Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (61691 Views)

VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Phhconnect(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
The Universities actually elect to come down to Nigeria to help with the visa application (group application), if a certain numbers of students (20) is achieved. NB: Students with necessary genuine documents
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:

Visa na the main problem here
were u also denied? pls which docs did u submit...pls I want d list....was it in this year u applied??
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Phhconnect:
The Universities actually elect to come down to Nigeria to help with the visa application (group application), if a certain numbers of students (20) is achieved. NB: Students with necessary genuine documents
You mean those universities with scholarship will come down to Nigeria to help with visa application for successfully admitted students ??
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Phhconnect:
That will never happen. More serious Universities in EU always state clearly that they do NOT interfere or intervene in decisions of the Embassy/Consulate. So whoever is giving those promises is just to lure desperate inexperienced Nigerian wannabe polish students into parting with their money. And remember that it's almost next to impossible for Polish University to refund your tuition even in cases were your Visa is denied. So before you commit your money with any given promises make sure you get a written agreement with the admissions office that in the unfortunate situation whereby your Visa is denied that the university will be refunding you of the tuition fee paid immediately. If they cannot offer you this agreement then you are paying the tuition at your own peril. Hope you all make a wise decision.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Phhconnect(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:

You mean those universities with scholarship will come down to Nigeria to help with visa application for successfully admitted students ??
Yes

eurozone1:

That will never happen. More serious Universities in EU always state clearly that they do NOT interfere or intervene in decisions of the Embassy/Consulate. So whoever is giving those promises is just to lure desperate inexperienced Nigerian wannabe polish students into parting with their money. And remember that it's almost next to impossible for Polish University to refund your tuition even in cases were your Visa is denied. So before you commit your money with any given promises make sure you get a written agreement with the admissions office that in the unfortunate situation whereby your Visa is denied that the university will be refunding you of the tuition fee paid immediately. If they cannot offer you this agreement then you are paying the tuition at your own peril. Hope you all make a wise decision.

The good thing is scholarship for the first year, so not parting with any money beyond the application fees.

Not saying visa would be 100% but with the help of the universities for genuine students am optimistic of a better outcome.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Phhconnect(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
My general advise to those serious students applying for Polish student visa is to either open a block account with a bank in Poland in your name; like the Germany requirement or get a sponsor living in Europe most preferable Poland to sign off for you (it's not stated but it does the magic).
Non of those that did either one was denied; from experience.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Phhconnect:

Yes

The good thing is scholarship for the first year, so not parting with any money beyond the application fees.

Not saying visa would be 100% but with the help of the universities for genuine students am optimistic of a better outcome.
I don't believe you got it. They deny Visas for those who paid Tuition fees, so now imagine those who didn't, bro if you really want to study in Poland then get admission to good university in another country here in EU were your chances of been given a visa is good, then from there transfer coz this is Europe, moving of education is as easy as taking a piss. But banking Hope on paying 200euros for application, wasting of money and time for the legalisation to be later given crap of excuse. Just giving my experienced advise. You are a man, take the decision and live with the outcome be it positive or negative.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
eurozone1:

I don't believe you got it. They deny Visas for those who paid Tuition fees, so now imagine those who didn't, bro if you really want to study in Poland then get admission to good university in another country here in EU were your chances of been given a visa is good, then from there transfer coz this is Europe, moving of education is as easy as taking a piss But banking Hope on paying 200euros for application, wasting of money and time for the legalisation to be later given crap of excuse. Just giving my experienced advise. You are a man, take the decision and live with the outcome be it positive or negative.

At bolded part, how easy is that.. Can you elaborate on it pls
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:
were u also denied? pls which docs did u submit...pls I want d list....was it in this year u applied??
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
abnur14:

were u also denied? pls which docs did u submit...pls I
want d list....was it in this year u applied??
No, haven't applied there before.. But have never seen any successful applicant for undergraduate studies since last two years.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:

What I meant was transferring from one school to another once you are in Europe is very easy because there is no need for Visa application.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
eurozone1:

What I meant was transferring from one school to another once you are in Europe is very easy because there is no need for Visa application.
OK, thanks for d info
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demaejy:

OK, thanks for d info
Anytime smiley
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by jeriwap(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Good day homies,in bulgaria presently,and how is the visa procedure since am outside nigeria,replies needed please
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
jeriwap:
Good day homies,in bulgaria presently,and how is the visa procedure since am outside nigeria,replies needed please
jeriwap:

do u known how the Bulgari schools admission goes.pls kindly giv some vital info about it
jeriwap:
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by BabaEleko(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ndeedee:

Wow!!! That's all I can say.. I don't believe you have lived in Poland and if you did then you probably came here on a visit or something.

