Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall (4490 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2008
i am not a Nigerian, neither living in the UK but after reading some thread her, it seems to be that the British people seems to be walking all over the Nigerians living in the UK. The funny thing is, the Nigerians do nothing about it but sit and make a topic about it. WHATS UP WITH THAT??

they treat ya ll bad at the airport and kill ya ll in the streets of england but ya ll sit back and do nothing

i think its time for the Nigerians in the UK to come together, boycott and stand up against the white people. unless ya ll will be taking advantage upon. Do the Have a supreme court in the UK?? if not why not take the case there like they do here in America.

what ya ll think
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by HRhotness(f): 9:23pm On May 14, 2008
Did someone say boycott!!!!

I'm up for it, what are we boycotting today? grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by DisGuy: 4:07am On May 15, 2008
SeanT21:

i am not a Nigerian, neither living in the UK but after reading some thread her, it seems to be that the British people seems to be walking all over the Nigerians living in the UK. The funny thing is, the Nigerians do nothing about it but sit and make a topic about it. WHATS UP WITH THAT??

they treat ya ll bad at the airport and kill ya ll in the streets of england but ya ll sit back and do nothing

i think its time for the Nigerians in the UK to come together, boycott and stand up against the white people. unless ya ll will be taking advantage upon. Do the Have a supreme court in the UK?? if not why not take the case there like they do here in America.

what ya ll think

I read some of your post and goodness it says so much about the Americans!!
stereotypical I know but damn!!
you yanks are from pluto!

I
love Shakespeare, but i hate reading his books. the English and words are so old and hard to understand
undecided
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 9:45pm On May 15, 2008
i am african but reps both america and liberia. I cant help it.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by akae47us(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2008
@ poster

i think i am misuderstanding your point here. Are you talking about ill treatments on Nigerians alone or Blacks in general in the UK?

Secondly, how is the treatment of blacks here in the UK different from where you are in the states?

Also brief me with more information on how you know Nigerians in the UK are singled out to be oppressed?

Are NIgerians in the states well treated?

From my experience IN the States and UK, i will say it is the same treatments on BLACKS.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2008
you must have been living in another country. We all know the Nigerians in the UK are suffering. The Nigerians in the UK know they are suffering. Even the queen know ya ll are suffering.

as far as the states,

in America they dont walk all over Nigerians like they do ya ll. They dint even do it at all. I have been living in the states for 5 years. every Nigerian i see is living big. every African i see i livin it up. They embarrass ya ll on the planes and ya ll sit back and do nothing.

anyway i will keep my mouth shut, that is your problem.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by TheSly: 5:51pm On May 17, 2008
We all know the Nigerians in the UK are suffering. The Nigerians in the UK know they are suffering
What a loads of anemic drivels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did u get this assumption? or are the Nigerians you know. . . .perhaps your own relatives are suffering in the UK?
Speak for yourself pls!!. . . .
How could you assumed that err Nigerians living in the UK are suffering without any concrete fact to buttress it?
If all the Nigerians you know/familiar with are suffering in the UK. . .that doesnt mean ALL Nigerians in the UK are suffering.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2008
The Sly:

What a loads of anemic drivels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did u get this assumption? or are the Nigerians you know. . . .perhaps your own relatives are suffering in the UK?
Speak for yourself please!!. . . .
How could you assumed that err Nigerians living in the UK are suffering without any concrete fact to buttress it?
If all the Nigerians you know/familiar with are suffering in the UK. . .that doesn't mean ALL Nigerians in the UK are suffering.

i don't have any family living in the UK nor do i give a damn about the UK. Neither am i Nigerian.

my step daddy have some Nigerians friends that live in the UK, they all say they wanna move over here because they cant find a good job.

When my step dad told them it will be alright, they all try to explain to him that he and other Nigerians have live in the UK for years and most of them are suffering and are getting treated bad. also my Nigerians friends on facebook says the same.

It seems to me that it is true because you seem to be getting mad over it. If it was not true then i guess you wont be having a fit. NO GO SLEEP!!!
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by LadyT(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2008
*yawn*

@topic if only you knew
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by eiete(f): 6:32pm On May 17, 2008
SeanT21:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]i don't have any family living in the UK nor do i give a damn about the UK. Neither am i Nigerian.

my step daddy have some Nigerians friends that live in the UK, they all say they want to move over here because they can't find a good job.

When my step dad told them it will be alright, they all try to explain to him that he and other Nigerians have live in the UK for years and most of them are suffering and are getting treated bad. also my Nigerians friends on facebook says the same.
[/Font]

shocked

Is that so?
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Cleanman(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2008
Negative remarks about nigerians are not allowed.IF U aint Nigerian get ur ars* outta ma forum.Get a life
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Cleanman(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2008
Negative remarks about nigerians are not allowed.IF U aint Nigerian get ur ars* outta ma forum.Get a life
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by TheSly: 6:43pm On May 17, 2008
SeanT21:

i don't have any family living in the UK nor do i give a damn about the UK. Neither am i Nigerian.

my step daddy have some Nigerians friends that live in the UK, they all say they want to move over here because they can't find a good job.

It seems to me that it is true because you seem to be getting mad over it. If it was not true then i guess you wont be having a fit. NO GO SLEEP!!!

Look. . .Can't u just peruse what i have posted before goofing? . . .

