Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet (3250 Views)

Brand New (Sealed) Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet - 42,000 - ALL SOLD / HP Pavilion Dv6000 Laptop (dual Core Processor) Windows 7 Pro (wireless) Webcam / >>>hp probook 4520s,core I3,500gb,4gb,bt,wc,fp.win 7 Pro: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
The Sero 7 Pro is one of the newest 7 inch Android tablets; just released late May 2013. This affordable high-end tablet offers the exact same hardware as the best 7 inch Android tablet, the Google Nexus 7 and then offers many extras like a rear camera, memory card slot, and HDMI out.

It is a Wi-Fi tablet running Android Jellybean 4.2 together with a 5MP rear camera ,and expandable storage, USB charging, Micro HDMI Out, GPS & NFC.

Price: N47,500
(Negotiable)

Call: 08088392796
Email: tosinakolade@yahoo.com

Free delivery in Lagos.

Specs:
----------
- 1.3GHz quad- core Nvidia Tegra 3 (the cheap tablets have single core which causes laggy/slow performance when running demanding apps)
- Top End Nvidia Graphics Card to play the latest 3D games
- 1GB RAM
- 7 inch Screen with auto brightness (cheap brands don't have auto-brightness and this drains your battery faster.
- Screen resolution: 720p HD (1280 x 720) - (most cheap tablets have 800 x 480. Higher resolutions makes things look sharper)
- IPS Screen (gives wide viewing angles. Cheap brands use plain TFT which makes the image appear washed-out & distorted if the screen isn't DIRECTLY in front you you.)
- 8GB built-in storage
- Memory Card Slot (Micro SD / TransFlash)
- Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi
- NFC (Near Field Communications)
- GPS
- 5 MP autofocus rear camera with flash
- 2 MP Front Camera
- USB Charging (no need for proprietary/special cables & adaptors like is needed for other tablets like iPad, Galaxy Tab 1 & 2, etc)
- 4000mAh Battery (7hrs video playback)
- Android 4.2.1 Jellybean
- Google Play Certified (most cheap brands are not certified. So you can't use them to access & download apps from the official Android app store). This also guarantees compatibility with all the applicable 3rd party apps.

Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is not a SIM tablet. Having a Wi-Fi only tablet is not a disadvantage.

Wi-Fi only Tablets vs SIM Tablets: The Facts
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Wi-Fi only models are more affordable than SIM models.

2. Many people pay for data plans/packages on their smartphone and then pay for it again on their tablets when really they should just
share the data plan on their phone via Wi-Fi Sharing. Why pay for two data plans when you can use just one?

3. Contrary to a popular opinion, a tablet is not useless without the internet. Just like a laptop/desktop PC, there is so much you can do
without the internet.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pix

Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Available. Call 08088392796.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by ochukoccna: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
$300 for a tablet which retails for $150 in America [$99 on some Walmart models] shocked shocked
WTF embarassed
Capitalism is sure lucrative grin
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Truly, we should be careful who we listen to. This IS NOT the $99 Hisense tablet.

As regards capitalism, turning a profit after the research it takes to identify one of the best and affordable 7 inch tablets in the world; getting someone to go and buy it; having it couriered securely and reliably to Nigeria via DHL to avoid any long tinz; and then dealing with Nigerian Customs, then fair enough.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Available
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by ochukoccna: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2013
TKolade: Truly, we should be careful who we listen to. This IS NOT the $99 Hisense tablet
The Hisense marketed by Walmart is THIS product
Infact Walmart pushed it into America's consciousness nor will they back grey market brands with their brand name
Dont be clever by half undecided
The world is a global village now
However,you have the right to sell your product for whatever price you deem fit
Just leave it at that

TKolade:

As regards capitalism, turning a profit after the research it takes to identify one of the best and affordable 7 inch tablets in the world; getting someone to go and buy it; having it couriered securely and reliably to Nigeria via DHL to avoid any long tinz; and then dealing with Nigerian Customs, then fair enough.

They are other well made more affordable Quad Core,IPS 7inch non laggy Nexus like clones
Like you said,research is key smiley
Like I said, let's leave it at that cool
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Some people have been confused by some comments in this thread. The Sero 7 LT (which I AM NOT selling) is $99. The Sero 7 Pro (which I AM selling) is $150. The links are below.

Hisense Sero 7 LT = $99 - http://hisense-usa.com/tablets/sero7lt
Hisense Sero 7 Pro = $150 - http://hisense-usa.com/tablets/sero7pro

And this is the Walmart link -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hisense-Sero-7-Pro-7-Tablet-Quad-Core-Processor-with-8GB-Memory/24805142

What I have for sale is the Sero 7 Pro. And this can be verified by the photo of the box above. And it is $150 in part because it is a partnership with Walmart and Nvidia. And it is not a laggy tablet. It is one of the best 7 inch Android tablets in the world right now. There are numerous reviews on the internet.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Available.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Available
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Available.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by codemaster2much: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2013
honestly your price is aggressively too high, this tablet cost 150 dollar, at the current exchange rate this give a total of 26000 naira I think selling at 36000nnaira could have been more reasonable than at 47500, oh boy you harsh oh...