-You are Nigerian and don't know the Nigerian that was a mayor of a Polish city(I won't tell you the region or city name) who is now in the Polish congress? This same man that was responsible for bringing a delegation of Polish investors to Nigeria with the aim of trying to introduce Polish FDI to Nigeria.

You seem to be really angry with Nigeria and kind of like have transferred this anger on Poland. This thread doesn't seem to be about where you are directing your points to. It's not about Nigeria being rich and having resources and having the potential to be better if only our govt n people will do whats right and our people needing to beg for visas to countries like Poland.
Nobody goes out of Nigeria to Poland and intentionally plans to compound issues for other Nigerians and give Nigeria a bad name. Circumstances lead to that. When you say "Everyone traveling out want to give themselves the best opportunity but then not everyone is genuine" I really do not get your definition of genuine here.
You talk of " if you're not sure of what you're coming here to do, getting it done, packing your bags and leaving when your time is up don't bother coming to cause problems for these people and disgrace your country" but then the people coming here are adults and they can make decisions for themselves. I wonder why you want to be a proxy immigration officer and deny people coming here. Let them make that choice by themselves after reading experiences from people like me and you.

I totally understand what you mean when you talk of treatment genuine people going there receive. You don't have to state to me how we are seen. The treatment our people get is as a result of accumulation of bias and from negative perceptions of black people. How you "user: Pasdeprix" conduct yourself will contribute to how we are seen. If you haven't heard me give any advise to anyone coming to Poland. That's because I know that "my brothers" coming here are not children and they will adapt when they get here when they get how this country works.

I never recommended any Polish girl to anyone...LOL. How did you even come to that conclusion? And how did I disrep Nigerian girls by saying that Polish girls are the best in Europe? When did Nigeria become an European country? Did you just say, "Our gals are beautiful with all d curves in the right places, just love n take care of their needs n u will be dir king. None is gonna wake up one morning n tell u she's fed up then call the Policja to deport u!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that your definition of beauty? Let me highlight some worrisome areas of your description...."beautiful", "with all the curves in the right places" "just love and take care of their needs and you will be their king".....You seem to be the one disrespecting Nigerian women by describing them as needy dependent people who happen to be beautiful and curvy in the right places. Me, I like beauty, I live curvy women, I don't like needy women. and I don't want to be any woman's king. There are many Polish women too that fit into your description too.... For me beauty is not that important(there is too much beauty here to even care about beauty anymore..here, Unlike in Nigeria, I learned that everyone is beautiful in their own way and features), I like curvy women. I like women that are not totally dependent or needy, and I want a woman who will be my equal..(not king/slave or king/peasant woman or even king/ordinary woman kind of inequality).... If you have had a woman call Policja on you, then you don't need me or anyone else to tell you that she's not worth being your woman. Unfortunately there are women like that In Poland. Even in Nigeria too. But generally like I told you, I'll recommend a Polish woman before I would a Nigerian woman because of the needy factor which you even confirmed. So Nope, I have not painted Polish people all good. What I believe I have done is explain that there are good people and there are bad people everywhere you go....It's funny that you talked about a woman calling the Policja...It has happened to me only that it happened to me once in the USA and once in Poland(actually the Poland one was my younger brother because he walked an ex girlfriend out of the house after she threatened that she would make sure that me and my brother are deported if she can't be the one for me....so she went outside, banged her face against the elevator, and called Policja to say that my brother beat her) Thank God finally it wasn't much of a case and after telling a Policeman what actually happened, which he investigated and found to be true..The charges were dropped and he was asked to pay a fine...Just because of her claims and because the state has to protect her. It is these kind of women I advise Nigerian guys to stay away from thats why I said, if she has the guts to call Police on you, then she's not worthy for a relationship with you.

