Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40334 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lightheart(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
*peeps in and sees nobody*
*quietly drops the attached image*
*runs away*

Edited
I'll love to be part of this as a designer.
Oya wey my poet? smiley

I'm just but a fan of beautiful word coinages.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
lightheart: *peeps in and sees nobody*
*runs away*

Omg! I see it!

And, do I like it? Erm...I love it! smiley
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2013
lightheart:
Artistic
U can run but u cannot hide , I got ur plate number.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lemmings(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2013
This is going to be so much fun.

Ayam in! cheesy

*as a poet*

The only thing i've ever designed is the letter 'O' with stew on white rice.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by scorpidmo(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2013
When is the deadline for submission for Round 1
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2013
scorpidmo: When is the deadline for submission for Round 1

The official deadline is August 14th at 12am.

But, we wont mind having them in by August 13th, to speed things up.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2013
jiraiyas: loving this already.
Madame Cuddle and HBG I salute masob

Howdy, Oga?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lemmings(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2013
but where do i submit?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lightheart(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Omg! I see it!

And, do I like it? Erm...I love it! smiley

I'm humbled! Thank you.

ITbomb:
Artistic
U can run but u cannot hide , I got ur plate number.

Plenty thanks....lool.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Nairaland is in quest of THE POET
I'm here yet they don't know it
I hope to liberate you from your indecision
As I partake in this forthcoming competition

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by riskit33: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Hey Cuddle this is really a masterpiece. I'm a lover of innovations. So i'm definitely in (as a poet)! But wait a minute shouldn't there be some sort of guideline concerning the size of the poem to be submitted. I mean like how many words are we expected to write or not exceed? All the same it's a great work you'r doing! Bestiees
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lemmings(m): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2013
riskit33: Hey Cuddle this is really a masterpiece. I'm a lover of innovations. So i'm definitely in! But wait a minute shouldn't there be some sort of guideline concerning the size of the poem to be submitted. I mean like how many words are we expected to write or not exceed? All the same it's a great work you'r doing! Bestiees

For the first round, we want to be as flexible as possible.

Now that you've mentioned it, the second round may include these guidelines.

The topic release for round 2 will include guidelines(expectations)
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by AndroBlaze: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2013
booked
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by penny01502: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2013
Count me in
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by AmiableJay(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2013
I'm in.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by iheneme(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2013
Just picked a ticket!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by tunjilana: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2013
I'm so much interested in this
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2013
ayd91:

'and thrill I shall'

thanks for the info.
No worries dear
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2013
lightheart: *peeps in and sees nobody*
*runs away*

that is beautiful sir, the words are kinda erm..failing me now cry

I love it.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by gaudyangel(f): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2013
any poet interestd can work with me, for the designing of the cover page
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013
ATTENTION TO All THE PARTIES THAT WILL BE PART OF THIS COMPETITION

*I have to compile the list of participents and there is a little problem;
Please specify the category you want to be part of, there are lots of "I am in's" with the choosen category, just let us know if its a poem your going to do or its designing you will be doing.

So I urge everyone to modify their posts so that I will know who is doing what, thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2013
gaudyangel: any poet interestd can work with me, for the designing of the cover page
hello, we will choose a poet on your behalf once the list is out. Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by pasionate(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2013
am in for the poem...let's ride on through the waves of inspiration. grin grin grin

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by pasionate(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2013
what is the official email for the competition and when do we start submitting? Can we start submitting now?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2013
pasionate:
what is the official email for the competition and
when do we start submitting? Can we start submitting now?

sure, why not bell the catsmiley
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by pasionate(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2013
princesa:

sure, why not bell the catsmiley

yap, 'am ready to bell the lion...lol, but what's the official e-mail? I'll like to send it that way.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lightheart(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that is beautiful sir, the words are kinda erm..failing me now cry

I love it.

Thank you, ma.

I've modified my post. Cheers!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
pasionate:

yap, 'am ready to bell the lion...lol, but what's the official e-mail? I'll like to send it that way.
for the umpteen time, cuddlemii, I would suggest u put the email on ur signature.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by firestar(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
...seriously?
Why are there more poets than designers?
For now I'll stay as a poet if there's a worthy designer.
He/She must be twayzee. That's a requirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.