Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) (83243 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / VIDEO - Delivered From 39 Demons At T.B Joshua's Church London / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Mods y una no hide this one
Codedrock: "NEW WINE" THEY CALL IT? Funny.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Geesunny: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2013
I really pray he is homeward bound. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by KraticKratus: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2013
Geesunny: I really pray he is homeward bound. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

i think he is 6 feet under bound.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by cupid4ig(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls the person hiding the post try and hide those with 1st to comment and 1st page things its annoying and nairaland should creat children section for them to go there and be doing it. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Greatken007(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2013
MOST POST ARE HIDDEN BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE OF FOOLISH PEOPLE HERE COMPARE TO THE FEW WISE...
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Uwakuwak(f): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2013
I hope it is a journey of no regret.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ikeyman00(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2013
@@@

Did he die in a private jet?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Uwakuwak(f): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2013
some are travelling with Joy why some goes with regret. Lord help us to amend our ways.
RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Uwakuwak(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@ Did he die in a private jet?
he died in a private death room.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by TableLeg(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

Did he die in a private jet?

You are fuc...king pleb!
Did you read the original post at all?
Dunderhead
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by zains: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Awwww..... Lord rest his soul! I used to be concerned about his weight. Lord strengthen his family. Amen.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by idriis: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2013
Any attempt to hide my post shall backfire.

Last shot: sey na wine dem dey sell there?
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by vicoloni(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2013
A colossal blessing to God's kingdom is gone. Many of his messages blessed me. RIP great man of God.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2013
What happened? Wy couldn't he heal himself? undecided why should a servant of Gd die like that?

Anyways... Rip Mr. preacher man.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by aquita(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2013
[quote
author=Mafamafa][img]http://3.bp..com/-b2orHwLhAJQ/UEZouSq59DI/AAAAAAAACQs/L0a6MhZUeaA/s1600/tayo+adeyemi.jpg[/img]

Pastor
Tayo Adeyemi (The founder & Pastor of New Wine Church), is dead. He
died on Sunday night at a non- disclosed hospital in England. Until his
demise, it has been rumored of him been constraint to the wheel chair
due to paralysis for some months. He has been through series of issues
in recent times from divorce with his first wife to marriage to a member
of his choir. He is known to be a great Bible Scholar, a motivational
speaker and a great British/ Nigerian in diaspora.

One of the seven Ecumenical Borough Deans in Greenwich is Pastor Dele
Olowofusi, Assistant Pastor at New Wine Church; he represents the Black
majority churches. EBDs are representatives of Christian churches to
local government in London.

Pray for the family for God to be with them and may his soul rest in
peace.
[/quote] R.I.P Dr. Tayo Adeyemi. what a great loss! May God give the family and the church the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ckkris: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2013
3ace:
you can express yourself but avoid saying things that are unfair to others.
Christianity permits and overcomes every adversity. Let all opinions be heard. The man was a preacher and moderators must allow what he stood for: FREEDOM
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Omen100(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2013
barman: We need picture, we don't knw him

Table Leg :

Are you blind or what?

Cant you see a picture up there?

Na wa oooo, dis na really signs of end time, imagine table-leg dey ask bar-man weather e blind.......

But seriously, its high time we as black race start getting things right, its only a blackman that will be praying for a sickman instead of taking him/her to the hospital for proper treatment, I was a victim of such negligence. I was seriously ill & all my wiffy could do is pray, pray & pray, it get to a point I have to man up & command her to take me to my HMO. Can u imagine, we blacks, needs to change our ways & the pathetic thing here is that even the highly educated ones does it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by chumakk: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. I attended his program once at Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2013
I wanted to comment but I am afraid O.
I don't know if my post will be hidden or not.
So I have kukuma decided to hide my post by myself to save oga MOD the trouble.

This Post has been hidden by the poster grin
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by ckkris: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: I think the hidden post belongs to pagan 9ja and co who mock God and the post of those mocking d name of the church! RIP sir. It is well
The more they mock, the more we preach, and build more churches, as the waters cover the sea. Boko Haram has not stopped churches in the Northeast. We dey kampe .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Pdizzle(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2013
rip
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by KraticKratus: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2013
I am hiding this post in advance.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2013
What is so special if a pastor is dead? Lot of people died yesterday and we didn't know about it. Abeg make them bury am or make him rotten, it not our business......... Hustling continue
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by jiffylibra: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2013
Babzilla: TOO MANY HIDDEN POST
U GUYS HERE ARE WOERSE THAN THE NSA
APPARENTLY Y'ALL NEVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
I wonder why they call this place a forum.
Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by thorpido(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2013
The more they mock,the more the church will grow.

'And I will build My Church and the gates of Hell SHALL not prevail against it'(Matthew 16:18).

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2013
I'll personally deliver a bluetooth slap to anyone mocking God or christainity on this thread.
Someone died for goodness' sake.all u need type is RIP.what has that got to do with the snide comments.
MODs thanks for hiding them silly posts.
Nansense
Okija juju take your time. Your shrine has been destroyed and you're looking for a new chief priest abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) by idriis: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2013
ckkris: The more they mock, the more we preach, and build more churches, as the waters cover the sea. Boko Haram has not stopped churches in the Northeast. We dey kampe .
mr farakhan we don see you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.