Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] (2849 Views)

Vendors Required For My Wedding In July 2015 / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / July Birthday Mates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
AFEntrepreneurs Annual Conference 2013

At this life-changing event, you will learn;

*How to start a successful business that thrive and enjoy financial freedom
*How create opportunities and go for it
*Strategies at will help you grow your business and increase your client/Customers base
*Showcase your business to hundreds of business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and attendees at our 2 minutes Elevator speech sessions.
*Network and learn from like-minded people and build great business connections
*Financial assistance for that great business idea

Date: July 3rd, 2013.
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Venue: Rockview Hotel Festac Lagos.
Tickets: N11,000
Event Website: www.AFEntrepreneurs.com

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nite of A Thousand Dances

Night of a thousand Dances is a brand new concept of having a themed creative arts/dance concert held bi-annually aimed at creating world class family entertainment and launching the careers of talented dancers and creative arts performers in Nigeria.

Date: July 5th, 2013.
Time: 4:00PM
Venue: Main Auditorium University of Lagos.
Tickets: Regular: N500 \ VIP: N1000

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Event Ushers Training

The training is necessary for Ushers to improve on their Ushering skills, the new ones to learn the essentials that will enable them turn out exceptional Ushers and for corporate/individual bodies to understand the services they pay for i.e. the quality of services to expect from Ushers.

Courses:
-Ushers and their expected qualities
-Duties of an Usher
- Interpersonal Skill/Customer care relation
- Etiquettes
- Personal hygiene
- Dress Ethics
- Safety and Health Communication skill
- Marketing

Date: July 6th And 13th, 2013.
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue: Mainspring Center, suite 6, 2nd floor, Block B, Alausa Shopping Mall 131 Awolowo way (by radio Bus Stop), Ikeja, Lagos.
Tickets: Free. Certificate; N6000
For enquiries: connectwww.facebook.com/iyeventusherswww.facebook.com/eventushersInfo@inspiredyouthsworld.comWe will be expecting you!

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
The 38th Annual Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant

The Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant is Nigeria’s foremost pageant and discovering platform for young ladies. Notable among them are beauty queens such as Grace Oyelude, Julie Coker, Helen Prest-Ajayi, Binta Sukai, Vien Tetsola, Sylva Edem, Ene Lawani and Damilola Agbajor to name a few. Now in its 38th year, The Miss Nigeria Pageant has become a strong symbol of African culture and tradition and is brought to you by The African Times Network.

Date: July 6th, 2013.
Time: 3:00PM
Venue: InterContinental, Lagos.
Ticket Hotline: +234-803-327-8752 +234-809-189-2258
For Enquiries: Contact @missnigeria.org.ng Info@MissNigeria.org.ng Press@MissNigeria.org.ng
Event Website: www.missnigeria.org.ng

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
GLO Slide & Bounce Tour 2013 (Ibadan)

As part of strategic plan to attract more youths across the country, Globacom is now set to begin its Glo Slide and Bounce Musical Tour which will take place in 8 cities pan Nigeria. The Glo Slide and Bounce tour will feature eleven newly signed Glo ambassadors who will star in the specially packaged concerts.

Date: July 6th, 2013.
Time: 7:00PM
Venue: Cassa Lucio Hotel, Ibadan.
Tickets: By Invitation. But you may use N2,000 within 3 weeks to the concert date in your city and send 'YES' to 30188 for a chance to win an invite.
Event Website: http://www.gloworld.com/nigeria/news/glo-set-to-thrill-youths-with-slide-and-bounce-concerts/

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Public Speaking for Corporate Professionals, Executives

During this highly participatory 2-day training, delegates will go through five course modules working on a real-life topic of their choice, presenting to the group, and getting critical feedback. You will learn step-by-step how to plan and deliver a more compelling presentation from start to finish ALL BY YOURSELF!

