Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online (103702 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game / Wow! This Is Incredible! 10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! / How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? (2) (3) (4)

Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by kbstar(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2008
You can now play 'Who wants to be a millionaire' online via their website. I have tried and found the site a great fun to have.

To play, text PIN to 345, get your codes, go to the site http://game.millionairenigeria.com/game and register your nickname. You can then login with your registered nickname, password and code to play the game.

Upon every sms request, you get three (3) set of codes that qualifies you to play 3 games on the fly. It's really cool but I wonder how they pay the winners. I have made up to N20,000 on different occassion. To walk away with your win at any point, simply click on the 'w' icon at the bottom right corner of the page.

If you have further information on the game, please share it.

See ya!
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hayprof(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2008
there shld b a contat us link, use dat try claim ur prize!
i sure will try d online game too!

Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hayprof(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2008
How much do they charge to request for PIN ?
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by obaseth: 10:03am On May 18, 2008
MTN charge 100 naira for the online ' who want to be a millionaire' game, i played the game and i earn 20,000 point each on two occassion but i don't know how to claim the prize.

Someone should help me out.
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by bolorunfem(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2008
obaseth:

MTN charge 100 naira for the online ' who want to be a millionaire' game, i played the game and i earn 20,000 point each on two occassion but i don't know how to claim the prize.

Someone should help me out.

For enquiries please call 07031229271 or email info@millionairenigeria.com
I copied the above information on the game page. You may find it useful.

My own challenge is: I was playing the game a while ago but I didn't know how to get the help of lifelines. I didn't even see any icon that represented lifelines just as we see on TV. Does anyone have a clue?
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hayprof(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2008
I tried to send "PIN" to "345" but it wouldn't deliver.

why? angry
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by sisqology(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2008
O ga o. Boys aint smiling
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by nigboy(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2008
I think this is a great way to have fun after doing some online work
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hayprof(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2008
yes, finally got to play d game. . My highest score was @ d 8th questn, wit a point of 140,000+ . .
Its more of fun.
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by 4Him1(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2008
what if u want to play but not in nigeria?
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by dragnet: 10:47am On May 29, 2008
hayprof, so how much did we earn tongue
is it just points or cash involved? cheesy
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hayprof(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
@drag, d points get u d Cash, if u make d highest point 4 d week/mnth. .

@4 him, check online to see if d online game is available 4 ur part of d wrld.
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by krazynaija(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2008
i played the game,it was fun. the highest point every month wins 50k. 20k for highest point weekly in a game.dats if u reach 15.
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by lorduzomy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
see guys i want to play for the mtn who wants to be a millonaire but the site is not opening wat am i going to do can you give me the correct site.

Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by brinebaba(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
wot a world!
nt opening ke?
wot kindda browser r u using!
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by clem2love(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2009
HELLO, DO ANYONE KNOW WHICH SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME?

KINDLLY HELP ME OUT
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by freeebooks: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
hi pls i need the current online game website.text me 08120497202.
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by glo4life: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
hi pls do anyone know the right way cos i txt pin to 345 & i was given d 3 numbers & an activation number was given also but don't were to login to stay playing the game pls i need someone to help meooooooooooooooooo sad
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by habbi: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
Please how can i claim my prize?
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by hannie: 6:59pm On May 18, 2011
una just dey waste una money tongue

playing the online game na rubbish, little time to play, outrageous questions even at low levels PLUS some people have turned into an investment scheme. . . grin
Re: Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online by odoje(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
shocked[color=#990000][/color]

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) / How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread