Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40339 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by OMA4U(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
You are right about that,but for us, we've got the passion for writing

Yeah, we've got the passion for writing. And we shall continue writing and strive for self-improvement wherever it is to bring out the best in us.
Our best days are still ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by OMA4U(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Don Oms:
I like your spirit bro... truly, the show must go on. I hope to publish a book in the nearest future. Thanks for your encouragement, I'll do my best whether or not it leads anywhere.

Nice one bro., I hope to publish as well. Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by darlynlara(f): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2013
please how do we no the designers we are paired with?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Don't worry yourself.

I noticed, will get it fixed

Thanks.

@Shugamania please edit your reserved space, it should be #10. smiley

You guys are prompt, glad to know y'all are working to see this a success.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
darlynlara: please how do we no the designers we are paired with?
Hello there...https://www.nairaland.com/1380020/nairalands-poet-competition-season-2/2

Check the list
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Irshittabey: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2013
How do we contact the designers?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Irshittabey: How do we contact the designers?
Did you make it to round 2?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Irshittabey: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Did you make it to round 2?
yes i did,i am No.56, i and No.9 are on the 15th position,and i also recieved an email that i was qualifed for round 2
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
yes i did,i am No.56, i and No.9 are on the 15th position,and i also recieved an email that i was qualifed for round 2
sad sad post edited

M sorry dear
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Irshittabey: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: sad sad post edited

M sorry dear
It's ok, and thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE TOP 20 CONTESTANT

Please I asked Mynd to correct the numbering errors. Its quite shameful that we had to implore the moderator to help us Number 1, 2, 3, 4...16.
Come on, guys! We are not in Kindergarten! If we can't adhere to something as simple as this, then how are we so sure that we won't have issues in the subsequent rounds? grin Please you were made Top 20 for a reason, uphold that standard. Numbering should be the least of our worries in this competition. Don't fall my hand cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cuddlemii: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE TOP 20 CONTESTANT

Please I asked Mynd to correct the numbering errors. Its quite shameful that we had to implore the moderator to help us Number 1, 2, 3, 4...16.
Come on, guys! We are not in Kindergarten! If we can't adhere to something as simple as this, then how are we so sure that we won't have issues in the subsequent rounds? grin Please you were made Top 20 for a reason, uphold that standard. Numbering should be the least of our worries in this competition. Don't fall my hand cheesy

Heehheheheeheheh. grin grin grin grin. *choking*
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
HARDDON:

keep up the gud works Cudly,

but id like to concur to an ealier post,

let the curtains out next time, and let all have a say in the grading process

Regards

Don

Thank you for your feedback. By all, you mean?

I don't know if this is relevant to your point, but, I'd go ahead and say it.
In Round 3, the contestants are going to grade themselves openly.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
problem now is contacting the designers! 18th is the final day of submission right?

oh gosh! sad
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
princesa: problem now is contacting the designers! 18th is the final day of submission right?

oh gosh! sad

I am experiencing serious difficulty in getting in touch with my designer. He isn't replying my mails.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS CENTJE,
!!!TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!!
Lets get some work done.

Funny, I only started on the 14th. Lord help me deliver in style.:|
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by DonOms(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayd91:

I am experiencing serious difficulty in getting in touch with my designer. He isn't replying my mails.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS CENTJE,
!!!TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!!
Lets get some work done.

Funny, I only started on the 14th. Lord help me deliver in style.:|
I'm paired with Centje too and I'm using this opportunity to reiterate; please, contact us bro. I sent him a PM earlier but he hasn't replied. I haven't started on my poem yet though....I hope I'm able to come out with something good given the short time & a busy schedule.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Piresg24(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Helloo, I need help------------how do I contact d designer I'm to work with Tempus fugit. Solaceye is d one...I'm no. 52
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Don Oms:
I'm paired with Centje too and I'm using this opportunity to reiterate; please, contact us bro. I sent him a PM earlier but he hasn't replied. I haven't started on my poem yet though....I hope I'm able to come out with something good given the short time & a busy schedule.

this means we are in the same ship, captained by Capt. Centje. But apparently the is still anchored. Lol. You haven't written yours yet?
That's part of what's leaving nuts in my stomach. Hope to finish tonight though cheesy.
Wish you the best.

CENTJE??
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Piresg24(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
I will finish it b4 tumaro. What abt u?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENTS TO THE CONTESTANTS:

Poets, please focus more on writing your poems, and getting them ready. This would reduce the workload when you eventually meet with your designer. I am trying my best to get the designers, please focus on your poems. Half break is better than none. If you've not heard from your designer by noon tomorrow, send an email to nairalandpoets@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
everybody is crying designer! designer! this is getting more interesting grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
One fast guy just pull a speed on me.
As I was battling with slow network speed (thanks to EmptyN) trying to post my second reserved spot, a guy just bumped into it and 'chanced' me embarassed
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
classicdea: Chai. A little complex
boss aw far d design ish na?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker: One fast guy just pull a speed on me.
As I was battling with slow network speed (thanks to EmptyN) trying to post my second reserved spot, a guy just bumped into it and 'chanced' me embarassed
*pats him on the back*

Its okay, this things happen grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
But.... embarassed
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker: But.... embarassed
I think its best if you just leave that space, numbering doesn't really matter just post your topic on two slots, even if u don't number them. The topic/name will do..
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think its best if you just leave that space, numbering doesn't really matter just post your topic on two slots, even if u don't number them. The topic/name will do..

Kk. Thanks. Doing it right away
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker:

Kk. Thanks. Doing it right away
smiley

Btw, this color is so dull...Mr Limpopo
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: smiley

Btw, this color is so dull...Mr Limpopo

Really? But its not meant to make anyone laugh na
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker:

Really? But its not meant to make anyone laugh na
did you by chance see me laugh? angry
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
timpaker: One fast guy just pull a speed on me.

Please just create another post after yours and change it to 18.
You ought to have created 2 posts as requested. The instruction was to create 2 posts, and put the word "reserved". That should have been the first step, before the title, and all other information. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Please just create another post after yours and change it to 18.
You should have created 2 posts as requested. The instruction was to create 2 posts, and put the word "reserved". That should have been the first step, before the title, and all other information. Thanks.

I'm sorry. Its not my fault. MTN is to blame cuz I read the instructions thoroughly

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.