Course Modules;
Module1) Assessing Your Current Skills (Anxiety Management)
Module2) Planning Your Presentation in 8 Steps
Module3) Slides and Other Visual Aids
Module4) Preparing For Your Presentation
Module5) Delivering With Energy and Composure

Date: July 6th -13th, 2013.
Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM on each saturday.
Venue: Precinct Comfort Hotel, Yaba, Lagos.
Fee: N25,000 per delegate (Group registration of 3-5 delegates pay N20,000 each)
Contact Number: 0818-972-0737 
E-Mail: info @ livespeech.org
Event Website: www.LiveSpeech.org

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
A Harvest With Soyinka

The Jero Plays are two short plays about Brother Jeroboam, the rather less than holy West African beach divine created by Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka.

Date: July 7th, 2013. (And every other sunday in July)
Time: 3:00PM & 6:00PM
Venue: TerraKulture, Tiamiyu Savage, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tickets: N3,500

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
The Fusion Lifestyle Shopping Event & Food Fair

The events will feature the best of clothing and accessories for ladies, men and kids, home ware, health and beauty products, specialized services, food, drinks and so much more.

Date: July 7th, 2013.
Time: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Venue: BMO Events Arena, River Plate Park, Ahmadu Bello Way, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT.
Tickets: admission is Free for all But Participation rates have been slashed and begin at N 20,000 (The lowest rate for the Fusion Lifestyle Team in years).
Contact Numbers: +234-809-838-9882, +234-706-550-0407
E-mail: info@fusionlifestyleltd.com

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
School's Out Concert

School's Out Concert is a premium concert for Primary and Secondary School Students ONLY.

ARTISTS PERFORMING:
Banky W, Dr SID, Ajebutter, Seyi shay, Burna Boy, Black Magic, LOS, Dammy Krane, K9, BOJ (of DRB), Skales and Kate Henshaw.

Students will get a chance to win fabulous prizes from PEPSI and SAMSUNG and also take pictures with their favourite artists. Maximum Security's guaranteed!

Date: July 7th, 2013.
Time: 2:00PM
Venue: Landmark Village, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Tickets: N10,000

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
The 360 Leadership Conference (In Lagos & Abuja)

The Abuja 360 Leadership Conference is a very viable and interactive platform where participants can become better equipped with sound business ideas and initiatives from these widely traveled, respected and experienced men and woman of repute and how leadership abilities can be discovered, nurtured and developed from a scriptural perspective. Lagos will also experience this great event.

Date: July 10th, 2013 (Lagos). And July 12th & 13th, 2013 (in Abuja)
Time: 6:00PM(Lagos) / 5:00PM on Friday in Abuja and 9:00AM on Saturday in Abuja
Venue: RCCG City of David off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
And : M & M Event Ltd, International Peace Park, beside Nicon Luxury, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Tickets: Free.

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rip The Runway (RTR)

Rip The Runway is a Charity, Fashion and Music Event that will feature Old Religion, BendDown Select, Sean Dodo, Ankara Freak, Niole, Vanity, Zeus, XnOs & more.
Art Exhibit:
Claire Idera and BleekPerfomances: Burnaboy, DRB, LOS, Flowssick, OzzyB, Samad, Kidsway, JI, Haywire, Beat by Jay, 9ytro, OMG
Special Appearance:
Dotstar(UK), Joules Da Kid, Mr Kolawole FR

Date: July 19th, 2013.
Time: 2:00PM
Venue: African Bar, Oriental Hotel, Lekki Lagos.
Tickets: Regular; N3000, VIP; N5000, Runway; N8000
For inquires: 23A9A534 @TudorsCeo @Pepersita @ItsAmen @_Tenioola @Fola_Olowu @Deyemi_A

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
The Thrill Charity Concert/Fashion Show

Charity and Fashion event featuring artists like LOS, Sean Tizzle, Shank, DRB, Retrodee, Samad, Skales, Shaydee, Karat Kid, Ozzy B, J.I, Haywire, Oc-Nicotine, Kidsway, 9ytro, Wizdom, Lumi and more.

Clothing Lines- Niole, House of flair, Zeus, Desiree Iyama, XandO's, SNC And so much more.

Date: July 26th, 2013.
Time: 3:00PM - 11:00PM
Venue: Protea Hotel, Lekki Lagos.
Tickets: Regular; N3000 \ VIP; N6000 \ Runway seats; N8000

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pediatric First Aid For Caregivers And Teachers

Course Objective: This course has been designed to meet the first aid needs of child care workers and meets the needs of Early Years and older. It will enable you deal with a variety of child emergencies and also include the requirements of the appointed person in the workplace.