I laughed when you talk of bad experiences....see that's why I said I'm not sure you were ever in Poland. If you were, you would know that every black person that lives in Poland has probably had at least 5 of those if you have lived here for up to 6 months. What kind of experiences have you had that I have not had x 50 of in the more unexposed and poor South of Poland? Is it skinheads and fights with racial troublemakers on the streets? Is it pretty girls that I picked up on the streets, brought home and they cleared my room ..stole all my perfumes, about $500 I had in my wallet, my MLB hats, and a bottle of Courvoisier Cognac I had in my fridge within the time frame of going to the bathroom to clean my shoes, is it the kicking out of her flat by a girlfriend I was living with after we had a fight?, Is it the framing of my younger brother by one of my ex girlfriends he walked out of our flat when I was not around -for assault on a Polish citizen by an ex girlfriend who threatened to make sure that me and my brother are deported if I don't come back to her? A very beautiful but dumb blonde girl...LOL. Is it the club experiences, is it Nigerian guys that break relationships of other Nigerians out of jealousy or those that cheat with your girlfriend behind your back or those who hate on you because you are financially self sufficient or those that would connive with skinheads to rob you? Dude, whatever kind of kasala, problem or experience you can think of...It has happened to me or those around me enough times by Nigerians and Polish people in and outside Poland which is why I said we should play advisory roles to our brothers who want to come here. You shouldn't discourage those who want to seek a better life from leaving the shores of Nigeria. Perhaps you don't know...Not that I am saying Poland is the best place ...but after living here for a while and comparing it to Nigeria....Nigeria right now is the worst place anybody can be living in right now. If Poland were that bad, I wonder why you haven't gone back to Nigeria to live that survival of the fittest life where if you don't know someone, you cannot progress.

On the part where you said I shouldn't make irrelevant comparisons on the Next top model subject. My guy...See thats why I question if you really lived in Poland and when I say lived I mean really lived in Poland - not visited. Else why would you mistake Poland's own version of Top model for the International top model. FYI. The difference is that in the international top model, the contestants are from different parts of the world. In the Polish version, the contestants are only citizens or permanent residents of Poland alone. Now having explained that....the fact that a Polish-Nigerian(born to 2 Nigerian parents) as black as you and me but who is a Polish citizen, was in that contest and not just participated but won it should tell you something about Poland. The fact is that they are not used to black people here since its an all white country so the people are curious when they see us black people. (Let me help you understand the connection between curiosity and racial troublemakers in Poland. When they see you they get curious. Their Curiosity evokes a reaction seek for your attention by looking for your trouble. The best thing you can give to this group of people is to give them 1 sec of your time. Starve them of attention or that experience of exchanging words with you and it would make them feel like shyt. They are like girls that want your attention too...just like their women want your attention. Try it, it works.)
Curiosity can make people do different things. It can arouse bias and it can arouse genuine interest. How you handle what comes after tells the kind of person you are. Osi Ugonoh wouldn't have won that contest of not for the fact that her participation aroused the right kind of curiosity in Poland and she fits the Polish description of physical beauty.(Joke: You and I probably know a thousand even prettier lepa shandy Nigerian girls that would have won that thing easy). Osi looks ordinary to me because I am a full blooded Nigerian man and I know what we Nigerians know as beautiful. But then I am glad she won it because her participation sparked the right kind of curiosity. "My wife even used money from her fone and my fone to vote for her, all her friends did too, her mom and friends of her mom that know me did too..because I represent black people well.". Sure there are !diots that would say rubbish but then I would advise you to walk away and stop processing comments from racists...Giving them your time energizes them so I don't even bother myself about people that have such extreme views of my skin color.

Ehen, now you're talking....."All visa and living in Poland related questions are welcome. We're here to help."

This may be coming late but then i can't seem to let it slide away like that. Man, you are a very intelligent and exposed fellow. For someone like me who has lived a chunk part of my life abroad in one of the countries people term as racist and all, i can relate with you 100% on your realness. I don't think u should pay that "angry bird" any attention, i can sense his/her "negativity" from outta space away. Save your energy and time for something more positive. Big up bro!
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by superduperjay: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some of the things I have read here are quite scary. I got admission to study medicine as a second degree. What are my chances of getting the visa. Classes start october 1. #so scared#
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
superduperjay:
Some of the things I have read here are quite scary. I got admission to study medicine as a second degree. What are my chances of getting the visa. Classes start october 1. #so scared#
Just try your luck. You might be lucky.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by superduperjay: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
@Eurozone, luck? That's not good oo no stats or anything? Do you know anyone that has ever gotten the visa?
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by eurozone1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
superduperjay:
@Eurozone, luck? That's not good oo no stats or anything? Do you know anyone that has ever gotten the visa?
Honestly the last time I visited Warsaw, the Nigerians I met there all came from other European countries, the few that came from Nigerian to Poland got their visas like 4years ago. They said that they haven't met any Nigerian that came directly from Nigeria for the past 4years. That's why I said 'luck'. There was a time when everyday a Nigerian will arrive Poland. All these changed when our Nigerians started using their girls for documentation. Hope it's clear now.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by superduperjay: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh wow! Thanks for the info. Quite sad tho.
eurozone1:

