Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

City Drugs Nigerian Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / City Drugs Nigerian Health (7743 Views)

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Ebola: Nigerian Health Authorities Confirm Six Infected In Enugu / The Lingering Crisis In The Nigerian Health Sector! The Problems And The Solutio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Drugs Nigerian Health by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2013
there is this site that sell health product,I want to know if anybody have order any product from them and if they are real.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by amaechioc: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2013
I cant see thier contact address online,pls NL help!
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okay, you must be referring to the blog called CITY DRUGS NIGERIA's HEALTH PAGE. The blog belongs to Pharmacity Ltd.

They (we) are a very real ONLINE pharmacy.
This means we don't have many branches but we deliver whatever you want nationwide.

If you're in a major city like Lagos, you can call to get the address of depot/collection outlet.

Click my signature to get to the blog.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by integrity85(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
lollarj:
Okay, you must be referring to the blog called CITY DRUGS NIGERIA's HEALTH PAGE. The blog belongs to Pharmacity Ltd.

This means we don't have many branches but we deliver whatever you want nationwide.

If you're in a major city like Lagos, you can call to get the address of depot/collection outlet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by jjades: 9:08pm On May 12, 2015
@lollarj...pls do you work at City drugs?cos I av a question to ask.....tnx
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by olanelson: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls send me your contact details i reside in lagos i am interested in getting the product for someone
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by cheriey(f): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
lollarj:

Yeah right, jus received my order for amino 3000 today, but it turned out to be mason amino complex 6000 and 2500 was written boldly on it ,and I paid 12200 for everytn, d drug (10500). Wtf! And his number is not going through.Could it scam?
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by cheriey(f): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Ok finally got him ds morn, he sed he's going to refund my money back and dt he isn't aware of d product dt was shipped to me. Well he also sed its goin to take 14 working days to process my case and do d refund! Well NL I'll kp u guys posted.(Dnt order anytn yet, till I tell u to)
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by cheriey(f): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Dnt order! Its a scam. (Nt picking up anymore)lol
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by sirheed2: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
These city drug is scam oooo. Beware I ordered and he has barred incoming calls afterwards. If you doubt tell him you will prefer coming to buy instead he will want you to order first. Please don't.
CITY DRUG IS SCAM. CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by BABYFOOD(f): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
ok
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
sirheed2:
These city drug is scam oooo. Beware I ordered and he has barred incoming calls afterwards. If you doubt tell him you will prefer coming to buy instead he will want you to order first. Please don't.

Hi Mr Man

Let me give you a brief lecture about City Drugs so you can inform yourself and not deform.
When pharmacity started operations in 2012 we had a 24 hours service line. But trust Nigerians , you guys were calling at 11pm 2 am 3 am to book drugs which wasn't bad. However we realised that many of you are not REAL customers and were causing us a lot of lost time and money with your phoney orders. So in 2013 we restricted our lines from 8am to 4pm . This is the same opening hours with the Banks. After 4 pm the line is BARRED to avoid talking to fools who want to waste our time.
So anyone who cannot call to order 8 to 4 must be really jobless indeed. And we don't want to speak with such people.
Moreover, we have a life outside the office just like you probably do too.
We won't live our life tied to the phone.
So please drop your typical Nigerian ignorance BUSINESSES MUST HAVE AN OPENING TIME AND A CLOSING TIME.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
sirheed2:

I would also want you to swear that you didn't receive your order. YOU NEVER CAME BACK TO ADMIT YOU RECEIVED YOUR ORDER LATER.
YOU MUST EITHER BE A FAKE, YOU DIDNT ORDER ANYTHING OR YOU ARE POORLY BROUGHT UP FOR BEARING FALSE WITNESS AND NOT COMING BACK TO CORRECT YOUR FOLLY. WHAT AN IDIOT !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheriey:
Ok finally got him ds morn, he sed he's going to refund my money back and dt he isn't aware of d product dt was shipped to me. Well he also sed its goin to take 14 working days to process my case and do d refund! Well NL I'll kp u guys posted.(Dnt order anytn yet, till I tell u to)

