Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (161993 Views)

Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / National Identification Number Enrolment / National Identification Number: Jonathan Will Make All Northerners To Pay Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Magicdon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
enigma_otr: I've done mine since february. It should be out by now, but we don't know what's wrong.
even me i hav done my since February. I dont knw what is holding the damn card. Or is it a scam!
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Magicdon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
I did mine around February up till dis moment d card is not out. Why is that? What is holding d card?url how can i adjust my date of birth pls. Can i change my date of birth?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Magicdon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why is it taking long for the permanent card to be issued or to be out. I hav done mind since February, still i have not gotten my card why the delay. Also pls can i meet then to change my date of birth?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by otokx(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2013
shevon: Na proper lie! Well, as far as PH is concerned, it doesn't work here cos they said they don't have a bar code scanning machine. After wasting all the time I did to apply online, I took the print out to the enrollment centre only to be fed bull crap; besides, sebi dem say the card go ready a week after? This na 3rd month after I do the registration and e never ready.

PH things must always be difficult, don't understand the love for complexity and fast money in this town.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by otokx(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
cogitoErgo:
I finally went there today(Thursday 11th. July ), but my experience could best be described as horrible and pathetic, I really pity this country with their inefficient way of handling things!
On getting there, around 11:30am, together with my wife, equipped with all kinds of documents just in case, I was shocked by the security-man who apparently doubles as a receptionist,when he told us that the number of people to be attended to today has been reached! WTF, I was confused, I nearly shouted, what do you mean? but I actually asked politely. He said 40people are to be attended to everyday from the general public, while establishments such as hospitals(JUTH) have 20slots per day, and so on. At that point I became angry and told my wife we are going and never to come back to that place again! Somebody who also came there to have her own done said she was their since 7am only to have it done around 11:30am!
Nigerian factor is gradually entring the registration thing, at least the Jos center! How do those NIMC people expect somebody to come all the way from Pankshin, Shendam, etc to Jos for the sole purpose of ID registration only to be told that the daily slot has been exhausted! As for me, after wasting my money, time, and physical strength, I have decided never to go back again to NIMC Jos center!

Nigeria for you.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by deocakes(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
iresearcher: 1. Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be welcomed to the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal

2. Create your National Identification Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng

3. Sign into the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata

4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.

5. At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant data.

6. Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/her photograph, finger print captured

7. Applicant has his supporting documents scanned

8.Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is generated and given indicating completion of enrolment

pls wher is d enrolement centre, ℓ avnt done mine, ℓ stay in abj
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Exodus2k(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nice project from GEJ, hope it will meet the expectation of the govt.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by dimdim001(m): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2013
dimdim001: I jst did mine 2day & I've misplaced the brown slip dat wz given to me (but I still have the white slip) sad do u guys still think I'll b able 2 get the main ID card wen it's available
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by omakay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please i need specific directions on how to get to their office in Port-Harcourt.

Aba road is a major road and just a house number will no do.

A bus-stop description would be very helpful.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by chessguru1(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls what area is the NIMC located in ph. I knw its somewhere on aba road, but what area.
Thanks
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by obiomaobinna(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
which day the card will be ready for us o
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Eca4: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
U need 2 educte more
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by jamesbridget13(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2013
chess guru: Pls what area is the NIMC located in ph. I knw its somewhere on aba road, but what area.
Thanks
i dont knw d no. but i can describe. If u re coming from rumuola, then its after GRA bus stop by ur left just along d road. If u re coming from Garrison, after waterlines u still need 2 go ahead a bit its just along d round by ur right b4 u get 2 GRA. I was there yesterday.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by chosenpraise(f): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
bishopjoe02:
r u sure there is no bribe nvolve, d last time i went to apply 4 my national identity card, d thief, i might n office said i nid 2 pay 300 4 their pencil and biro. Cn u imagine

Pls i really nid a national id card! How do i go abt it! Thanks
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Deeldorado: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Can one go to the centre to complete enrolment on a Saturday?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by DAFESTEVE(m): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2013
De-eldorado:
Can one go to the centre to complete enrolment on a Saturday?

