Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University (31665 Views)

Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2013
aaidel: hmmmmmm dont think medical degrees are graded with GPA or CGPA basically its a pass or fail thing maybe he was the best student in the faculty another question is the cowbell award in 2006 was for what i thought the cowbell competitions were only for secondary school students?
why can't you Let that slide huh..i believe it was just a typo. Cowbell competitions are meant only for Secondary schools even till date, but then the dude wrote and passed his WAEC two years to his Final year in Secondary school. That's why he is a genius remember? ... kwa!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by DollyParton1(f): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: You didn't get my point, ou only rushed to post a reply, i didn't Ukraine was the same as Poland, i only said they were similar @ least by regional politics. And they are also part of the eastern block. Now, what system do you think we copied down here in Nigeria? The Uk system doesn't(and i'm sure of this)use the CGPA system at the pre-clinical stage. Just for my enlightenment....Please where does the Ukraine belong to in Europe..?
Ur earlier post said Poland and Ukraine are similar and almost the same,that was what I responded to.
UK award medicine degrees with GPA, do ur research very well.
And read up on European Union, and u'll understand what am talking about.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by hardniola(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2013
dsame naija student they report was begging for food nd money to survive.now come out in flying color
naija i hail.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 3:19am On Jul 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Ur earlier post said Poland and Ukraine are similar and almost the same,that was what I responded to.
UK award medicine degrees with GPA, do ur research very well.
And read up on European Union, and u'll understand what am talking about.
No, you are so wrong, the UK doesn't award medicine degrees with GPA's. Rather their type of assessment is on a pass/fail basis just like we have down here. Inshort, it's the same practice in Ireland, Egypt, Pakistan, India and some other Commonwealth countries. So, Ma'am i don't think you know much about the guidelines for most EU countries. Medicine may be universal in practice but it still has some distinct practices from border to border.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 3:36am On Jul 04, 2013
ShyM-X:
Einstein was overrated, so was Pythagoras, Avogadro, Aristotle, Hippocrates etc..

However, Sir Isaac Newton was a genius.

Imhotep was the greatest genius to walk this planet. wink
Ptah hotep you mean...? Anyway he is an egyptian buddy of mine. I take away nothing from Sir Isaac Newton, i agree he was truly the most intelligent and brilliant dude whose IQ was unfortunately inaccurately assumed - cos for me it should have being more than the assumed.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by DollyParton1(f): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: No, you are so wrong, the UK doesn't award medicine degrees with GPA's. Rather their type of assessment is on a pass/fail basis just like we have down here. Inshort, it's the same practice in Ireland, Egypt, Pakistan, India and some other Commonwealth countries. So, Ma'am i don't think you know much about the guidelines for most EU countries. Medicine may be universal in practice but it still has some distinct practices from border to border.
Ireland is not part of commonwealth. That aside, when u apply for internship in UK,Ireland and Malta, they ask for ur decile which is a criteria for who gets into the programme first and decile are normally calculated on CGPA. Therefore in reality they operate the CGPA system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by aaidel(m): 3:52am On Jul 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: why can't you Let that slide huh..i believe it was just a typo. Cowbell competitions are meant only for Secondary schools even till date, but then the dude wrote and passed his WAEC two years to his Final year in Secondary school. That's why he is a genius remember? ... kwa!
and he decided to hang around in secondary school for another two years getting the best waec result and best jamb score? there is nothing to let slide the truth is in the fine details because what is written doesnt make any sense chronologically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by legendsilver(m): 3:55am On Jul 04, 2013
grin haba, y una dey para here, shebi graduate na graduate n na to make money be d rcin y ppl dey go sch...... Abeg Dangote, Obasanjo n odas nor go sch na, but wen dem talk ppl dey respect bcus Owo lo soro. Congrats my borda frm another mother, I fil u jawe grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 3:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Ireland is not part of commonwealth. That aside, when u apply for internship in UK,Ireland and Malta, they ask for ur decile which is a criteria for who gets into the programme first and decile are normally calculated on CGPA. Therefore in reality they operate the CGPA system.
Is that you in the funny meme profile pics? anyway that aside, i never mentioned Ireland was a commonwealth country likewise my mention of Egypt. When you take the gallon and litre measurements system to become equivalents of each other, does that mean they are the same and when one is used in a particular country, does it directly imply both are used.? Use this analogy to get the picture of my stand on this.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by mamagee3(f): 4:00am On Jul 04, 2013
He's a genius!!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 4:01am On Jul 04, 2013
aaidel:
and he decided to hang around in secondary school for another two years getting the best waec result and best jamb score? there is nothing to let slide the truth is in the fine details because what is written doesnt make any sense chronologically
We are both on the same page here...i only further highlighted your investigative prowess.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: I hope he gets a good job. Such a person is supposed to be made a Minister of youths in Nigeria rather than an incompetent fellow.
Abeg o. Leave am where e dey. People like that cannot survive in Nigeria. Frustration will be his closest companion.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by SaintChukz(m): 4:04am On Jul 04, 2013
mama-gee:
He's a genius!!!
You have only repeated what the opening post said about him.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by optimusprime2(m): 4:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Megaxy: D guy na 'winch'
Nope, he is Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Balkan(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Nope, he is Yoruba
you guys always enjoye changing facts. That dude is an Igbo man. His mother is Yoruba , his saw name is victor. take note