Course Content:
1. Unconscious Casualty - adult, child & infant
2. First Aid Kit and its Content
3. Wounds, Burns and Bleeds
4. Patients Assessment
5. Infantile Convulsion
6. Electric Shock Recognition and Management of Fractures
7. Administration of Medication
8. Recognition of infectious diseases and minor illness

Date: July 27th, 2013.
Time:
Venue: The Resource Place, 1, Badagry Str, Abba Johnson Crescent, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tickets: N10,000

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Queen Globe Beauty Pageant

D Sinatra Entertainment brings to you, Queen Globe beauty pageant.
One stage, Four Queens;
1. Miss Globe International
2. Miss West Africa International
3. World Supermodel
4. Teen Supermodel

The winner goes with a Brand new car and lots of consolation prices for runner ups and contestants.

Date: July 27th, 2013.
Time: 7:00PM
Venue:
Application Fee: N5000
For Enquiries: 08085437008 or 08037646093.
http:// www.facebook.com /pages/­DSinatra/ 300785450024245
Twitter Handle: @DSinatraE

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bond & Bliss

This  event is an exclusive evening of fun for couples. There will be lots of give-aways and goodies for outstanding couples. There will be;
- Entertainment
- Games & Attractions
- Wow your partner and the audience
- Rock the dance floor.....etc

Date: July 28th, 2013.
Time:
Venue: D'Signature Arena, 38 Lingu Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent ( By UBA) Wuse 2, Abuja.
Tickets: N7000

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Teens Making A Difference (TMAD)

Poise Nigeria presents you with an opportunity to get them involved in activities that will help power up their leadership qualities, enhance their social skills and sharpen their creative prowess.

Date: July 29th. Ends on August 10th, 2013.
Time: 8:00AM
Venue: 4, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju-Lagos.
Fees: N65,000 (VAT inclusive)
Contact Number: Damola on 08028156992 or Caleb on 08033064600
Email: ify.emeka-onu@poisenigeria.org, adedamola.garuba@poisenigeria.org, caleb.ajubiga@poisenigeria.org
Event website: www.poisenigeria.org

Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Abujafood: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Mr7gWIRELESS: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Rocktation:
Event Ushers Training

The training is necessary for Ushers to improve on their Ushering skills, the new ones to learn the essentials that will enable them turn out exceptional Ushers and for corporate/individual bodies to understand the services they pay for i.e. the quality of services to
Coursemmunication skill
- Marketing

Date: July 6th And 13th, 2013.
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue: Mainspring Center, suite 6, 2nd floor, Block B, Alausa Shopping Mall 131 Awolowo way (by radio Bus Stop), Ikeja, Lagos.
Tickets: Free. Certificate; N6000
For enquiries: connectwww.facebook.com/iyeventusherswww.facebook.com/eventushersInfo@inspiredyouthsworld.comWe will be expecting you!
good morning. To my dismay I see you later closed the thread. And honestly you could have just ban any moniker or troll derailing the topic. I am not judging you for your decision to close the thread as a mod but truth be told you also have to shut down that ''do quick make i wear cloth'' thread. If you have been following closely the thread you shut down you would have known the fools that came with a different moniker as trolls.
Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:

good morning. To my dismay I see you later closed the thread. And honestly you could have just ban any moniker or troll derailing the topic. I am not judging you for your decision to close the thread as a mod but truth be told you also have to shut down that ''do quick make i wear cloth'' thread. If you have been following closely the thread you shut down you would have known the fools that came with a different moniker as trolls.

It's what happens when a thread has to be sanitized after tempers have been frayed. But truly, the thread is a little too long and everyone can use a third part. Thank you cos I'm hopeful that the thread you are reporting right now, is contravening some kind of rule. Let me go see.
Re: What's On In Nigeria? [July 2013] by Rocktation(f): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:

Please send me a link to this thread you're talking about.

(1) (Reply)

OCI Foundation Bags Humanitarian Role Model Of The Year Awa, Wins UN Peace Award / Mega Stage Set Up Lighting And Standard Sound System / If U Are Born In January,register Yourself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.