Honestly the last time I visited Warsaw, the Nigerians I met there all came from other European countries, the few that came from Nigerian to Poland got their visas like 4years ago. They said that they haven't met any Nigerian that came directly from Nigeria for the past 4years. That's why I said 'luck'. There was a time when everyday a Nigerian will arrive Poland. All these changed when our Nigerians started using their girls for documentation. Hope it's clear now.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
superduperjay:
don't get scared just b realistic make sure u gather all required docs.I don't c anything scary about d embassy put it at d back of ur mind dat there is no going back...and most importantly b prayerful.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by superduperjay: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok. Thanks
abnur14:

don't get scared just b realistic make sure u gather all required docs.I don't c anything scary about d embassy put it at d back of ur mind dat there is no going back...and most importantly b prayerful.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Kingmessiah: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Hello my nam is David I live in Poland but I want to regaliz my birth certificate is problem, I have sent my sister to do it for me but they rejected it she went to nigeria IMF and regaliz it there and later to polish embassy still they rejected it I don't know what to do again, I want to come back to nigeria for just to regaliz birth certificate,if anybody have any solutions plz tell me, or what else I can do for them to regaliz it,
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kingmessiah:
Hello my nam is David I live in Poland but I want to regaliz my birth certificate is problem, I have sent my sister to do it for me but they rejected it she went to nigeria IMF and regaliz it there and later to polish embassy still they rejected it I don't know what to do again, I want to come back to nigeria for just to regaliz birth certificate,if anybody have any solutions plz tell me, or what else I can do for them to regaliz it,
According to thier site http://www.abuja.mfa.gov.pl/en/c/MOBILE/consular_information/legalization_of_documents/
a third party could submit it.I don't know much but I would advice that she goes to the ministry of foreign affairs at abuja to legalize it. the ministry must seal it and sign at the back of the cert the person who signed must also write that he/she legalized it .because I was at the embassy to legalize my school testimonials and eligibility letter,and the consular told me to turn the back of d documents my testimonials was sealed by the MFA and signed at the back but the person who signed didn't write it at the back that he super legalized it and the min of edu didn't sign the back ..cuz of did I was told to go back to the ministries.
therefore tell your sis to carefully go through the process with the ministry. there are also other documents she wld need to present like authorization letter at the embassy...go through d link above to know d others
best regards.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
abnur14:

The person who signed must also write that he/she legalized it .

Hey bro. Is this necessary for the ministry of education or just foreign affairs specifically?

I'm still on this date appointment thing o and I'm running out of time, been to the embassy, the security guard said he could help sha, I dont know how he's going to.
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
malikmoreni:

Hey bro. Is this necessary for the ministry of education or just foreign affairs specifically?

I'm still on this date appointment thing o and I'm running out of time, been to the embassy, the security guard said he could help sha, I dont know how he's going to.
since it's birth certificate ,take it to d ministry of foreign affairs only...yes the security guards usually assist bt It wld b best if ur sis does it... is she not based in abuja..bt ask the guard he might be of help
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
abnur14:

since it's birth certificate ,take it to d ministry of foreign affairs only...yes the security guards usually assist bt It wld b best if ur sis does it... is she not based in abuja..bt ask the guard he might be of help

Hey bro,

I think you're referring to the wrong person on this thread wink
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by abnur14(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
malikmoreni:

Hey bro,

I think you're referring to the wrong person on this thread wink
oh sorry... I though it was the guy who wanted to legalize his birth cert..which documents do u intend to legalize
Re: Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
abnur14:

oh sorry... I though it was the guy who wanted to legalize his birth cert..which documents do u intend to legalize

Hey Bro,

Letter of Consent.
Original WAEC (been legalized before but the person that did it didn't write his name and stuff like that).
Birth Certificate.
Medical Certificate.
School Testimonial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.