If all the Nigerians you know/familiar with are suffering in the UK. . .that doesnt mean ALL Nigerians in the UK are suffering.
And about me getting mad? for what if i may ask? Like i care if u give a twist about the UK.
Your assumption is like saying all NIGERIANS are corrupt because of what you see/hear on TV or from your buddies which is VERY WRONG!!!!!

I know ''A LOT" of Nigerians that are successful in the UK. . . .
Which gives me the reason to believe that your assumption is either as a result of those that you know in the UK . .
. . .Or just an hearsay from your UK buddies that are suffering.

Lookie. . are u going to tell me that err Nigerians living in the state are rich or better yet living in the fast lane? grin
I beg make i hear word. . .Miss US. . . cool
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by amsky(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2008
What is this poster talking about? someone pls tell me. I live in the UK and i do not know what you are saying!!!!!!!! I have a good job, just got it 2months back, and my husband has a very very very very, good job. I am a Nigerian and so is he.
So what's this post about.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by TheSly: 7:06pm On May 17, 2008
Dont mind her. . . .She thinks living life on credit is what they call . . . ''Living Good''
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by SeanT21(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2008
The Sly:

Dont mind her. . . .She thinks living life on credit is what they call . . . ''Living Good''

what credit will that be? Please explain and please dont use big words because i am not bright. LMAO
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by TheSly: 7:14pm On May 17, 2008
SeanT21:

what credit will that be? Please explain and please don't use big words because i am not bright. LMAO
Create another thread for that and i'ma break it down.
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2008
SeanT21:

you must have been living in another country. We all know the Nigerians in the UK are suffering. The Nigerians in the UK know they are suffering. Even the queen know ya ll are suffering.

as far as the states,

in America they don't walk all over Nigerians like they do ya ll. They dint even do it at all. I have been living in the states for 5 years. every Nigerian i see is living big. every African i see i livin it up. They embarrass ya ll on the planes and ya ll sit back and do nothing.

anyway i will keep my mouth shut, that is your problem.

Thank God I am in a good mood this evening grin grin!Nigerians who suffer in the uk made it a choice and not all Nigerians in the UK are suffering please,correct that notion and if your step dads Nigerians friends say they are suffering tell him to ask them , Are they in the UK legally with their papers in tact,I am not suffering and for the Nigeria friends I have,they neither suffering too cause with their papers they can look for work,But why don't you talk about your home country,Liberia, I guess they can give us a correct definiton of what suffering is? angry
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 17, 2008
Thank God I am in a good mood this evening grin grin !Nigerians who suffer in the uk made it a choice and not all Nigerians in the UK are suffering please,correct that notion and if your step dads Nigerians say they are suffering tell him to ask them , Are they in the UK legally with their papers in tact,I am not suffering and for the Nigeria friends I have,they neither suffering too cause with their papers they can look for work,But why don't you talk about your home country,Liberia, I guess they can give us a correct definiton of what suffering is? angry
ROFLMAO *anya mu a fugo something shocked*
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

ROFLMAO *anya mu a fugo something shocked*

Abeg speak English bikonu!I served in Enugu for Nysc and I understand small Igbo !but this one pass me Please! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 17, 2008
understand what,bia nwokemu,d english i used is very clear and easy to understand *aburu na ibu onye igbo,e ga ghota ife msuru*
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

understand what,bia nwokemu,d english i used is very clear and easy to understand *aburu na ibu onye igbo,e ga ghota ife msuru*

Chei!and all my Igbo friends no dey here wey go explain all this one to me,oK,since you know wan talk the one wey I go understand nsogbadiro!Kaachifo ! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2008
kachifwo nwan ne mu nwoke,udo diri gi cool
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

kachifwo nwan ne mu nwoke,udo diri gi cool

Ok,its like you want to turn this thread to another Igbo class,Jenny,Jenny ok ooooo,Oya class can start, I love Igbo dialect especially Nsukka one,i will get my friends to interprete everything you have said so far! wink wink
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by chika98: 10:03pm On May 17, 2008
Nsukka Kwa? That lang is so bush
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2008
oooo anugo mu ty,kedi kwanu ndie oyigi,gwa fa ,ka fa bia ebea
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2008
@
chika98:

Nsukka Kwa? That lang is so bush

Hun are you serious? shocked shocked

jennykadry:

oooo anugo mu ty,kedi kwanu ndie oyigi,gwa fa ,ka fa bia ebea

Jenny,haba,please now,speak the one wey i go understand now!I said he don do,speak English,se o gbo jooo
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 17, 2008
ok mo ti gbo
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

ok mo ti gbo

Mo mo pe o gbo yoruba die!kini itumo gbogbo ede ti o ti nso late kan naaa?Mo fe mo itumo gbogbo e !
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 17, 2008
roflamo

shebi u say u get friends ask them to interprete or better still,google it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by ty4real(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

roflamo

shebi u say u get friends ask them to interprete or better still,google it grin grin grin grin grin

I never see any of my igbo friends wey dey jand oooo but if i should use google for it,my system may likely crash an dI know want the thing crash for now grin grin grin grin

So oblige and tell me the meaning e o tago!
Re: Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall by Nobody: 12:46am On May 18, 2008
So Nigerians in the UK are suffering cheesy grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Idu Railway Station, Abuja / Dana Air Supports Nigerian Economic Summit 23 / Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.