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2013
Balkan: you guys always enjoye changing facts. That dude is an Igbo man. His mother is Yoruba , his saw name is victor. take note

Lmaoooo better stop lying grin
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Osiris211: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooo better stop lying grin

Look at my sister from Ondo State. Awon omö oduduwa cool

Nigerian, Tinuade Okoro, is best medical student in Ghana

… Sets record, Wins 16 Prizes
A Nigerian, Tinuade Okoro, has emerged the best graduating
medical student in Ghana and scooping, in the process, 16 prizes at
the University of Ghana, Legon.

Some of the prizes won by Okoro include the Ghana Medical
Association prize for the best overall student in the MB ch.B final
part 11 examination; prize for all round best student, sponsored by
Ghana Health Service and the Society of Obstetrics and
Gynecologists of Ghana prize for the best student in gynacology as
well as the R.K Obeng prize for the best student in clinical
pharmacology.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/nigerian-tinuade-okoro-is-best-medical-student-in-ghana/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by airmark(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2013
Balkan: his saw name is victor. take note

What of his hammer name?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by betrani(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

#Very very impressive!
"NUTS AND BOLTS"
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Owerreedem: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2013
That'z nigerian for you. Let me ask. Are you praising him? Though he deserves it but not to that extent because many poor nigerian can do it.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by 3ace(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2013
5.0? dat one no possible for naija. Naija lecturers go frustrate you.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2013
Congrats to the boy. What an achievement!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by idriis: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Na today?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2013
WOW!! Impressive!!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Yeah! There is no G.P.A for MBBS...What exactly did he study?

#Very very impressive!

Are you so daft that you can't read this short post?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by passionate88: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Victor emerges victorious. The boy is a genius.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by coretechng(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Hmmm. This is impressive.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Balkan: you guys always enjoye changing facts. That dude is an Igbo man. His mother is Yoruba , his saw name is victor. take note
na ur papa give him mama belle abi.aje okuta ma mu omi
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2013
doctokwus: Don't understand.As far as I know,there is no G.P.A grade in d award of a medicine degree.Or did d report mean d gpa he got while still in his basic sciences class before starting d main degree course.Unless Russia now has its own unique way of awarding medical degrees

thats what i dont understand. We dont do GP in medicine. Its not even fair to do it because everything (esp the theory and orals ) is close-marked. So,u have just Pass (50 n above ) and Fail

either dat or he didnt actually study medicine abroad, cos his dept was not clear from d post.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by sylve11: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Welldone victor!. cool
Re: Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University by segcymoor(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Materials indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Entry Requirements For OAU "Omega Chicks Circle", Ladies-Only Group / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) / New Oxford Science Academy Accepts School Fees In Cryptocurrency In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.