Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague (5149 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Any Nairalander In Prague Or Been To Prague B4? / Nigerians In Prague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

Naija babes go fail for this one. cheesy grin

No no, I have to strongly disagree with you, cos I've already seen couple of very beautiful Naija babes and their butts were nice, small and sooo sexy!  wink
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2008
awww, you're so cute cool cheesy
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2008
stillwater:

awww, you're so cute cool cheesy

You're welcome  wink
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2008
Ecart:

No no, I have to strongly disagree with you, because I've already seen couple of very beautiful Naija babes and[b] their butts were nice, small and sooo sexy! wink
[/b]

So why didnt you pick from them and why did you choose to still come here?!Oniro ni e iwo bobo yii grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2008
ty4real:

So why didnt you pick from them and why did you choose to still come here?!Oniro ni e iwo bobo yii grin grin

Oh my dear, I don't know how bout you, but trying to pick someone's fianceé is really not my style. Got it?
Besides, I´d like to ask you to speak english, please. Cos you're frequently using languange that I can't understand to and therefore I can't respond. My english sucks too, but I'm trying, at least.

Takze bych te prosil, abys nechal tech pubertackejch kecu v mistnim dialektu, kterej absolutne nejsem schopen prelozit. Diky troubo grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2008
Ecart:

Oh my dear, I don't know how bout you, but trying to pick someone's fianceé is really not my style. Got it?
Besides, I´d like to ask you to speak english, please. Cos you're frequently using languange that I can't understand to and therefore I can't respond. My english sucks too, but I'm trying, at least.

Takze bych te prosil, abys nechal tech pubertackejch kecu v mistnim dialektu, kterej absolutne nejsem schopen prelozit. Diky troubo grin

Sharp guy!i fit organize one for you ,we should be friends aight! odoyo
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2008
@Jenny!

So my teeth is as big as a goat!abi ok,i dey wait for ur apology ok
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2008
@Jenny!

So my teeth is as big as a goat!abi ok,i dey wait for your apology ok
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no i said u have a very nice dental set,dont mind dat savannah desert he/she is just trying to cause trouble between us,and u r making it happen,how can i call u a goat sef undecided a whole u,muwa go dey call goat,abeg na lie jooo,make dat savannah take her/his time angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ty ty how far ?idika ife ndi igbo ji achu aja cool grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no i said u have a very nice dental set,don't mind that savannah desert he/she is just trying to cause trouble between us,and you're making it happen,how can i call u a goat sef undecided a whole u,muwa go dey call goat,abeg na lie jooo,make that savannah take her/his time angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ty ty how far ?idika ife ndi igbo ji achu aja cool grin grin

i dey vex with you ooooo angry angry angry angry!I don confirm all your yabbins wt my guy!
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2008
lol,i no yab u now,if to say i yab u,i sure say siena go don remove my posts undecided ,ur guy dey lie for u joo
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2008
ok i don hear you even though i no believe you,cause my guy cant lie to me about it and savanh too came online to confirm it.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 21, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135744.32.html

you're needed diaaaaa ty4real,i saw your name in one of d posts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2008
jennykadry:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135744.32.html

you're needed diaaaaa ty4real,i saw your name in one of d posts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hunnnnn,Jenny, I don become play,play thing,hunnnnnnnn
Jenny you need Jisos!
Thanks for callin me diaaaa grin grin ;DI hop no be anoda yab be that sha cool cool
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2008
jenny no call u play thing wink

by d way ty4real go cancel that yeye marriage this minute angry angry angry grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

jenny no call u play thing wink

by d way ty4real go cancel that yeye marriage this minute angry angry angry grin

You this jenny,I dont kno what you are talking about ooooo,please no put me for case ooo,I am clean and pls what marriage were you talking about sef?This travel section,I hope you are not ocnfusing me for another person abi you dey take kain,kain ni? grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 22, 2008
d devil will soda dat ur lie lie mouth soon grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

d devil will soda that your lie lie mouth soon grin grin grin

Siena,pls help me out here,I dont understand what she is saying and i am reporting her for your ban angry angry
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 22, 2008
keep calling mesiah siena ,anu mpam,mr innocent ,taaaa gbafwo,onye oshi,its d same siena u've been talking about in d romance section,anumanu,ma fwo le ti,oloriburuku,take ya time ooooooo angry angry grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

keep calling mesiah siena ,anu mpam,mr innocent ,taaaa gbafwo,onye oshi,its d same siena u've been talking about in d romance section,anumanu,ma fwo le ti,oloriburuku,take ya time ooooooo angry angry grin grin

Obara Jisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!back to sender by fire angry angry angry
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 12:13am On May 23, 2008
by fire by force oooo,not even ogbara chineke will save,dat wan concern u ty4real,just confess and tell oga moderator how far u've gone w his name today,elemu
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Bblak(f): 4:03pm On May 23, 2008
@Poster
Wish you luck
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2008
Hi everybody! I found this pictures of my old jeep. So I am putting them here.
It was fun riding this car, although it was old piece of crap and was very thirsty too shocked)
I sold it to a friend of mine year ago, but sometimes I am still missing it cry

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2008
And this is me having lunchbreak with friends.
Looks like this day I'm hungry, because I look into my friend's plate  grin
Yes, I'm the one wearing red shirt.

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by chucky234(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Esss:

It's a special kind of delicacy in Nigeria. It is also called Ewu, Azu, Oko-oko, Anu ofia or Okuko.
These are compliments in the streets of Nigeria.

First class wickedness
LWKMD
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by optimusprime2(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Ecart:
And this is me having lunchbreak with friends.
Looks like this day I'm hungry, because I look into my friend's plate  grin
Yes, I'm the one wearing red shirt.
@Ecart, did you eventually find her?
I Love lovestories with happy endings...
#Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Start-up Visa / Canadian Student Visa / Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.