Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

Let's Share Our Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Testimonies (7503 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Testimonies by NotNairalandi(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Testinomies give hope to people.when you testify the goodness of the lord in your life it gingers others to press hard and wait onto Him having the stronge believe that if God can do it for you surely He shall also do it for them.
My testimony today goes this way; there is this particular thing I have for more than 1 month now saving money to buy,it has disturbed me to the level that I was temptated yesterday to put hand into my capital(business)to buy it.but I said no.To my greatest suprise,as I was driving home yestarday from church,my elder sister called me on phone to come to her house,so as I got to her house she brought out that particular thing that I have been saving money to buy for over one month and dash it out to me,she told me that her husband bought it but doesn't want to make use of it again...and I said to me sister"This is what I have been saving money to buy for more than a month"......Glory be to God!!!!

Please let's hear yours.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Being alive today in the land of the living is the greatest testimony i got. Despite all the challenges, He kept me.
And yesterday i was so disturbed cos i needed money to buy some things, and to my amazement, my aunty came all d way frm Osogbo to see me and she gave me some money and even bought some stuffs for me.
Had to modify my post, just saw dat the thread made fp. Even though am not a '1st -to- comment' freak, i cant help but say : FIRST TO COMMENT (with a smile on my face).
That is another testimony.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by rozayx5(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Subscribing,

Seeing a new day is already a Testimony grin

hmmm am 2econd
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by nijanigga: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
My testimony is that can this happen in Nigeria,especially as how Akpabio is looting at free will.
India Factory Workers Revolt, Kill Company President.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/01/27/india-factory-workers-revolt-kill-company-president/

Too many cowards.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
God destroyed arrows of unclothedness and burnt occultic paper used by the evil ones to monitor our lives today.

Praise the Lord! !!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'd like to thank the mighty God for giving me and hubby a beautiful car nd protecting my family ... cheesy
Anyi n'ekele Gi
We thank God
Siyabonga Nkosi..

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Enegod(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
[s] [/S]
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by kevoh(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nairalandi:
My testimony today goes this way; there is this particular thing I have for more than 1 month now saving money to buy,it has disturbed me to the level that I was temptated yesterday to put hand into my capital(business)to buy it.but I said no.To my greatest suprise,as I was driving home yestarday from church,my elder sister called me on phone to come to her house,so as I got to her house she brought out that particular thing that I have been saving money to buy for over one month and dash it out to me,she told me that her husband bought it but doesn't want to make use of it again...and I said to me sister"This is what I have been saving money to buy for more than a month"......Glory be to God!!!!

Please let's hear yours.
The particular thing no dey get name...mtcheew! angry .

5 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by yuzedo: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
prase d lord. My testymony is future tence. I have vision inside wet dream. Gord say am gonna see a sweet babes to be my Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo on dis NL websight. To Seun be all d glory. Prase d lord. angry

5 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Tinoxky: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
What is Hope?
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
nothing is good enough than being alive, n living in good health.
All my life God has b faithful in all aspects.
After my mum did postnatal care at my birth, that was d last time ever been treated in d hospital, funny enough I don't even know my genotype n blood group (assuming AA &O+, becos mum n dad re) ,l grin not because of ignorant, just because no need 4 it yet .

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by starmehigh: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
For the BLESSING and wisdom his been given to me and the healing from big sickness

THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Drdreluv: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
All is yours LORD!!!
Tire ni Oluwa
Mo fi sile fun O
Owuro mi, osan mi, ale mi o.
Tire ni Oluwa..............PRAISE THY LORD....PRAISE THY LORD....PRAISE [color=#006600][/color]THY LORD.....I JUST WANNA THANK GOD IN ADVANCE FOR A MIRACLE JOB AT AMCON CBN AND FIRS..........

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by mascot87(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
I want to testify for been alive.Praise God
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by johnstar(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
I thank God for healing me cheesy grin grin.... Choi malaria knw gud o.......... Thanking God 1ce again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Akpaife(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
E be like say news no dey ds sunday at all abeg make una fine better news which one be share ur testimony here na church?@op
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by sholay2011(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: prase d lord. My testymony is future tence. I have vision inside wet dream. Gord say am gonna see a sweet babes to be my Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo on dis NL websight. To Seun be all d glory. Prase d lord. angry
Smh...instead of u to thank God that u re alive to live in your fictitious banana "iceland"...na vision make "reeta dummynick" be ur mrs sweetus u dey see...ode!grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by sKeetz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
yuzedo: prase d lord. My testymony is future tence. I have vision inside wet dream. Gord say am gonna see a sweet babes to be my Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo on dis NL websight. To Seun be all d glory. Prase d lord. angry