Hi
I'm not going to make this thread a CC thread but I want to thank you for not concluding that we are scam like a fool. You ordered and you got your delivery in JIGAWA IN 24 hours.
But I gather from the head of sales you were not satisfied with what you ordered for.
You were told the other option wasn't available and decided on that. You live in the extreme North and delivery charges (we cannot refund delivery paid to Fedex) consumed over 35% of the total cost.
Your refund was worked out at less than N5,000 and Olumide advised that it would be better you wait till the unavailable option was in stock again. We wouldn't want you to lose N7000.
PLEASE NOTE ANY GOODS RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. So this is really Olumide's discretion at work. The label you claim has nothing to do with the product. You really shouldn't have any refund if not for Olumide's intervention.
However, please call the CC line make a final decision on what you want done. A refund of less than N5,000 or wait a few more days for the other option.

Please remember that we have an opening and closing hour. We are not in the office 24 hrs. Why would any reasonable person call a business line at 10pm to 5am ?? The answer is that they really didn't have any reason other than to waste time. It is the public that taught us that lesson. We would open our lines 24 hours if you guys will also PAY 24hrs a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please direct your enquiries to the BLOG
Not NL, we forget this thread even existed.....We Love you all !
Best
Lola.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheriey:
Dnt order! Its a scam. (Nt picking up anymore)lol

Be careful what you say.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by toyoC1(f): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lola I can see you and Olumide go thru a lot.
But wait, how do do you know all these are genuine complaints or just people trying to spoil our name ?
I would have asked the mod to lock this thread if I trusted their judgement but I think they're happy with all the nonsense allowed here.
I don't think we should respond to any more of this unless done via our official channel.

For the Amino 3000 lady, it is made in the US and the manufacturer has stopped production. I have found a source in the US and we will be shipping a small quantity over soon. But amino 3000 seems gone for good after this.

How as your trip Lola and Wheres Lazy stevecantrell...? The overpaid director ?
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by cheriey(f): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
lollarj:

Hi
I'm not going to make this thread a CC thread but I want to thank you for not concluding that we are scam like a fool. You ordered and you got your delivery in JIGAWA IN 24 hours.
But I gather from the head of sales you were not satisfied with what you ordered for.
You were told the other option wasn't available and decided on that. You live in the extreme North and delivery charges (we cannot refund delivery paid to Fedex) consumed over 35% of the total cost.
Your refund was worked out at less than N5,000 and Olumide advised that it would be better you wait till the unavailable option was in stock again. We wouldn't want you to lose N7000.
PLEASE NOTE ANY GOODS RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. So this is really Olumide's discretion at work. The label you claim has nothing to do with the product. You really shouldn't have any refund if not for Olumide's intervention.
However, please call the CC line make a final decision on what you want done. A refund of less than N5,000 or wait a few more days for the other option.

Please remember that we have an opening and closing hour. We are not in the office 24 hrs. Why would any reasonable person call a business line at 10pm to 5am ?? The answer is that they really didn't have any reason other than to waste time. It is the public that taught us that lesson. We would open our lines 24 hours if you guys will also PAY 24hrs a day.
Hahahahhaahh city drug pple, God has saved u pple, next time, when som1 orders for a product, if you don't have it then say so n don't deliver the wrong product then wait for the person to call you to ask you and also dnt always wait for an already offended customer to be the one to keep calling and most times you don't pick up,it doesn't speak well about any org.U shud employ a customer rep cus urs is rily poor.jus an advice (and I'm replying ds msg cus I jus saw it now,cheers.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by stevecantrell: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheriey:

Hahahahhaahh city drug pple, God has saved u pple, next time, when som1 orders for a product, if you don't have it then say so n don't deliver the wrong product then wait for the person to call you to ask you and also dnt always wait for an already offended customer to be the one to keep calling and most times you don't pick up,it doesn't speak well about any org.U shud employ a customer rep cus urs is rily poor.jus an advice (and I'm replying ds msg cus I jus saw it now,cheers.

