Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road, Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road, Lagos (2210 Views)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road, Lagos by TYFresh(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2013
With tears rolling down my cheeks as I type this news, I received an information few hours ago about the dead bodies of UNILAG students found at the later hours of yesterday 30th of June 2013 at Airport road, Ikeja area of Lagos State.

One of the dead bodies found, happens to be Funmi Wendy Adelowotan, a 200 level first class student with GPA of 4.71, in department of Quantity surveying (QS) in my faculty (Faculty of Environmental Sciences) .

Others involved in the unfortunate incident are: Eniola Abiodun - Mass Comm 400L , Iyabo, Temi - Bus Admn 200L, Kayinsola who is the one and only girl in her family and a guy that drove the car.

However, Iyabo, whose surprise engagement party they were all coming from and Temi are both in coma receiving treatment in a hospital, according to a close friend of the victims.

The guy involved is Iyabo's fiancee's brother.

I will update as soon as I get the latest about this ugly incident.

Pictures of the accident is on My Blog >>>>>>> tyfresh..com

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Students Die In Motor Accident At Airport Road, Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

11 Easy Ways To Build Self Confidence / Alian Monster That Has Human Form Found Around India / Burial Of My Lecturer Allegedly Killed By Students Of FCET Umunze - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.