Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri (26413 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Xmas: Man Kills Son In Ebonyi / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Xaviers(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2013
mmmustapha: See wat Garri cost

Cause :/ :/
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Vansnickers: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Poverty. SMH

Frustration from the Price of Garri.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by NEROSKY(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2013
imsu.boi:

RETARDS

I swear they're! Esp d miss
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Revolva(m): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2013
its all abut the Garri....even for Ghana sef them dey worship garri like dis
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by agamenon(m): 3:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Why should he disrespect the father to thiis length,anyway he paid the price.judgement is on.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by StevenJay01(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2013
RIP Young Comrade!you would av been a real garri general if not for your garri terrorist father!As the Grand Commander of the Garri Revolutionary movement,I hereby declare operation Hunt and kill on all gari haters,gari beefers,gari terrorists e.t.c and demand for an unreserved apology from Ghanian government for not makin gari available to d masses!We hereby demand 4 effective subsidy on gari production!On Garri republic we stand

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2013
agamenon: Why should he disrespect the father to thiis length,anyway he paid the price.judgement is on.

Seriously? So if you eat your father's food he has the right to kill you? undecided
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by coastalqueen: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: I can't even laugh. Is the garri gold-dust and diamond-encrusted??

Well i can only kill if you eat my Kelloggs Fruit & Fibre Cereal............. With Brezz Milk. [size=3pt]Rita Dummynick brezz milk.[/size]

undecided undecided undecided
YUZEDO!!! so you can write proper English. grin
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by coastalqueen: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2013
Steven Jay01: RIP Young Comrade!you would av been a real garri general if not for your garri terrorist father!As the Grand Commander of the Garri Revolutionary movement,I hereby declare operation Hunt and kill on all gari haters,gari beefers,gari terrorists e.t.c and demand for an unreserved apology from Ghanian government for not makin gari available to d masses!We hereby demand 4 effective subsidy on gari production!On Garri republic we stand
na so crase dey take start
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by successking: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Ghana and her primitive issues, none sense

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by longjon: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2013
coastal queen:
YUZEDO!!! so you can write proper English. grin

He may actually be a well educated and very articulate fellow.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by donodion(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by iykeman92: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
I love my garri oooo grin
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by nnadychuks(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin this is not tragic at all, its just like comedy. But he should not have eaten the garri na. But e nor still affect the price of garri for market sha
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by nnadychuks(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
ths guy 2 funny
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Abnwachineke(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
no more boys are nt smiling, but men are nt smiling
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by DECOtech(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: I can't even laugh. Is the garri gold-dust and diamond-encrusted??

Well i can only kill if you eat my Kelloggs Fruit & Fibre Cereal............. With Brezz Milk. [size=3pt]Rita Dummynick brezz milk.[/size]

undecided undecided undecided
is that supposed to be... some kind of food?
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by tosene: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=nifemi25]R I p τ̅☺ Tђξ late woman aπϑ her kid, may there soul rest in peace, if i was Tђξ jurge in this case I will just tell Tђξ police τ̅☺ put Tђξ man in Tђξ cell aπϑ feed him with garri five time in a day each ay till he give up a ghost. [/quote
The woman is not dead
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
His four year old son?
That's pure evil.no amount of hunger can make a true parent kill their child.
A mother can even go hungry.sacrifice for the children so they can eat.but it turns out this father can't even bear the thought of his garri in his son's stomach.so the child had to die.I weep for what this world is turning into.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
longjon:

He may actually be a well educated and very articulate fellow.
Actually he is.plus a lot more smiley
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by OmniSparrow: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2013
mmmustapha: See wat Garri cost
'Cost'? I'll pray for u son.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by NNMUU(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Great GHANA we hail thee
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
lorretta u: Actually he is.plus a lot more smiley

Prove it wink
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by psky: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Xavier's:

Cause :/ :/

Actually it's ''caused''(past-tense). Next time you are correcting someone, make sure you are also doing it right. undecided
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by QTEST007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Garri is gradually taking Ghanaians to a level where they actually become violent,i think it should be banned.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by agamenon(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Although I don't support the killing ,but remember the bible remind us to honor our father and our mother so that our days may be prolong.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by Abnwachineke(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
garri should be barned in ghana
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by oderemo(m): 6:05am On Jul 10, 2013
RIP Young Comrade!you would av been a real garri general if not for your garri terrorist father!As the Grand Commander of the Garri Revolutionary movement,I hereby declare operation Hunt and kill on all gari haters,gari beefers,gari terrorists e.t.c and demand for an unreserved apology from Ghanian government for not makin gari available to d masses!We hereby demand 4 effective subsidy on gari production!On Garri republic we stand
drogba dey your head. garri republic indeed.
this man must be an APE for killing his 4 yrs old cos of common garri.
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by OmniSparrow: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abnwachineke: garri should be barned in ghana
They should 'barn' it right? Na yam?
Re: Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri by anyim100: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Was the man possessed by a spirit from the funeral? What is this world turning into?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Policeman Kills Policeman In Bayelsa Over N20,000 Largesse / Soldiers Who Forcefully Cut A Man's Hair In Kaduna Facing Disciplinary Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.