Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters (18379 Views)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Beheaded By Jihadist Rebels (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by drake2005: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Religions; predominately Christianity and Islam; have all inflicted more pain, deaths, anguish, misery, destruction, sorrow, amnesia, tomfoolery and more; on humanity than any other institution one can think of. I know some sti$pid naive Nigerians are so enmeshed in religion and the sad thing is THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW IT ARRIVE AFRICA. Wise people are now embracing SPIRITUALITY. Spirituality is the way to go people.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by antwone: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
muslims pigs
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by samkoro: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mankand(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
confusion247:
Soon you will come out and tell us that USA and Isreal created hezbollah. I am lucky that rehabilitation will work for me and my family, but you are unlucky that it won't work for you and your family because you people have build falsehood around you like a prison wall, which makes it difficult for any form of help to reach you and your people. As i said before, may be USA and ISREAL created boko haram and al-shabab.

wow. What a shame, this is what the western media have done to you. They are feeding you with what they want you to see.

I do not need to argue with novice like you. I do not think you know what the western allies can do to get what they want.

I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mankand(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
tempilo2k: . Who the mess is this retard?!

you are the slow poker. A product of laboratory analysis of the West. They keep feeding you with what they want you to see.

I do not need to argue with novice like you
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is what the west wants you to believe or what you've chosen to defiantly have in your own mind. Who doesen't know the fighters are foreign-backed even with the help of zionist regime(Israel)? The west supplies weaponries to these millitant but you now call them Jihadist since a christian is killed.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by dammytosh: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hypocrites.

When US and Israel soft pedal about invading Syria or supporting the Rebels. You guys screamed,

"It is because there is no oil like Libya"

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Same thing that happened in Libya. Arming terrorists to topple popular government.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by lilbabyak(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Okosodo or what do U̶̲̥̅̊ call urself U̶̲̥̅̊ are a big fool.. slowpoke
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by chromoTop: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
who cares..

christianity gave birth to islam and now the son is turning on the father.

aslong as these 2 ugly foreign desert religions stay away from my people, everything will be fine. .
There is empathy and there is sympathy- If you lack both then you are a beast.
I usually avoid your kind, but I have seen better atheist. You aiint one. whatever your belief.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by imolicool(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
End time how would this one be call holy war or...

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by dives(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
50calibre: I saw this video on Al-Jazeera and RT, but yet to see it on any western media. They won't show you things like this.

These Syrian rebels are nothing but terrorists, and it's only Putin that see them for what they truly are.
Why would they when they are the sponsors? Where have you seen a criminal exposing his own crimes before or are you a learner?
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokosheen: There is a CNN report that the catholic monk was not beheaded by Syrian rebels, but that the monk was shot 8 times and buried (unfortunately):
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/02/cnn-exclusive-syrian-monk-not-beheaded-by-rebels-friar-says/?hpt=hp_t3

Some sad people are out to mis-inform gullible folks.

Interesting!!! So u believe what CNN says even though it contradicts Al Jazera etc (How convenient).

I hope tomorrow when they publish something that contradicts Al Jazera, you wouldn't start shouting the West are painting Islam bad, like they even need to when most Musilms are doing that without help

Since you now believe CNN over Al Jazera, i hope you stay on course. Your username has been noted, if you ever attack any report by CNN, we go fight oooooo
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
realone2012: Im sure you know dip down in your heart that's the west (mainly USA and ISRAEL) that are behind these terrorists. For you to know the true meaning of Islam become a Muslim for just a day.

Yes! Yes!! i'm now a muslim, because you said that's the only way to know 'the true meaning' - whatever that means to you.

Even though i see reason each day not to.

Since we are blaming USA and Israel(The West), we shouldn't leave out Boko Haram, Hezbollah, the terrorist in Mali, Niger etc

BTW, i rather become a herbalist than a Muslim, infact i feel safer with them as neighbours
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Rest In Peace Rev!
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by loswhite(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
CNN and the NWO media wouldn't show you this , They would rather make you believe that the Islamists fighting to topple Assad's governments are freedom fighters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352251/Horrific-video-shows-Syrian-Catholic-priest-beheaded-jihadist-fighters-cheering-crowd.html
what is ur problem with CNN? CNN has always reported that the rebel has various faction which include alqeda and other extremist fighting along side and that is is one of the reason why it is difficult to even arm the rebels. CNN reported a rebel eating sumbody heart . A bloody civil war of abt 2 years must have terrible attrocity committed by both parties. If u hav a problem with the way CNN is covering the war carry ur own camera and travel to Syria so dat u can cover the full story
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by loswhite(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2013
mankand: The world is already know who the TYRANT is

Israel and USA.

Thank you for doing this to humanity in the name of National Interest
dumb
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by loswhite(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2013
mankand:

wow. What a shame, this is what the western media have done to you. They are feeding you with what they want you to see.