Dearie how did "God save them" they already told u about opening and closing times. And what were you offended about really ?

You already maligned the business and you come here to type God save u guys"
Now i see why Olumide treats some of you like scum over the phone...

Im sure whatever issue you have with them was resolved and if you have any common sense you should apologise for that crap you wrote previously.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevecantrell:

Dearie how did "God save them" they already told u about opening and closing times. And what were you offended about really ?

You already maligned the business and you come here to type God save u guys"
Now i see why Olumide treats some of you like scum over the phone...

Im sure whatever issue you have with them was resolved and if you have any common sense you should apologise for that crap you wrote previously.

Thank you Dr. Dolittle.
I will be treating her Bleep up shortly.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheriey:

Ok .....so what are you trying to say. ?
You made an order for a product and you were told we dont have it. We gave you an alternative and you paid.
Your order was shipped to you promptly in the North, no issue, intact with no damages.

But you went ahead to complain that you actually wanted something else which you were told we didnt have. Yet we broke our own policy by making a part refund not minding the fact that you are confused little person.

You came here to call us names and you still think you are in the Right ?
Im part of INDOMIE generation but i never ate the stuff. I hear the stuff lowers IQ in kids. Maybe you had too much of it as a child.

None of you have a monopoly on making callous statements here and anyone who does will be accorded due treatment.
Olumide made you a refund from the goodness of his heart...and you come back to type rubbish...We are not crooks anymore what ? Its not too late for you to change your silly mentality...but you sound ignorant as well as dishonest right now.

Hope you wont marry like this.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by stevecantrell: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lollarj please take it easy...Olumide told me about her issue and im just surprised too see her come back to type this foolishness...nawa for this your INDOMIE people...epele !
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by lollarj(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevecantrell:
Lollarj please take it easy...Olumide told me about her issue and im just surprised too see her come back to type this foolishness...nawa for this your INDOMIE people...epele !

Old man, leave me and my generation alone..
The cow asked for a product that wasn't in store and she agreed to have an alternative shipped to her. She then changed her mind AFTER receiving it and came on NL to say crap...i like to hurt people like her. Physically cause someone like her pain.
They're so annoying.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by stevecantrell: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
lollarj:

The cow asked for a product that wasn't in store and she agreed to have an alternative shipped to her. She then changed her mind AFTER receiving it and came on NL to say crap...i like to hurt people like her. Physically cause someone like her pain.
They're so annoying.

Haaa ! so we are hurting ppl now ?
OK im also sorri for any annoying stuff ive done. Just Dont Hurt me. Bye !

1 Like

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
lollarj:

They're so annoying.
how can order for a drug! City drugs number ain't going 081. 883. 757. 28
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by nairabacks(f): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
city drugs....
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by toyoC1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
how can order for a drug! City drugs number ain't going 081. 883. 757. 28

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by byinks(f): 3:28am On Jun 19, 2018
After an unresolved Hacking dispute , Citydrugsnigeria have now left theirwordpress blog and moved to
all contacts ; Email and phone numbers remain unchanged.
Find the new blogsite HERE

The shop/pay site http://olumide-ng.com is also ACTIVE.
Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by byinks(f): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
ultima breast enlargement cream

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by byinks(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
MAN XL ENLARGEMENT CREAM FOR BIGGER JOYSTICK

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by byinks(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
like the BBC Facebook page
www.facebook.com/BBCbeautyworld
Big Bad Curves hips/butt enlarging cream

Re: City Drugs Nigerian Health by stevecantrell: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
BIG BAD CURVES HIP BOOTY ENLARGEMENT CREAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Ban Smoking In Public Places / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema Permanently / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.