghosttownboss(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
wifey was reviewing our sons homework and ask him jj who killed goliath the sharp guy dey fear cane and quickly shouted mommy is not me o! lol
Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by kreamidiva(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ OP,my daughter used to sleep like that too.
Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by ini4brandon(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Pls and pls,start looking for ways to work on her temper.
The earlier the better, before it becomes a bad habit. That's temper tantrum.
@abbeycial though its funny at the moment, im afraid yellowpawpaw is right your cutie has temper issues. tantrums and gets worse around 2yrs are normal hope you handle it well. All the same, that's story for another day. for now, lets enjoy the funny side***

Fast forward to 2022. How is your dear child doing after 10 years?
Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by ini4brandon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
kreami diva: @ OP,my daughter used to sleep like that too.
kreamy is that the baby i once overheard you say wan go breastfeed(abi give kream)? wink
Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2013
ini4brandon: Wifey and i WOKE UP THIS MORNING IN A FIT OF LAUGHTER WHEN WE SAW OUR 1 yr old son in this crazy sleeping position-he was kneeling down while STILL SLEEPING!!. Fellow NL parent,lets hear the funny things your kids do,because i think its one of the joys of parenthood.[img]

Watchout ! your boy has taken a proper praying position...be ready a prayer warrior is born.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Our Kids Do by ini4brandon(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2013
wpope:

Watchout ! your boy has taken a proper praying position...be ready a prayer warrior is born.
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding / 1st 9ja Baby Photo Contest. / The Debate About Spanking Children Is Over. It’s Just Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.