Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State (14417 Views)

Truck Kills 2, Injures Scores In Abuja (PHOTO) / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
I just witnessed a gory sight where a truck belonging to Dangote, carrying full load of cement from Gboko with code: Dcp/gbk/2c/021 kills a woman of about 45 who was riding a bike. The woman was said to be taking Zobo drinks to a primary school - St. Mary's Primary where she supply the drinks. A shovel was used to remove the woman"s remains from the ground as 10 tires rode on her.

The driver and his conductor disappeared but the truck was burnt.

NTA are covering the site now and I'm sure it would be on air shortly.

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Eneze1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
OMG, rip to her, btw burning the vehicle will not restore the dead, when will people learn when to stop destroying properties

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Eneze1: OMG, rip to her, btw burning the vehicle will not restore the dead, when will people learn when to stop destroying properties

It was pathetic.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Tnx to God she died a Ph.D death.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by physise(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rituals things @ its peak. Smh 4 Dangote o.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Diasporan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
solidbroda: Tnx to God she died a Ph.D death.
May the same God you thanked make you die like that.

@Topic rest in Peace to the departed.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by OmichaelO: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
RedBenson: Rituals things @ its peak. Smh 4 Dangote o.
who is this hater! ! :p
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by moscobabs(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
huunmmmm Dangote Graduate driver??
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by devigblegble: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rip
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ZACHIE: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is s regular scenario that recurs too often. Dangote is certainly impervious to incidence like this.
His insurance will take care of the loss, full and total repay. Dangote has lost nothing. Only the people are losing daily to the recklessness of his drivers
maybe, this is another reason to embrace the Graduate Driver scheme.
But, really, too many deaths hang around the name DANGOTE

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
That's why dangote biz keeps booming using the innocent blood of the populace. And he even had the guts to initiate graduates on this rituals mission. The end shall tell!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Willgates(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ITbomb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dangote should raise the bar to Ph.D only , it seem first degree holders are still not capable

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Rollexagain(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
What a painful death. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ifyalways(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Her "remains" removed with shovel? Omg !
May God protect us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by AbuMikey(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
RIP to the Dead!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Onyiip(f): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
The recklessness with which these truck drivers use the road is alarming. Having closed the road, they are still speeding on the narrow secretariat road.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by curtain: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
R.I.P insane one.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
R.I.P to her...God help us.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Such a painful way to die.

Death should be easy since life is hard (50 Cent).

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Muhammedbello: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=israel007]I just witnessed a gory sight where a truck belonging to Dangote, carrying full load of cement from Gboko with code: Dcp/gbk/2c/021 kills a woman of about 45 who was riding a bike. The woman wasZobo drinks to a primary schere she supply the drinks. A shovel was used to remove the woman"s remains
buhari is should be arrested
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by supaeagles(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Eneze1: OMG, rip to her, btw burning the vehicle will not restore the dead, when will people learn when to stop destroying properties
good point, the vehicle could have instead been seized so as to ensure that compensation will be given to the victim's family. ... RIP

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Muhammedbello: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
israel007: I just witnessed a gory sight where a truck belonging to Dangote, carrying full load of cement from Gboko with code: Dcp/gbk/2c/021 kills a woman of about 45 who was riding a bike. The woman was said to be taking Zobo drinks to a primary school - St. Mary's Primary where she supply the drinks. A shovel was used to remove the woman"s remains from the ground as 10 tires rode on her.

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
RedBenson: That's why dangote biz keeps booming using the innocent blood of the populace. And he even had the guts to initiate graduates on this rituals mission. The end shall tell!
When will Nigerians grow up? Which kind mumu belief we got? Na only Dangote Trailer dey match innocent citizens? Moreover who told you he is a ritualist? I don't know him, I can't vouch for him, buh do ƔøU̶̲̥̅̊ have an evidence. Definitely now to ƔøU̶̲̥̅̊. Akande, Otedola, Adenuga, Late Abiola are all ritualist. ┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ kay⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ Bill Gate too na ritualist na.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by remecy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
When last did you check your brain,marggot.
Or do we wish you prime death.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dangote's truck has killed a lot of innocent souls.. But u can't say any tin cos d dude has moni nd can make anycase abt him disappear.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
@michael.O, Are u a learner? What do u have against my cooment? Na today u hear say dangote trucks dey kill people for biz booming?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BabaO2: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
The earlier we realize it the better. This is a ritual sacrifice for dangote's wealth. Dangote trucks have intentionally killed hundreds of people, no single prosecution or correction has ever been brought against Dangote. Dangote trucks are always intentionally wanting to kill
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dangote again? Why did he buy those trucks from China? FRSC should start grounding all Dangote trucks & testing both men and machine.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
israel007: I just witnessed a gory sight where a truck belonging to Dangote, carrying full load of cement from Gboko with code: Dcp/gbk/2c/021 kills a woman of about 45 who was riding a bike. The woman was said to be taking Zobo drinks to a primary school - St. Mary's Primary where she supply the drinks. A shovel was used to remove the woman"s remains from the ground as 10 tires rode on her.

Guy is it the St Mary along federal road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) / How Economical Are V4 Cars? / Help!speedometer On 2009 Is Not Working And Abs/brake Light On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.