*Dies
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Olucheye(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by zuma4k(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dey come
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by MissYuzedo(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
PRAIZ the gord, All my lifes i yaf bin suffers alot. infact early kukuruku mornin mornin my sweetus yuzedobeybey will woke me up that it is times to farm. we works and works so had sotey we na dig and dig one day and we see bag of money burying by my sweetus grandpapa we na carry d money and my sweetus use it to does bisnex and now we now make gain and now we now rich alot and we na buy manshun in banana iceland. sumbody say amin!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Cutepie1(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Praise d lord firstly, i thank God 4 makin me 2 be a livin soul.I slept peacefilly yesterday jst 2 wake up in d midnite wit a terrible stomachache n i started purgin i tot i wont be able 2 go 2 church bt i still manage maself 2 d church believin dat afta d service i will be okay. Nd here i am now eatin rice n beans wit fish halleluyah!!
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by bellaberry: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Seeing food and being able to eat is a testimony.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by 2goodbobo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Just want to thank God for the gift of life and also for future blessings.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by oluphunky(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
GLORY BE 2 GOD,AM A YEAR PLUS 2DAY.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Drdreluv: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2013

CAREER BREAKTHROUGH

Mrs Aina Williams from Edo State, had been looking for a job for four years. Each time she was about to be offered an appointment, she would have a dream and it would result in her not being given the job.
Three days before she went for another job interview, she had a particular dream where some strange beings came to mock her that she was not going to get the job. When she finally appeared for the interview, one of the panelists was laughing at her and another panelist said he was familiar with the lady’s case, accusing her of having made a mocking gesture and insulted them. Of a fact, she did not do anything like that.

She went home crying and narrated her experience to her husband, realizing that it had to do with a case of mistaken identity. When her husband came to The SCOAN, he was privileged to collect the Anointing Water which she ministered to herself and had a dream where she was relating her problem to Prophet T.B. Joshua who counseled her not to worry.
Five days later, she received a call from a brother with whom she had attended an interview a year earlier, who announced to her that she had been given the job of Education Officer.
That chain which satan used to tie her career was loosed and she is now a happy employee. As you "CLICK LIKE " , You Own story Will Be the Next In Line and mine , "Amen". - TB Joshua Ministries.

26 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by sureteeboy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
What about MissYuzedo?

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Lakayanah: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Naked we all came into this world without clothes shall we return both the looters and lootees of #40million. The #200million cemetery space bookers the boko boys, the APC and PDP members all pkatapkata none of use shall take anything away. Even the private jet pastors cannot fly them to heaven. That's my testimony
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by uyogabie(f): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
I thank God today is my twin's 3rd birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by nijanigga: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Drdreluv:
CAREER BREAKTHROUGH

Mrs Aina Williams from Edo State, had been looking for a job for four years. Each time she was about to be offered an appointment, she would have a dream and it would result in her not being given the job.
Three days before she went for another job interview, she had a particular dream where some strange beings came to mock her that she was not going to get the job. When she finally appeared for the interview, one of the panelists was laughing at her and another panelist said he was familiar with the lady’s case, accusing her of having made a mocking gesture and insulted them. Of a fact, she did not do anything like that.

She went home crying and narrated her experience to her husband, realizing that it had to do with a case of mistaken identity. When her husband came to The SCOAN, he was privileged to collect the Anointing Water which she ministered to herself and had a dream where she was relating her problem to Prophet T.B. Joshua who counseled her not to worry.
Five days later, she received a call from a brother with whom she had attended an interview a year earlier, who announced to her that she had been given the job of Education Officer.
That chain which satan used to tie her career was loosed and she is now a happy employee. As you "CLICK LIKE " , You Own story Will Be the Next In Line and mine , "Amen". - TB Joshua Ministries.

This is why Nigeria can't go forward.
Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by EmmyBoy2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
I want to thank God for blessing my wife and I with a baby girl yesterday. The enire period of her pregnancy was filled with anxious moments coupled with the countless number of times she was admitted in hospital over one issue or the other. The signals we were getting then were frightening, but we held on to God firmly and refused to be defeated. Against all permutations,her delivery was not even by CS! She was discharged same day to the consternation of all! We give God the glory!!!

14 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Testimonies by Codedboy95(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Praiz dah lord.... I say somebody praiz dah lord.. The lord iz Good....i thank God 4 waking me up dix mawning smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.