Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Need A Game Challenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Game Challenger (1053 Views)

Whatsapp Reportedly Readies Skype Video Calling Challenger / Tecno Camon C8, top Camera phones challenger / Xiaomi, China’s Apple Challenger, Unveils Hotly Anticipatd Mi2 smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Game Challenger by nixapert: 2:21pm On May 22, 2006
Men guys i actually downloaded the EuphoryaiBattle and now I am enjoying it on my phone. But the problem is that i Need more challengers from any one of you so please download it also and lets test our skills.
Re: I Need A Game Challenger by nixapert: 5:24pm On May 23, 2006
Can somebody download EuphoryaiBattle from this website. It is all about playing with the computer and sending ur skills to somebody's phone.
Instructions
1. download EuphoryaiBattle from the above website link into ur phone.
2. Play with the computer, the red plane is ur enemy plane.
3. After sometime, goto to the menu and hit send skill, type ur friends phone number and send it to his phone.
4. when ur friend receives ur skill as sms, he can lod it from the skill inbox of the game on his phone.
5. After loading it, the red plane, ur enemy plane now uses ur friends skills to play against u the blue plane.
for anyone who wants to try me , my number is 08025469523.
I welcome any new challenger.

Ill get u more tips on iBattleI am really enjoying it.

Thanx cool members. Guys
Re: I Need A Game Challenger by nixapert: 5:24pm On May 23, 2006
Can somebody download EuphoryaiBattle from this website. It is all about playing with the computer and sending ur skills to somebody's phone.
Instructions
3. After sometime, goto to the menu and hit send skill, type ur friends phone number and send it to his phone.
4. when ur friend receives ur skill as sms, he can lod it from the skill inbox of the game on his phone.
5. After loading it, the red plane, ur enemy plane now uses ur friends skills to play against u the blue plane.

Thanx cool members. Guys
Re: I Need A Game Challenger by nixapert: 5:25pm On May 23, 2006
Instructions

Thanx cool members. Guys

(1) (Reply)

My Mmc Card Doesn't Install Again Help / Problem / Virus On Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.