TKolade: Some people have been confused by some comments in this thread. The Sero 7 LT (which I AM NOT selling) is $99. The Sero 7 Pro (which I AM selling) is $150. The links are below.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hisense-Sero-7-Pro-7-Tablet-Quad-Core-Processor-with-8GB-Memory/24805142

What I have for sale is the Sero 7 Pro. And this can be verified by the photo of the box above. And it is $150 in part because it is a partnership with Walmart and Nvidia. And it is not a laggy tablet. It is one of the best 7 inch Android tablets in the world right now. There are numerous reviews on the internet.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2013
@CodeMaster2Much Prices are always negotiable unless stated otherwise.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by ochukoccna: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
TKolade: Some people have been confused by some comments in this thread. The Sero 7 LT (which I AM NOT selling) is $99. The Sero 7 Pro (which I AM selling) is $150. The links are below.

Stop been clever by half Kolade
Walmart stocks both models which is indicated on Hisense's website for the 2 models based on the links you graciously supplied
PERHAPS I DID NOT STRESS THE DIFFERENT MODELS IN MY INITIAL POST
ochukoccna: $300 for a tablet which retails for $150 in America [$99 on some Walmart models] shocked shocked
WTF embarassed
EVEN IF ALLUDING TO IT
My bad
Yet all I was stressing was the insane profit margin which
codemaster2much: honestly your price is aggressively too high, this tablet cost 150 dollar, at the current exchange rate this give a total of 26000 naira I think selling at 36000nnaira could have been more reasonable than at 47500, oh boy you harsh oh...
is what codemaster stressed too
All you should have said was the offer was negotiable
Rather my stating it was available in Walmart must have angered you yet the very Walmart link you posted has $150 as the price for the VERY specs you listed too
No one said the tablet was laggy
Only the high cost factor which maybe you did not understand
As I said yesterday,its a free world thus price your goods as you deem fit
As I say today,stop been clever in half

Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dear OchukoCCNA

CodeMaster's comment was about the price & the price alone. And I responded that it was negotiable.

You on the other hand claimed it was a $99 tablet despite my continually pointing out that it was not. Yes you know the cost price of the tablet which was never hidden. But you don't know anything else about how I get the tablets here. Your behaviour on this thread is like walking into a shop from which you have no intention of buying anything and causing a scene that their prices are too expensive or claiming that they are selling the wrong products.

Look through my profile. I've sold a number of things here and I've not had one complaint. Though it seems I have to consider you my first 'unhappy customer' even though you never intended to buy anything here.

In addition to wrongfully claiming that I am selling the $99 tablet, you have also wrongfully claimed that there are other alternatives that match the superior performance of the Nexus 7 at $150. There are NONE.
Not even for $200.

All in all, I thank you for your efforts in refreshing this thread/topic as one of the buyers said our 'discussion' convinced him to buy. smiley

To keep refreshing this thread, please name the $150 tablet on the market that you referred to that matches the performance of the Nexus 7. Or even a $200 tablet.
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by hancock(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by ochukoccna: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
You must have comprehension issues even if after acknowlegding I didn't point out the difference between the Sero LT and the Sero Pro
Where in my post did I say the Sero Pro goes for $99
Or do you not understand
ochukoccna: $300 for a tablet which retails for $150 in America [$99 on some Walmart models] shocked shocked
WTF embarassed
OR THIS
ochukoccna:
Stop been clever by half Kolade
Walmart stocks both models which is indicated on Hisense's website for the 2 models based on the links you graciously supplied
PERHAPS I DID NOT STRESS THE DIFFERENT MODELS IN MY INITIAL POST EVEN IF ALLUDING TO IT
My bad
Yet all I was stressing was the insane profit margin which is what codemaster stressed too
All you should have said was the offer was negotiable
Look for others to generate traffic to your thread if YOU STILL CANNOT UNDERSTAND what I typed before hand
My posts are not to demarket you Hisense products
But since you keep making a fuss out of nothing,I leave you to your wiles
Nexus 7 Quad core clones abound in the IT sphere
Thankfully,you stated you know how to research in an earlier post
You are on a loooonnnngggg thing if you await my insight in that regard
Have a good day
Re: New Hisense Sero 7 Pro Android Tablet by TKolade: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Available.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L5 For Sale... SOLD!!! / Sold / *SOLD*Updated: Amazfit GTS / Amazfit Stratos 2 Available For Instant pick-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.