I do not need to argue with novice like you. I do not think you know what the western allies can do to get what they want.

I reserve my comment
kip ur comment jor
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by TerryCarr(m): 2:55am On Jul 03, 2013
Harbioollah: You people had better not blame this on Islam. Blame it on the US and Israel which are the main sponsors of these pigs.

thank God we now know who the terrorist is between Israel, USA and Hezbollah
of course blame others for the actions of crazy Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kwajahafiz(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
who cares..

christianity gave birth to islam and now the son is turning on the father.

aslong as these 2 ugly foreign desert religions stay away from my people, everything will be fine. .
what a daft statement....pls tell us " your people ", who uptill now have nor been affected by these " desert religions "?.
empty headed statement.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kiddie(m): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2013
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

(Ibn Ishaq )

(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never killed anyone.

Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"

(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man

(Sahih Muslim 4413)

thats the most sensible thing ever now let 1 idiot muslim come and say itz nt true stupid muslim n|ggaz and b|tches i can even marry or relate wit a muslim angry
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Jesus--never

Jesus--never did

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

(Muslim 4645)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

(Ibn Ishaq )

(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Never killed anyone.

Never enslaved women. 

(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man

(Sahih Muslim 4413)

thats the most sensible thing ever now let 1 idiot muslim come and say itz nt true stupid muslim n|ggaz and b|tches i can even marry or relate wit a muslim :-e
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by sambos994(m): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2013
kokosheen: There is a CNN report that the catholic monk was not beheaded by Syrian rebels, but that the monk was shot 8 times and buried (unfortunately):
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/02/cnn-exclusive-syrian-monk-not-beheaded-by-rebels-friar-says/?hpt=hp_t3

Oh yea....that makes the situation a whole lot better doesn't it
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by sambos994(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2013
confusion247:
Soon you will come out and tell us that USA and Isreal created hezbollah. I am lucky that rehabilitation will work for me and my family, but you are unlucky that it won't work for you and your family because you people have build falsehood around you like a prison wall, which makes it difficult for any form of help to reach you and your people. As i said before, may be USA and ISREAL created boko haram and al-shabab.

Your name says it all. If USA wasn't involved in Libya, Boko Haram wouldn't have had the power it did now and Maliam would be living in peace.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by thelegend1(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2013
How Allah be great with such barbarity?
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by samkoro: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2013
All the predictions about the antichrist fits in perfectly with Islam,and all moslems agree that the the number of the Koran is 666.

So what are we saying.The Bible does not lie ,invariably the Revelation can not lie.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mankand(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2013
loswhite: dumb

You are not just DUMB, but you are also Blind

The West have fed your eyes to the extent that you have become deluded.

I laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by coastalqueen: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Why is it that Wherever the 'peaceful religion' is most present, there tends to be war...could it be because of the saying that opposites attract
I envy switzerland(country of several crosses), very few people practicing the peaceful one yet its so peaceful :p
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kokosheen(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2013
sambos994:

Oh yea....that makes the situation a whole lot better doesn't it

Nope. it doesn't. Like I wrote previously, its unfortunate that things like this are carried out by human beings.

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kokosheen(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Interesting!!! So u believe what CNN says even though it contradicts Al Jazera etc (How convenient).

I hope tomorrow when they publish something that contradicts Al Jazera, you wouldn't start shouting the West are painting Islam bad, like they even need to when most Musilms are doing that without help

Since you now believe CNN over Al Jazera, i hope you stay on course. Your username has been noted, if you ever attack any report by CNN, we go fight oooooo

The interview that CNN carried out on the friar who oversees Franciscans in the Middle East is recorded on video and that should remove doubts on its authenticity.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by dangermouse(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
d anti-christ is here already.d hand writting on d wall is very clearly written in arabic
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by ypeace: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
confusion247: . The question is, how come USA and ISREAL find it so easy to recruit muslims from peaceful religion to become terrorists?
... How come some pple find it easy to biliv dat an imam wud gada som group of pple, speak to dem and dey start blowin up demsefz? How come muslim dont want the actions of all the terrorist groups to av d label islam nd dey feel free to label the whole of america nd isreal a terrorist? Hw come the atheist keep digging up the past to judge the present of both religions? How come both religion keep tellin the atheist they will rot in hell?................ THE EYES SEES WAT THE MIND CHOOSES TO SEE.... It all boils down to the fact that we all hate ourselves.... If only every1 cud just stop doin wat the oda person hates, if every1 cud stop sayin wat will hurt the feelin of the oda......... Buh nah dat wont happen.... Everybody feels they are right and try in every sense to justify themselves... Buh assumin the world is peaceful, wat wud den be interesting? Mayb this is how its suppose to be...... HATE ME BUT DONT HURT ME

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by drnoel: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finland Announces It Will Join NATO / In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.