Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68837 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by maestrob(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Any news?
Re: jj by olladaylay: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2013
maestrob: Any news?
Hi maestrob....i also did mine the same day u did urs...I'm new here
Re: jj by maestrob(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2013
olladaylay:

How are you bro?
The last guy with you on assessment evening that came from Ibadan.
How is work and every?
How was ur interview?
Were you asked to nominate two people that should be picked based on performance?
Lets wait.
I know that before the end of this month, they will get back to us.
Cheers bro
Re: jj by maestrob(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2013
olladaylay:

How are you bro?
The last guy with you on assessment evening that came from Ibadan.
How is work and every?
How was ur interview?
Were you asked to nominate two people that should be picked based on performance?
Lets wait.
I know that before the end of this month, they will get back to us.
Cheers bro
Re: jj by lekeontop: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
House, I got a message from Cadbury inviting me for an assessment center, anybody else got this message.
Re: jj by VeryPhoenix: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekeontop: House, I got a message from Cadbury inviting me for an assessment center, anybody else got this message.

Please did you attend the previous interviews conducted about 3 wks ago or this is ur first invitation after the Dragnet test?

What position did u apply for?
Re: jj by lekeontop: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is my first invitation since d dragnet test. Management trainee
Re: jj by VeryPhoenix: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekeontop: This is my first invitation since d dragnet test. Management trainee

WOW!!! GUY U LUCKY OH!!!!

I can only imagine that the required number of candidates was not complete cos they told us then that we were the last batch. So it's either they need more and they've extended invites to more candidates or all that talk was just mind games meant to (de)stabilize us and it always gonna be in batches anyways. In any case bro I don't begrudge you your opportunity at advancement, way to go brother; Blow their minds!!!
Re: jj by frudokafor(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cadbury is still sending out invites
Re: jj by lekeontop: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Very Phoenix:

WOW!!! GUY U LUCKY OH!!!!

I can only imagine that the required number of candidates was not complete cos they told us then that we were the last batch. So it's either they need more and they've extended invites to more candidates or all that talk was just mind games meant to (de)stabilize us and it always gonna be in batches anyways. In any case bro I don't begrudge you your opportunity at advancement, way to go brother; Blow their minds!!!

Pheonix, Pls can I get ur number or email so we can talk, just want to make some enquiries. Thanks.
Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cadbury!!
Re: jj by VeryPhoenix: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekeontop:
Pheonix, Pls can I get ur number or email so we can talk, just want to make some enquiries. Thanks.

Bros aw far now? Which one be phEOnix again? Pls don't spoil my father's name on Nairaland oh!!
I'd prefer if u pm'ed me then our converse'd be private so that no foolish boi will copy my details from here and start sending me FedEx msgs that I won 2,000,000 wit Yoruba Virus attached to it if u know what I'm saying..

I'm not trying 2 be difficult oh!

1 Like

Re: jj by lekeontop: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: jj by being(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Those that applied for management trainee 've been sent invites today by sms for assessment centre. So to those who 've done theirs, what was it all about?
Re: jj by kaka88: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
being: Those that applied for management trainee 've been sent invites today by sms for assessment centre. So to those who 've done theirs, what was d procedure?
When did you get yours?
Re: jj by being(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
kaka88:
When did you get yours?
today.
Re: jj by kaka88: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2013
being: today.
i meant what time, exactly?
Re: jj by geoneer: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2013
being: today.
how did the assessment centre go. and please wat is ur discipline - engineering, IT, marketing, etc? do u knw if there will be more invites
Re: jj by being(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
geoneer:
how did the assessment centre go. and please wat is ur discipline - engineering, IT, marketing, etc? do u knw if there will be more invites
I don't know if der 'll b more invites.
Re: jj by Bhydemi: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
House, I just received a text message for accessment centre. I was told to send a mail to an email to confirm that I'll be coming, did anyone get the text message too?
Re: jj by geoneer: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Bhydemi: House, I just received a text message for accessment centre. I was told to send a mail to an email to confirm that I'll be coming, did anyone get the text message too?
pls wats ur discipline- engineering, IT, finance, etc?
Re: jj by Bhydemi: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
I.T, House how does their assessment centre interview go
Re: jj by geoneer: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
pls house, has any engineer been contacted for the management trainee program after the dragnet test?
Re: jj by being(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
geoneer: pls house, has any engineer been contacted for the management trainee program after the dragnet test?
Yes.
Re: jj by Bhydemi: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
being: Yes.
pls Mr being, I don't have access to the email, u mailed me at, pls kindly contact me thru bhydemibrainz@hotmail.co.uk
Re: jj by being(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lik other ACs, Group discussion, pick & talk on a topic and personal interview- a whole day's job. What position did u apply for?
Bhydemi: I.T, House how does their assessment centre interview go
Re: jj by lekeontop: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
being: Lik other ACs, Group discussion, pick & talk on a topic and personal interview- a whole day's job. What position did u apply for?
@ being. Really?
Re: jj by moyaj: 5:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Hi house. M new here, I also got an invite to cadbury assessment centre via text. mine is on tues, 12th on Nov. I actually thot it was a scam cos I thot the recruitmt was over *fingers crossed*
Re: jj by being(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2013
lekeontop:
@ being. Really?
as in?
Re: jj by keriberry(f): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
moyaj: Hi house. M new here, I also got an invite to cadbury assessment centre via text. mine is on tues, 12th on Nov. I actually thot it was a scam cos I thot the recruitmt was over *fingers crossed*
Got an invite 2 Fø̲̣̣я̅ tuesday
Re: jj by being(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
keri berry:
I guess you guys r for applied for sales trainee
Re: jj by being(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
keri berry:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.