Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. (17471 Views)

A Peep Into Amaechi’s Wastage.still Owing N112 Billion To Banks / Amaechi S Resilience Foiled Patience Jonathan’s Plot To Rule Rivers State – APC / Reps Wade Into Amaechi, Rivers CP Crisis As Gov Cheats Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
The Rivers State Governor Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi early this evening miraculously escaped unhurt as a suspicious vehicle rammed into his convoy along Igwuruta road on the Governor’s way to the Port Harcourt International Airport.

According to eyewitness account, the accident was caused by the intrusion of a Toyota Avensis with registration number AAA 767 AQ that rammed into the Governor’s convoy from the opposite side of the dual carriageway, just after the C4I Security Post along the Port Harcourt International Airport Road. Fortunately no life was lost and the driver of the vehicle was apprehended and handed over to the police.

Rivers State since the last 3 months have been in the news as political bigwigs in the state outwit themselves in a bid to wrest political power and control the political landscape of the oil rich state. Events reached their climax recently when the Rivers State Police Commissioner, Joseph Mbu openly lambasted the Governor whom he described as a Dictator.

The governor earlier in the day was reported to have demanded the redeployment of the Commissioner of Police whom many believe has pitched tent with Abuja-based politicians who are the governor’s political adversaries. The Police high command, in the meantime has however denied knowledge of any affray between Governor Amaechi and the Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mbu.
http://247ureports.com/amaechi-escapes-unhurt-as-suspicious-vehicle-rams-into-his-convoy/#.UdNGzSgPPpE.twitter

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dem wan kill this guy ni?

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
That's accidents don't happen again? There is nothing political about this jare

8 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by jmaine: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lolz . .Arrangee Plot accident . . . cheesy

The game of politics is quite intriguing . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by ifihearam: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM...AMAECHI PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Dem wan kill this guy ni?
Bro,park well .If u wan kill am na dat small motor u go use jam his car wen plenty petrol tankers full d country?

24 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
chidindufrank: Bro,park well .If u wan kill am na dat small motor u go use jam his car wen plenty petrol tankers full d country?
No vex.I'm not an assassin, so i don't know how these things work. Thanks for clarifying things for me grin

31 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by nerodenero: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
When they call Politics a dirty game,I cant agree less.For Rotimi,you better watch your back less you endup in a casket and God forbit.Just wonder how 2015 will look like!
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
No vex.I'm not an assassin, so i don't know how these things work. Thanks for clarifying things for me grin
hahahahaha,see change of gear. Go and watch more action films.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by mrman2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sheet is about to get real shocked

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
He should work the car and dash the guy 200k after going for medical check up in London.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by odim123(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
This was just a warning to amaechi. In the meeting held by the presidential assassins chaired by the special adviser to president on assassination who is by name,incase you dont know,chindufrank, it was decided that amaechi should be warn by that minor accident. The subsequent action will definitely be deadly:the car could be replaced with a petrol tanker.

DISCLAIMER: the statement above was not made by me. As a civil servant,i am not permitted to say anything to or in the public.

10 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
nerodenero: When they call Politics a dirty game,I cant agree less.For Rotimi,you better watch your back less you endup in a casket and God forbit.Just wonder how 2015 will look like!
Na u wan kpai d guy? pls stop making careless statements here. angry
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by overdrive(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Haba I tot he snapped some pictures with GEJ at d airport.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by lakpalakpa: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2013
GEJ wants to eliminate Amaechi the same way he killed Azazi.

The innocent blood shed by you, Mr. President will continue to haunt you and your family down to the grave.

See below the face of a killer.

cool

10 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by egift(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2013
Na today: Ask Dele Giwa and Azazi.

Gov. Amaechi God will keep protecting you.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Artless360(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Oga jona @d top....bt anyway accident is no lnger natural again ...na wa oo
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2013
It's getting hotter & messier.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2013
All dis gang up against him are increasing day by day. What wrong has he done to deserve all these?
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Game of Thrones.

The games that Rulers play cool cool
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by nekaa(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2013
No need for boko haram, MEND or any other bad belle; GEJ and amaechi can split the country themselves..... This is 1 stupid tug of war.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by teskyg: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2013
Ok.Amaechi,try arrange another accident,maybe try dodge bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by bbulldog(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2013
See the handwork of our dear JONAthan... Political war
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Chamber10(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2013
This could just be an accident. People are already shouting GEJ, na wa for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by moscobabs(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
hunnmmmn...Nigerians
Governor get accident.........its political.....blame GEJ
Any killings..................na Boko haram.....Blame GEJ
Kidnapping....................na Militants......Blame GEJ

we have serious problems

5 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Pedagogue: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
(singing) Amaechi, WON FE PA E, OLUWA WA...WON FE SE E LESE O, ERUKU WA...l grin grin grin

Jokes apart, I will not PRIMARILY join some previous posters that have linked the incident to GEJ! Well, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...
Since it is no longer news that the President and Amaechi are not on good terms, any slight problem that Amaechi has will inevitably be linked to GEJ-Even if Amaechi is stooling, some will still say d President caused it...So, I'm not surprised! That is the way many Nigerians think.

But on a SECONDARY thought, anyone that knows the way Nigerian politicians think will never rule out anything!!! In Nigeria, anything is possible!
It is quite possible that the incident is the handiwork of Amaechi's political enemies or the sympathisers of his enemies...(not necessarily GEJ).

Whatever the case mite be, d fact is-there was an accident!!! Whether it was just an accident or it was an attempt on the Governor's life is another thing altogether....My advise to Amaechi- WATCH YOUR BACK!

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2013
RAMS??
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Lifebender(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Amaechi!Amaechi!!Amaechi!!!u better start sleeping with ifunra before u're shoved 6ft below....i talk my own ooo
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2013
OYA LETS HEAR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by kenny1911: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013
lakpa lakpa: GEJ wants to eliminate Amaechi the same way he killed Azazi.

The innocent blood shed by you, Mr. President will continue to haunt you and your family down to the grave.

See below the face of a killer.

cool

Posts like this should be hidden. i do not know why people make spurious and unsustainable allegations all in the name of freedom of speech. Some people here need to be sued for libel or defamation. Some with ant brains do not need to make any comment if they dont have anything to say. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Lifebender(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Are you sure there is no bomb in that car:/
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by russello: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013
The dishonourable Governor playing mind game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Akpabio Bars Journalists, Reporters From His Home / Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.