Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29408 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
One of my friend just called me this morning and told me that mtn has wiped more than 8k from his phone shocked.
I laughed him so hard grin grin,asked him what happened.
He said he did not subscribe for any bundle i said ok!
During the day another of my friend pinged me that mtn has walluped all his money grin grin. i asked him what happened, he said he sent reg to 746 and immediately, they started weep-sin his money.
I told him, you shouldn't have done that(in ma mind in a low tone,i said it is a pity grin)
Got home and told my elder brother about the recent development, he hurriedly said he should check his sim if it still browses,Behold, the sim did not browse, see laugh wen i dey laugh am grin grin.
He felt heart broken because thats the online he has that browses free.
I later discovered that my phone started showing me pop up that i have used so so so and so amount shocked.
Ok,i disconnected from whatsapp,wallah dey took my money angry angry.
I allowed the phone to connect again to the internet and then i dis-connected again,they took my money shocked
I immediately uninstalled whatsapp from my e90 because whatsapp dey pieces money like mad shocked.i later remembered that i sent reg to 746 and maybe that the course it(naughty me sad)
All the same, i still have another back up line that is still browsing unlimited,so am using it to do a very serious heavy download right now before mtn blocks the line.

Those who are buying the mtn unlimited lines, BEWARE cheesy
Meanwhile, am now enjoying the mtn free call grin grin

Mtn staff out there, i dey come for una!! angry angry angry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
I still feel that probably the NCC issue about all lines being registered before July 1st also has a hand in this sad.

Mtn Why na

I was very smart if not, dem for wipe all my money too angry angry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by mrdrizzy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
I said it on one registration thread like dat oh..that mtn is using this means to catch ppl
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
e nor go beta 4 mtn ,MTN employs an Indian hacker who was flown into the country some days ago, his main aim and contract is to track down all Magic sims in which he has started since 3 days ago, my own 3 sims were tracked down today in which the Indian expert has promised to put smile in the face of MTN by tracking down all magic sims in few days time, watchout... Tell others bout it
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
physise: e nor go beta 4 mtn ,MTN employs an Indian hacker who was flown into the country some days ago, his main aim and contract is to track down all Magic sims in which he has started since 3 days ago, my own 3 sims were tracked down today in which the Indian expert has promised to put smile in the face of MTN by tracking down all magic sims in few days time, watchout... Tell others bout it
Are you serious!! shocked
Another way go open,yeye mtn tongue
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by faithclin(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lmaoooo
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
faithclin: Lmaoooo
angry angry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
wetin funny
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
I go give mtn your number make dem block your line too cheesy grin
Oya beg me now lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Debroslink: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
otikpoko: One of my friend just called me this morning and told me that mtn has wiped more than 8k from his phone shocked.
I laughed him so hard grin grin,asked him what happened.
He said he did not subscribe for any bundle i said ok!
During the day another of my friend pinged me that mtn has walluped all his money grin grin. i asked him what happened, he said he sent reg to 746 and immediately, they started weep-sin his money.
I told him, you shouldn't have done that(in ma mind in a low tone,i said it is a pity grin)
Got home and told my elder brother about the recent development, he hurriedly said he should check his sim if it still browses,Behold, the sim did not browse, see laugh wen i dey laugh am grin grin.
He felt heart broken because thats the online he has that browses free.
I later discovered that my phone started showing me pop up that i have used so so so and so amount shocked.
Ok,i disconnected from whatsapp,wallah dey took my money angry angry.
I allowed the phone to connect again to the internet and then i dis-connected again,they took my money shocked
I immediately uninstalled whatsapp from my e90 because whatsapp dey pieces money like mad shocked.i later remembered that i sent reg to 746 and maybe that the course it(naughty me sad)
All the same, i still have another back up line that is still browsing unlimited,so am using it to do a very serious heavy download right now before mtn blocks the line.

Those who are buying the mtn unlimited lines, BEWARE cheesy
Meanwhile, am now enjoying the mtn free call grin grin

Mtn staff out there, i dey come for una!! angry angry angry
Thanks 4 d info bro. little wonder my download speed hit 850kb/s for d 1st time in a while. I neva did dat REG shit of a thing. Make I dey dwload dey go.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by sanandreas(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dem don block my own tooo,back to airtel unlimited
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by TrebleChamp(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
sanandreas: Dem don block my own tooo,back to airtel unlimited
Airtel unlimited? Abeg how far cos me dey interested oh, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lolz.... The mods will soon lock this thread.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Santi222(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2013

Bros, Help abeg. With the airtel stuff.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
That Indian hacker never fit reach Nigeria traker. Myline is too hot to be tracked by mtn. Downloading....
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mtn has blocked the second line that i am managing ooo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by smajatt(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
me too oooooooo,and d bb plan sef dey disconnect lyk madt
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by RedCard1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
What are they blocking lines for with their poor network service? You have to load an MTN recharge care 7-12 times before your recharge can be succesful because they will keep saying result unknown or worse of all, service timeout. Their numbers are hardly reachable. Make them block lines na. It's etisalat for me.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by damatolnew: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
How much is the airtel unlimited?does it work on andriod and pc?how can i subscribe for it?.thanks
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Paschal007: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Heeee see gobe. Have they stopped bis plans from working on no bb phones?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Paschal007: Heeee see gobe. Have they stopped bis plans from working on no bb phones?
Bis is working on all device... Even on gprs 3310

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Olamilec(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bros am still using my own now ooooo well maybe they haven't reach my side ni but am still rocking it wella.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Don't mislead people it has got nothing to do with sending REG to 746. Mine is still working fine. All 32k magic sims are been blocked, fortunately if yours is a 128k sim, you are untouchable at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
chuks315: Don't mislead people it has got nothing to do with sending REG to 746. Mine is still working fine. All 32k magic sims are been blocked, fortunately if yours is a 128k sim, you are untouchable at least for now.
But mine is 128k sim sha oooo.
And it's been blocked.
I actually disagree with the REG to 746 too.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by knytred: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mtn blocked my 4 sims....dammmnnn
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
chuks315: Don't mislead people it has got nothing to do with sending REG to 746. Mine is still working fine. All 32k magic sims are been blocked, fortunately if yours is a 128k sim, you are untouchable at least for now.
Did i say the lines stopped working because of sending reg to 746?
Read the first post, i said "maybe"!
My two lines were 128k and they have stopped surfing.
That of my brother is 32k,it has stopped working.
That of my friend that called me saying mtn has finished his 8k or so uses a 64k sim.
Guess its gradually till they eventually stop all of them. If yours is still working,start downloading all you want to now before it is too late.
Switched to airtel already!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
knytred: Mtn blocked my 4 sims....dammmnnn
only you four sims?
u dey use four modem at once for ya pc?
bad guy cool

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
oh men! Mtn why today na? I just bought 1tb hard disk and dey blocked me . I feel like crying
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
9jadelta: oh men! Mtn why today na? I just bought 1tb hard disk and dey blocked me . I feel like crying
shocked gobe things,lol.
Take heart grin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Guy you didn't have to say it, your first two posts implied that texting to 746 and NCC sim registration has got something to do with MTN blocking the magic sims.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
r.i.p again mtn sim.
what is the way foward guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.