Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

jj - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / jj (68836 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jj by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
masagoody:
it may be true na... People are different you know
Very true o. I'm an artiist to the core. What tha heck will I be doing in shell?? What about job satisfaction? I'm in a job that gives me zero fulfillment so I have learnt to appreciate job satisfaction. Life aint all about money, you know.

1 Like

Re: jj by fabregas04(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
i did d test at abt 1PM and up till now, my performance has not been made known to me, though i got immediate acknowledgement that my test was successfully saved, and that i wld be contacted soon, still waiting anyway. gudluck to us.
Re: jj by LausDeo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
I got the confirmation email bt i've nt bn shortlisted
Re: jj by iebanehita(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls, I think the MOD should change the title of this thread to include ''Finance Trainee'' cz its obvious its in batches and everyone here that got the invite applied for finance trainee.

We that applied for Management trainee would open our thread subsequently.

LausDeo: I got the confirmation email bt i've nt bn shortlisted

Was it immediately after the Personality test?
Re: jj by LausDeo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
iebanehita: Pls, I think the MOD should change the title of this thread to include ''Finance Trainee'' cz its obvious its in batches and everyone here that got the invite applied for finance trainee.

We that applied for Management trainee would open our thread subsequently.

Was it immediately after the Personality test?
i applied for finance trainee nd it was after i applied that i got the confirmation email
Re: jj by Aadegal: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
I didn't get d confirmatory email, bt I went bck 2 my inbox nd clicked d link I used 4 d test nd it brought out a 6paged result of d test. Abt d shortlisting i am still waiting 4 a reply.
Re: jj by iebanehita(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
LausDeo: i applied for finance trainee nd it was after i applied that i got the confirmation email

Ok. From your response, you applied for Finance Trainne and you got the confirmatory msg, but haven't been shortlisted for the Personality test?
Correct me if m wrong.
Re: jj by luvola(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
i got a confirmation mail immediately i finished the test and in the confirmation , i clicked on the link and the report of my assessment test came pop up but i didnt see anything like invitation for further aptitude test .. Th those that didnt see any confirmation message , try and reclick the links you used for the test.
Re: jj by masagoody(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Very true o. I'm an artiist to the core. What tha heck will I be doing in shell?? What about job satisfaction? I'm in a job that gives me zero fulfillment so I have learnt to appreciate job satisfaction. Life aint all about money, you know.
hmmm... True talk.
*picks up a pen and paper and begins to jot down stuffs*
Re: jj by tianyx(f): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
joboy834:

Yes, you can. I did mine on the phone. I even received a call (phone interview) which lasted for more than 15mins while writing the cadbury assessment. So no qualms. Just be consistent! My report was actually not too good and I don't think I have such characters. kiss

Please was the interview about the personality test or what?
Re: jj by fabregas04(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
luvola: i got a confirmation mail immediately i finished the test and in the confirmation , i clicked on the link and the report of my assessment test came pop up but i didnt see anything like invitation for further aptitude test .. Th those that didnt see any confirmation message , try and reclick the links you used for the test.
thnks bro, I reclicked d link and behold my report surfaced. Nothing like further invitation as well, but let's keep our fingers crossed. My report wasn't dat gud nor dat bad either.
Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2013
Mehn....see as computer just dey yabb person for personality test....

"You are a thief"
"You are very lazy, you don't wash ur clothes every Saturday" Come live 4 my street now, u go carry piss wash if water no dey? Foolish questionnaire.

Blah blah blah....just because I clicked 28 options oh, d idiot test administrators don dey think say dem sabi my life history. Chai man eye don see for Naija!!! Make I enter their company first now, dem go hear am for this yeye personality test........mtcheeew
Re: jj by Ayokunle11(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2013
The Beam: Mehn....see as computer just dey yabb person for personality test....

"You are a thief"
"You are very lazy, you don't wash ur clothes every Saturday" Come live 4 my street now, u go carry piss wash if water no dey? Foolish questionnaire.

Blah blah blah....just because I clicked 28 options oh, d idiot test administrators don dey think say dem sabi my life history. Chai man eye don see for Naija!!! Make I enter their company first now, dem go hear am for this yeye personality test........mtcheeew
this is so 'unTheBeam'. Usually holding back and calm in responses. Please don't let the situation get to you.
Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Ayokunle11:
this is so 'unTheBeam'. Usually holding back and calm in responses. Please don't let the situation get to you.