NO. We only work from Monday to Friday

One Love
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by obiomaobinna(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

One Love
please which day will the be given to us
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by solopia: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
pls i need help
i registered since last year ............i avent heard from dem to collect my plastic id card
what do i do?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by ollykay619(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
DAFESTEVE:

One Love
when will d permanent card be issued
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2015
omakay:
Please i need specific directions on how to get to their office in Port-Harcourt.

Aba road is a major road and just a house number will no do.

A bus-stop description would be very helpful.

chessguru1:
Pls what area is the NIMC located in ph. I knw its somewhere on aba road, but what area.
Thanks

Hello bro, did you locate the NIMC office? If yes please help me with directions. I am coming from Artillery/Rumuibekwe. Treat as urgent.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by omakay(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Scrypt:

Hello bro, did you locate the NIMC office? If yes please help me with directions. I am coming from Artillery/Rumuibekwe. Treat as urgent.

I still could not locate the place.

I have even left Port-Harcourt for Lagos.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
omakay:

I still could not locate the place.

I have even left Port-Harcourt for Lagos.
It is just after NDDC office before Waterlines bustop.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by greggng: 3:46am On Mar 15, 2015
The nimc office in lagos is opposite shop rite at alausa. Just enter a bus at ikeja under bridge to alausa. Is N100. You will see their office opposite shop rite. Their entrance gate is man by cilvil defense corp they will even direct u to the office. They re very efficient their. Go with ur drivers license or international passport or former national I'd card. If u don't ve any of this, you must present current waec certificate that has ur picture and age . You must ve a work identity card to support ur waec cert. Both will be scanned and given back to u. You must fill a biometric data and u will be directed to an immigration officer that will interview u and sign on ur form before u re permitted to do the capturing and taking of finger print. I was given immediately the transaction slip but I was asked to come back in two weeks for the second slip cos their serve was down.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by rocoh(m): 4:16am On Mar 15, 2015
ilugunboy:
Did mine yesterday...very impressive...had an appointment for my driver's license..so decided to do something worthwhile before the appointment time.

Unlike most typical government institutions...you don't need to know anyone in the system...you don't need to bribe anybody either. Simple straight forward process that shouldn't last more than 20 minutes on average if the pre-enrollment data is ok.

The only snag was my finger prints could not be captured by the NIMC finger print device with all my effort....but the CHAMS did.

Overall..I was very impressed. Hopefully the system will maintain this standard.

If you wish to do it without pre enrollment...Just go there with your necessary documents...someone will assist with the filling of the form.

I did mine in the NIMC office directly facing the Ikeja Shopping Mall (Shoprite) on Awolowo way in Alausa Ikeja...

Is it also done at chams?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by moste50: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2015
the registration for national I.D Card is not going,
can someone help out.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by sexylogan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
eddiebruk:
Nice development for Nigeria...thanks for the INFO
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by daviscoal(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls I need directions to NIMC office in Ibadan starting from Iwo-road.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by deblack17: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2016
hello guys, i just completed my pre-registration online, i have generated the barcode but up till now i cannot find/see my nin.....is that how it suppose to be??
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Adesujiae(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please finding it difficult to sign up. Stating wrong text image. Please help
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Mustay(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2017
deblack17:
hello guys, i just completed my pre-registration online, i have generated the barcode but up till now i cannot find/see my nin.....is that how it suppose to be??
Go to the NIN office physically with the barcode.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by silvoice(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mustay:

Go to the NIN office physically with the barcode.
i need to do this National id, pls hope they still doing it with this same process?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Mustay(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
silvoice:
i need to do this National id, pls hope they still doing it with this same process?

Yes. Try to register online first before going to their office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.