Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Username Change - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Username Change (1792 Views)

Seun Osewa I Need A Username Change! / Ovi Chat Username? / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Username Change by druid06(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Seun,

I have been trying to change my username but there's no option on the site. I have searched thoroughly but could not find the settings to do so. I could easily have created another USER.ID but I thought against that since I don't want to loose my followers and those following my moniker too on this Forum and also, I think that would be against the rules and terms on this Forum. I hereby want use this opportunity to ask for to help me change my USER.ID druid06 to Audrey. Reason for the change of I.D is that I just learnt recently from an article about an old society using the name Druid as the name of their organization and I don't want to linked to them in anyway.

I would be grateful if this request is done as soon as you can.

Regards
Drew
Re: Username Change by cyrexx: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Just delete your account and create a new one.

You delete an account by deleting the password from your memory.

then create a fresh one with Audrey or whatever moniker you prefer
Re: Username Change by Emmyk(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
You delete an account by deleting the password from your memory...

I really thought this was the solution...thought of it for a while...

Hehehehe. He's still 'free to air' when you search his name out via google..

(1) (Reply)

IQ Test / How To Make Your Tenant Pay His Rent Promptly Even When He Has No Money / #transpregnancy #pregnancyforall Now Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.