Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,936 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? (815 Views)

A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! / How Do I Apply For Travel Certificate In United State? / New Hope For Travel To Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? by travelcare: 2:04pm On May 15, 2008
Is this forum for Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment or for Travel purpose?

It is quite unfortunate that some people here on Nairaland have taken this forum for another thing. There is a forum for entertainments and jokes. Some would prefer to waste their precious time looking at spelling errors, typing errors or other errors made by others and turn it to a joke, perhaps trying to make others laugh when right thinking people are legally making money on the internet, this is absurd. The essence of any spoken or written language is for the recepient or audience to get the information passed accross. Nairaland is not meant for only Nigerians, there are people all over the world gaining access to this informative website, we should learn to cultivate good character and paint Nigeria in good colours to the world. If anyone makes an error, spelling, grammar of whatever, there are better ways you can help the person correct the errors made and not turn the issue to a laughing stock because you are not even sure if it such was intentional or unintentional.

Someone wondered how Travelcare intends to finance visa lottery winners without making profit or that it could be a merger thing or a scam, I will like to state that every profit-making business has its strategies for making its profits. Like the cases of banks making advert to the public offering them loan or financing certain projects and stating that you dont need to have an account with them and you dont need to have a collateral, would one jump into a conclusion such bank is into a scam or fooling the public when they have their undisclosed strategy on how to make their profits and without jeopardising their public trust? Lets think twice before reacting to peoples' posts on Nairaland, use your time on the internet wisely and lets make Nigeria greater.

Travelcare
Re: Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? by Vicjustice: 2:48pm On May 15, 2008
Your observations are understood, they make sense to me.
   Though some fraud intended scam posts are being detected every now and then, yet, i'm aware of the fact that it's not every advert that should be interpreted as fraudulent. Like i once stated: let's not condemn every advert or promotion with scam conviction, except given the cause for such alarm.
   I know some genuine people who took advantage of the benefit of Nairaland to advertise their goods and services, but they didn't get positive responce because some of us were just too fast in condemning them without proper investigations.
   Many of you can testify that i've detected some obvious scam posts which i exposed only after careful observation which resulted beyond reasonable doubts that the posters are scammers.
Re: Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? by lucabrasi(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2008
mr travelcare are u based in naija or uk or the states, im guessn u r a travell agent,how much is a return ticket from london to dubai to stay for 2/3 days then on to lagos then to dublin pls
Re: Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahaha jenny anya gi afugo something grin grin
Re: Is This Forum For Jokes, Mockery, Entertainment Or For Travel Purpose? by nana(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2008
lmao. . .

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria / Check / Studies,tourism,business,Holidays,Appeals And Ticketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.