Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture (3393 Views)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / A Ch3 Drone Of The Nigerian Airforce / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Dainfamous: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2013
The Drone

wisdom of Solomon

3 Likes

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by mike404(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013
IT'S A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT #TEAMFRESHAIR
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by mike404(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2013
BUHARI YOU BETTER SURRENDER YOURSELF NOW!!!

5 Likes

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by White007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Source pls!
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by redcliff: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
for the boko boiz..
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by fr3do(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
White007: Source pls!

the photo speaks for itself,man!
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by stebell(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
I think we as a country needs a thousand of dis drone. Such is de kind of news dat my ear drums need. Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by destino24(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
mean while...i'm waiting for someone to say..."GEJ is such a confused fellow"
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by idupaul: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
destino24: mean while...i'm waiting for someone to say..."GEJ is such a confused fellow"

"GEJ is such a confused fellow " !!!!!!

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by tosin2013: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
idupaul:

Thank me later

U re mean men!!! cool cool
Very mean!!! kiss kiss
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
idupaul:

Thank me later
u were late, we expected u to say so b4 now, so shut up!

2 Likes

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
BH should be prepared for a ride back to the stone-age.
Go Boyz! Blow them to smithereens! cool cool cool

White007: Source pls!

your eyes dey pain you ni?
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by EmperorOlu: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Da infamous: The Drone

wisdom of Solomon

[size=15pt]Nice Development but note that this is just a surveillance drone with no attack capabilities.By the way look at that disgrace of an officer on the right that is fat like a pig.How can we have a disciplined Airforce when senior officers are so fat that they can't run a mile? [/size]undecided
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thought the army was already testing its own naija made drone or the they kill that project already?
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by stevecantrell: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
The Israelis have hoodwinked Nigeria again. How much did we pay for this $500 toy ?
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Otutu1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
NOW WHO GO TALK SAY ABA BOYS NO FIT MAKE THIS THING?
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Jakumo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yes she is a fine bird indeed. No doubt that the Israeli engineers introducing the drone to the Nigerian Airforce offcials will point out how easily missile launching hardware can be added to give the bird some bite at the warfront.
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by PointB: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
The 'clueless retarden' has crossed another threshold; another first. The first Nigerian President to introduce drones in the battle against terrorism!

This 'shoeless one' is a silent achiever; imagine what he could have achieved had he owned a sneakers back in the days! Just imagine!!
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Demswear4u: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli: I thought the army was already testing its own naija made drone or the they kill that project already?
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Demswear4u: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Obiagelli: I thought the army was already testing its own naija made drone or the they kill that project already?
The drone is still been upgraded,though it has already been used for surveillance before.
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by mike404(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
PointB: The clueless retarden has crossed another threshold; another first. The first Nigerian President to introduce drones in the battle against terrorism!

This shoeless one is a silent achiever; imagine what he could have achieved had he owned a sneakers back in the days! Just imagine!!
undecided
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by PointB: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
mike404: undecided

A dig at those who call him clueless, bros! cheesy
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
steve_cantrell: The Israelis have hoodwinked Nigeria again. How much did we pay for this $500 toy ?
$500 toy abi? wait until that thing get beef with your village you go know how much.
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Jmain: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
mike404: undecided

You no even sharp self to catch bros PointB scope cheesy
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Nice Development but note that this is just a surveillance drone with no attack capabilities.By the way look at that disgrace of an officer on the right that is fat like a pig.How can we have a disciplined Airforce when senior officers are so fat that they can't run a mile? [/size]undecided
SO IF HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CONFIGURE CALIBERATE,FLY OR SERVICE IT
HE SHOULD NOT COS HE IS FAT.YOU THINK SAY WAR NA BY FINE BOY ABI.BRAINS OVER BRAWN MAN
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by executinal(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
GEJ ride on till 2019

Team FRESH BREEZE 2015

BUHARI MUST BOW

1 Like

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by Horus(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by mike404(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
PointB:

A dig at those who call him clueless, bros! cheesy
OK I GATCHA grin
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by hakanai(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol! This drone has being issued since Obsanjo to monitor the naija delta since militancy at a ridiculous 250mil dollars. To israel. If the trend was checked you would know they were toys that were not delivered as paid for. Lastly Israel initially sold low stand drones and the military raised complains. People google this things so you know wetin.
Re: An Israeli-made Aerostar Drone Of The Nigerian Air Force. Ready 2 deploy picture by musachara: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
PointB: The 'clueless retarden' has crossed another threshold; another first. The first Nigerian President to introduce drones in the battle against terrorism!

This 'shoeless one' is a silent achiever; imagine what he could have achieved had he owned a sneakers back in the days! Just imagine!!
show some mercy na! see as u k.ill am finish. ROTFWL

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is A Cia Covertoperation – Wikileaks. Read Patiently / I Changed My Mind- GEJ Till 2019 / Jonathan Campaign To Near Empty Stadium In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.