Thanks bro. Was just joking anyways (sometimes I do that too).

Just trying to send out feelers to everyone who got their rubbish personality report that the assumptions made based on the parameters presented are not by any means a reasonable representation of the characteristics measured. If you get yours and it doesn't seem like it's describing you, relax it's a general situation.

I do hope the test administrators see this...

1 Like

Re: jj by joboy834: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ayokunle11:

Mine was also totally different from what I am. But who am I to convince the recruiters except I get employed to show my worth. @ayokunle and The Beam. Ow far with PwC nah?
Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
joboy834:

Mine was also totally different from what I am. But who am I to convince the recruiters except I get employed to show my worth. @ayokunle and The Beam. Ow far with PwC nah?

Ol' boy...... chaps np dey take am easy with Madam Banke oh! I wonder aw many times her fone go dey ring daily now
Re: jj by kraken: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2013
u wey dey para how u take knw say she don follow up with a
The Beam:

Ha ll these firms in the past??..bad guy,lolzzz!!!Madam! U don show 4 here again? Expecting Presiade, Masagoody, ChrisI and ur accomplices here soon, haba, make una leave some for us too now!

Shell : U dey
PWC : U dey
DB : U dey
HBNG : U dey
PZ : U dey
GSK : U dey
Nestle : U dey

Haa!!
Re: jj by kraken: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2013
i seriously dnt know wat took me ds long to hook up on NL and most definitely drop ma 1st comment...(i knw some lions have started preparing their attack)..anyways,after all said and done God go evaly butter our bread noni.
Re: jj by chidike(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2013
I also applied for management trainee... I guess it's safe to say that they are calling in batches... Right? Right?
Re: jj by Wendyslim(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Pls is it still on?
Re: jj by LausDeo(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2013
iebanehita:

Ok. From your response, you applied for Finance Trainne and you got the confirmatory msg, but haven't been shortlisted for the Personality test?
Correct me if m wrong.
You are right
Re: jj by iebanehita(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
^
Ok then. You will be shortlisted, by God's grace.

Wendyslim: Pls is it still on?

ma'am.. E don close since o!

chidike: I also applied for management trainee... I guess it's safe to say that they are calling in batches... Right? Right?

yeah. Its safe. I also applied for the management trainee, but nothing yet
Re: jj by luvola(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ all - i guess it possible to check your score. Add up all the score in the bar chart..my score was 54 while A friend of mine score was 52. Add up what is in the four bar chart of your report and tell us your score peeps.
Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
luvola: @ all - i guess it possible to check your score. Add up all the score in the bar chart..my score was 54 while A friend of mine score was 52. Add up what is in the four bar chart of your report and tell us your score peeps.

Re: jj by oxygen25: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
luvola: @ all - i guess it possible to check your score. Add up all the score in the bar chart..my score was 54 while A friend of mine score was 52. Add up what is in the four bar chart of your report and tell us your score peeps.
Score ko, goal nii

2 Likes

Re: jj by TheBeam(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
oxygen25:
Score ko, goal nii

Lol... wey the thing don dey add up pass 100 sef
Re: jj by luvola(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ beam - trace the mode of each of the four barchart.. U sure say na 89 u get ? U don bit record o
Re: jj by luvola(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ beam - if u add up all the figures in the barchart ,it morethan 100 but na d mode i tell u say make u find nah...lol
Re: jj by oxygen25: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
luvola: @ beam - trace the mode of each of the four barchart.. U sure say na 89 u get ? U don bit record o
Bros, forget that one, this is personality test, it is the analysis that is our concern, even if na scores, dem for don state am inside the report.
Re: jj by jtgpt(f): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Management trainee people, mail has started coming in o. We have the same deadline with these people that have received since 1st of July. See cheating o. Lol. The Beam, I hail o! grin
Re: jj by ria24: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
jtgpt: Management trainee people, mail has started coming in o. We have the same deadline with these people that have received since 1st of July. See cheating o. Lol. The Beam, I hail o! grin

Lmao I swear, no b small cheating arghh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.