Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation (2701 Views)

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / Akwa Ibom International Airport To Take On Any African Airport Once Completed / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by nnekaregy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please advise me on any african country mostly West Africa that I can spend my vacation. My interest is sight seing and little business by that I mean where I can buy local goods and sell when I come back. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by adepojuot: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Go to Mogadishu,Somalia.
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
@adepojuot.......hahahhaahhaha.........somali of all countries? .....not advisable,it is risky and not a safe haven for vacation
adepojuot: Go to Mogadishu,Somalia.
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by adepojuot: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oya make he go alepo,Syria
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by texaco1: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
togo is cheap and nice , you will enjoy the place
you can get a decent room for like 2k a night , cheap food too and lots of nigerians to mix with
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
@adepojuot......are u kidding me? alepo,syria....that is another war zone.......so much killings of civillians in syria, not a safe place, l think l will go with texaco 1,Togo is good, l have been there several times, OP, you can also consider The Gambia, nice beaches, good weather, and also a tourist zone......goodluck....
adepojuot: Oya make he go alepo,Syria
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by texaco1: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @adepojuot......are u kidding me? alepo,syria....that is another war zone.......so much killings of civillians in syria, not a safe place, l think l will go with texaco 1,Togo is good, l have been there several times, OP, you can also consider The Gambia, nice beaches, good weather, and also a tourist zone......goodluck....
gambia is a good place but i am considering traveling cost , but if he can afford it , gambia is good
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by henrimoto(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
@ texaco 1 and igwe prof. what goods can d op. buy 4rm gambia 2 come sell in nigeria ?
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by texaco1: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2013
henrimoto: @ texaco 1 and igwe prof. what goods can d op. buy 4rm gambia 2 come sell in nigeria ?
i was there in the 90s ,and then we brought kito sandals and pomo to nigeria ,but pls this was in the 90s
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by nnekaregy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ok , thanks folks, am considering the togo option, but what goods can i buy from Togo and whats d travel expense like?
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Togo has fairly used cloths,bags and shoes popularly called "okrika", for transportation cost,it depends on which part of Nigeria you are coming from, once you get to mile 2 park in lagos you can make an inquiry from the park, there are lots of vehicles going to Cotonou,Lome and Ghana......., but don't forget to go with an identification like your international passport to avoid embarrassment from border officials. Hope this will help you.
nnekaregy: Ok , thanks folks, am considering the togo option, but what goods can i buy from Togo and wharts d travel expense like?
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
I would advice you to go to Accra, Ghana..its rally a very comfortable place. Though a little expensive..but you get more

bang for your buck.....I would suggest you take all your stuff with you so you can relocate and not have to go back...
cheers
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
hahahahahhahahahahahahahha............................Mr Knowitall, l laughed so much at your comments and fell from my royal chair.........the OP only wants to go for vacation and not relocation, why do you really want people to leave Nigeria?..........some people are just comfortable living in Nigeria despite the challenges in Nigeria.....do you hate Nigeria that much?...am just wondering?
Mr knowitall.:
I would advice you to go to Accra, Ghana..its rally a very comfortable place. Though a little expensive..but you get more

bang for your buck.....I would suggest you take all your stuff with you so you can relocate and not have to go back...
cheers
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Hoodrat(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Try Cape Verde you wont regret the experience. Senegal is also a good country with clean beaches.
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by henrimoto(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2013
@ mrknowitall. bros, pls. how long ve u been away 4rm nigeria now, is like when u were in nigeria then 'frustration wan finish u'. bros, wetin we go do noww... suffering and smileing with d hope say e go betta.... for were! 2 survive in some part of naija, u must run mad o, if nt dem go collect ur share 4rm ur hand... e.g lagos. i understand u mr. knowitall... take heart oohh?
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hahahahahhahahahahahahahha............................Mr Knowitall, l laughed so much at your comments and fell from my royal chair.........the OP only wants to go for vacation and not relocation, why do you really want people to leave Nigeria?..........some people are just comfortable living in Nigeria despite the challenges in Nigeria.....do you hate Nigeria that much?...am just wondering?

No I dont...its actually the opposite....I want Nigerians to have a better life anyway they legitimately can...so i advice

them to travel...everything i say here about Nigeria is true....I dont make anything up...but some people done like it
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
henrimoto: @ mrknowitall. bros, pls. how long ve u been away 4rm nigeria now, is like when u were in nigeria then 'frustration wan finish u'. bros, wetin we go do noww... suffering and smileing with d hope say e go betta.... for were! 2 survive in some part of naija, u must run mad o, if nt dem go collect ur share 4rm ur hand... e.g lagos. i understand u mr. knowitall... take heart oohh?

Sorry I dont really understand what you just wrote here....am just a simple village boy....simple English please...
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
@knowitall........you are not a village boy, with your analytic and electric brain always churning out thought provoking topics, can't be called a simple village boy, or what do you think?..
Mr knowitall.:

Sorry I dont really understand what you just wrote here....am just a simple village boy....simple English please...
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by henrimoto(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

yee! kpaa! see how mr. knowitall fall my hand...haaaa. @ mr knowitall, you would have wrote that i should translate what i wrote in pigin-english to simple english. ok. this is it. how long have you been away from nigeria? were you frustrated in nigeria before you left for the united states.?
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2013
henrimoto: yee! kpaa! see how mr. knowitall fall my hand...haaaa. @ mr knowitall, you would have wrote that i should translate what i wrote in pigin-english to simple english. ok. this is it. how long have you been away from nigeria? were you frustrated in nigeria before you left for the united states.?

Well I lived in Nigeria for sure....but i never said i was born there.....no i was not frustrated ...i was just a simple

village boy...doing simple village things
...you know naw...
Re: Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation by Tricia101: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
These are nice hotels, during my trip to Mauritius I got to spend time and have fun in a beautiful hotel near the beach, I used hotels.africa, they had a wide range of hotels in Africa with huge discounts, through there I also got to chill at some hot spots in Mauritius. I think next I will book for somewhere in Cape Verde or Zanzibar, those places look great, Africa has some really great cities and tourist sites.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Most Visited Countries In Africa / Denmark Divide Countries Into 5 Groups For Issuing Tourist Visas / Video: "Nigerian Pastor BUSTED For Running A 419 Scam Church In Malaysia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.