Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness (29482 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / 61-year-old Brazilian Woman, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by bucho8888: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=iheneme]Thank God, thank God, thank God, thank God ....[/
through observation it has come to notice dat most nairaland "bloggers" lack experience and show high level of immaturity. they dont think b4 comment.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Zokie(f): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
the miracle worker hz don it again, praise be 2 his name.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
53? ahhh, no thanks o

I'm happy for her sha
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by iheneme(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank you Jesus.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Teela(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
picaro: So who needs the praise? Jesus (God) or Science? Woman get your mind right and give credit to who its due. Congratulations, but if it wasn't for science, she'd still be fasting and praying, with pastors making a living off her.

So who created scientists and gave them knowledge? A lot of these scientific procedures fail, but not in this case because she believed in GOD. With her fasting and prayer, GOD directed her to where she will get help. Have you forgotten that God uses people to help people. God's ways are not man's ways. Your believe and trust in God can brake barriers for you.

5 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by walemoses2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
emk4lif: Thank goodness she din't claim some God was responsible....the beauty of science.....

Romans 1:21-23 :Because that,when they knew God,they glorified him not as God,neither were thankful;but became vain in their imaginations,and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise,they became fools.
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by cold(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Teela:

So who created scientists and gave them knowledge? A lot of these scientific procedures fail, but not in this case because she believed in GOD. With her fasting and prayer, GOD directed her to where she will get help. Have you forgotten that God uses people to help people. God's ways are not man's ways. Your believe and trust in God can brake barriers for you.
Bullshiit!God failed to respond to 20 years of dry fasting and mental draining prayers but eventually directed her to seek help via science.Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?

2 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
this is crap...Invitro Fertilization means that the woman didnt get pregnant...the Laboratory gave her a baby......they

got the husband's sperm and the woman's egg and fertilized the eggs in the lab.....doing is this way....a 70 year old woman

can get pregnant if she has any eggs left...
You are really the opposite of your name.you better tell seun to change your moniker to Mr Olodo. mtscheew!
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by OmoAlata1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
walemoses2:

Romans 1:21-23 :Because that,when they knew God,they glorified him not as God,neither were thankful;but became vain in their imaginations,and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise,they became fools.
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

why are you quoting bible verses? are we in church?

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Boss13: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Story reminds me of the OJINIS. Are they the ones
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by archiboy: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Not 1 but 2, congrats, "she who laugh last laugh best"
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by larrysmith(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Glory b to God! U dat guy dat said dey shld thank science n not God, am sure, u hv remain in dat terrible position u are nau cus u remove God frm watever u do, and let me tell you, whether science or not, d doctor will tell u to pray n do watever u knw ow to do, cus i hv heard abt ppl doin it 2 to 3 times before having a gud result, is God dat make it perfect, u feel is easy to b married n childish for abt 23years? Many ppl are out dere wit dere money n dnt no wat to do abt dere infertility, d woman has done well by comin out to testify to d glory of God so oda can go try dere luck. For ur info d process is nt dat cheap atall.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by macEDWIN(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOD u r gr8, alpha & omega wat is it dat he can't do, al power blong 2 him, so wat is science wthout GOD, we need 2 hold firm on him. Thnk GOD, he has done it. Congras super twin Mom.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nosaghae(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
our God is still in the business of doing wondersour God is still in the business of doing wondersour God is still in the business of doing wonders
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by dasparrow: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Why would someone selfishly have kids, just so their family members can take of them? Why would one selfishly have kids to make them orphan?? If you are 50 and above, you have no business creating new children. it is different if you mistakenly got pregnant, but for you to purposely get pregnant, that is pure selfishness.

I totally get your point and I agree with you. I think that the reasons behind the average Nigerian wanting children is actually selfish. Most Nigerians are birthing children because they are looking for who will take care of them in old age. Heaven help them should their children turn their backs on them down the line. My bible tells me never to place my trust in human beings but in God only.

I also find it selfish when people who are dirt poor and can barely provide for themselves get married and then bring innocent children into this world just to join them in their poverty stricken condition. They raise their kids in slums and in face-me-I-face-you homes (you know, a single room with a kitchen and bathroom shared by all the other tenants). What of the ones who give birth to children and then are too busy to take care of them leaving their upbringing primarily in the hands of house helps?

Then you have the ones who don't even have what it takes to be a good and caring parent but because of that African mentality of 'what will people say?' they go and have children and later on the children grow up to become the 419 scammers, drug traffickers, thieving politicians, pros*titut*es (both within Nigeria and in Europe), runs girls, university cultists, agboros (touts), ritualists, pe*do*philes, r*a*p*ists and the likes that plague our Nigerian society and have earned us the bad reputation we have as a nation and people today.

Anyways, God is watching. Hopefully, God will give her and her husband the strength, good health and long life to raise those kids till they are old enough to take care of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by festusb: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
God remember me,deliver me.
sucreblazing: Congrats big mummy. oh!! sorry mummy twins
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
ichidodo: This childlessness of a thing is becoming rampant these days, i just hope my 'army men' wont fall my hand at the warfront....
Loool. Na serious casting and yawa tinz o, bro!
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by benchilovsky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
I believe in miracles...
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
All things bright and beautiful and creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful the Lord God made them all.

I praise God for this gift. Either science or not, if God doesn't make it work, its a no. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Wahala90: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
picaro: So who needs the praise? Jesus (God) or Science? Woman get your mind right and give credit to who its due. Congratulations, but if it wasn't for science, she'd still be fasting and praying, with pastors making a living off her.
God is to praise of course, at least for keeping her life till she finally saw her babies.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Wahala90: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
dasparrow:
Then you have the ones who don't even have what it takes to be a good and caring parent but because of that African mentality of 'what will people say?' they go and have children and later on the children grow up to become the 419 scammers, drug traffickers, thieving politicians, pros*titut*es (both within Nigeria and in Europe), runs girls, university cultists, agboros (touts), ritualists, pe*do*philes, r*a*p*ists and the likes that plague our Nigerian society and have earned us the bad reputation we have as a nation and people today.

Rich man pikin no dey be runs babe, 419 and prostitution? Are "thieving politicians" children of the poor? Who dey patronize ritualists, poor akara seller abi rich politicians?
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by mondaypaul77(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
[b][/b]THIS IS DOUBLE PORTION FOR THE FAMILY AND NEXT LEVEL TO THE MOTHER FROM BEING CHILDLESS TO MOTHER OF IBEJI, EJIMA AND YAN BIU ( TWINS).
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by lipstick1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is a good story,it will surely encourage alot of woman who find themselves in a similar position.It is worth glorifying God for for He made it possible for science to achieve such feat. Big Mummy,i dey follow u rejoice o
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by godman01(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Congrats to Mummy twins!
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by funmeme(f): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
emk4lif: Thank goodness she din't claim some God was responsible....the beauty of science.....

A fool will always be foolish no matter what...

Every good gift comes from above, it can only be God and we give Him the glory...

2 Likes

Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by iy8701: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin shocked grin
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Tee13(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
i can imagine ur joy mama twins, I rejoice with you and thank God for you.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Limaoscar: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Madam,you got your babies through IVF,i'm happy for you. Thanks to science,God has nothing to do with it. Your 20 years of fasting & prayers yielded nothing until you turned to science.So please spare us all these God this,God that..we aint buying

I hope when you read this and go to bed, Science will wake you up tomorrow morning...and may God have nothing to do with it if your science don't
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Adiotimothy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
God always make things beautful at it is own time,congratulation the family.
Re: 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Cjmyka(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
To God b d Glory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japanese Students Pay N43,000 An Hour For Smiling Lessons / Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.