Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri (26415 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Xmas: Man Kills Son In Ebonyi / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
A 45-year-old farmer of Agona Obosomase in the Agona East District of the Central Region, Kwesi Appiah has beheaded his four-year-old son, Kofi Takyi, for eating his gari and pepper.Appiah also used the cutlass to slash his 38-year-old wife Yaa Nkrumah in the stomach and thereafter fled into the bush.He was apprehended by residents of the town after a three-day search.Briefing DAILY GUIDE, a resident of the town, Kobina Mensah, said the incident happened on June 23, 2013 around 7:00pm.Mensah stated that Appiah, after returning from a friend’s funeral, requested his food from the wife, Yaa Nkrumah.The source said Yaa Nkrumah told him the deceased had eaten the food since it was late. This infuriated the man, and he picked up a cutlass and slashed the stomach of his wife, who started bleeding profusely.Information gathered by DAILY GUIDE indicated that Appiah then entered the room, beheaded his son and ran into the bush.The source revealed that Appiah attempted to kill himself in the bush after the incident. But he was found and rushed to the Agona Swedru Government Hospital where he was treated, discharged and later handed over to the Mankrong Junction Police.The Swedru District Police Commander, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Anthony Nana Ekow Yawson, confirmed the incident.He said Yaa Nkrumah went to the Mankrong Junction Police Station in the morning with cutlass wounds on her stomach and reported that she had been injured by her husband during a misunderstanding.According to him, the suspect fled into the bush and his wife was quickly rushed to the Swedru Government Hospital, where she was treated and discharged.The suspect is currently in police custody while the body of the boy has been deposited at the Agona Swedru Government Hospital Morgue for autopsy.

Source: http://news.ghananation.com/headlines/314720-dad-kills-son-for-eating-his-gari.html
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Why do Ghanians like Garri like this?

9 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Why do Ghanians like Garri like this?

As if we like it less. grin
Finally our beloved garri has taken someone life. Rip to the poor soul. cry

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
psky:

As if we like it less. grin
Finally our beloved garri has taken someone life. Rip to the poor soul. cry
Let's see what those Garri activists on Nairaland have to say about this grin

4 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
shocked shocked

Odikwa risky my people. . . Odikwa risky. grin
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dat man should be kept with me in a room 4 just 30 mins, by d time he comes out, d sight of garri will make him scamper 4 his dear life! Even seeing garri activist here on NL will scare him.

Nonsense
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Osiris211: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
LWKMD! Where are the Garrison commanders!?

3 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by timpaker(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Moral lesson: Never play with a hungry man's GARRI! shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by yuzedo: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
I can't even laugh. Is the garri gold-dust and diamond-encrusted??

Well i can only kill if you eat my Kelloggs Fruit & Fibre Cereal............. With Brezz Milk. [size=3pt]Rita Dummynick brezz milk.[/size]

undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by MissYuzedo(f): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
hahaha what a hangry father. thank Gord me and my sweetus can afforded good fud. infact awa bingo ates betta fud dan most of seun peoples

12 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by devigblegble: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will never wish poverty on my enemies cuz what poverty can cause it could make a 9yr old girl get impregnated
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by tellwisdom: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
And how this wan take reduce the price of garri for mama nkechi shop?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by methodman(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
RIP to the garri heroes.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by timpaker(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
MissYuzedo: hahaha what a hangry father. thank Gord me and my sweetus can afforded good fud. infact awa bingo ates betta fud dan most of seun peoples
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
yuzedo: I can't even laugh. Is the garri gold-dust and diamond-encrusted??

Well i can only kill if you eat my Kelloggs Fruit & Fibre Cereal............. With Brezz Milk. [size=3pt]Rita Dummynick brezz milk.[/size]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Contradictions!

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by nifemi25(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
R I p τ̅☺ Tђξ late woman aπϑ her kid, may there soul rest in peace, if i was Tђξ jurge in this case I will just tell Tђξ police τ̅☺ put Tђξ man in Tђξ cell aπϑ feed him with garri five time in a day each ay till he give up a ghost.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by wazobaaa: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
garri everytime
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
MissYuzedo: hahaha what a hangry father. thank Gord me and my sweetus can afforded good fud. infact awa bingo ates betta fud dan most of seun peoples
smh

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
When did Ghanaians start liking and eating garri with pepper(shitto) ? For Swedru ?
Goes back to my red-red.Master Otumfor and co,over to you guys.
Asem oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by imsuboi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
yuzedo: I can't even laugh. Is the garri gold-dust and diamond-encrusted??

RETARDS

15 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by OmniSparrow: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Don't fvck around with some nigga's garri. U can take their wife...but not their garri..
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Raymondenyi: Dat man should be kept with me in a room 4 just 30 mins, by d time he comes out, d sight of garri will make him scamper 4 his dear life! Even seeing garri activist here on NL will scare him.

Nonsense
YEAH AFTER YOU EMERGE FROM THE ROOM YOU WILL BE PERFORATED LIKE A SIEVE. INTERNET WARRIOR grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by WIZGUY69(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
garri = someone's life!! Choi.. Am smdh
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by ffo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
yuzedo:
[size=18pt]S.HI.T![/size] Nah, i give up, really!! **real tears** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonder why seun and his crew did not hide that post.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by amAZEing: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
That Garri was already purified and ready to be used for the ultimate realm of NIRVANA.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by bbulldog(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Garri turn gold!!
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by theripper3: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Garri should be banned worldwide abeg.

#Na sleep I dey o, I no dey conscious of wetin I write o#
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by ismhab(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by fitzmayowa: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
GARRI oh GARRI

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by ZACHIE: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Choose one, garri or death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.