Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Will Teach You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Will Teach You (741 Views)

We Will Teach You How Cook Any Kind Of Soup / I Will Teach You How To Make Yoghurt And Flavour Drinks / Let Me Teach You How To Survive Your First Guinness . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You by mikanju: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
I need someone to teach me how to make cake and decorations (esp fundant & sugar crafts cos I know how to bake) & in return I will teach the person how to make over ten types of cocktail drinks,burgers and how to make liquid soap & many other things if the person is intrested.I am based in ikeja
Re: I Will Teach You by Adetotor(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2013
I can teach decoration but i dont know how to bake cake
Re: I Will Teach You by mikanju: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Adetotor: I can teach decoration but i dont know how to bake cake
can you teach fundant and sugar craft decoration? If yes where in lagos are you based?

(1) (Reply)

Free Beer Distributed In The Church To Attract New Members / How Do I Confirm The Purity Of Honey? / Banana Pop Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.