Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) (2717 Views)

Tbaba's Friday Mornings - Spiritual Rebirth And Reflection / Holy Quran 5:55-tbaba You're Invited Here / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by vedaxcool(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nairatalks:

Sir,

Please what are you talking about? You seem to be talking with misguided anger.

You seem to have the same arrogance with Tbaba. First Tbaba tells me to read the Quran and then you claim that I did not use the Quran to justify my reasoning. You also ask me if I have heard of Muhammad (Pbuh)? Do you have any idea how this is insulting to a practicing muslim?

You dont even understand the point of the thread. You even missed where I used the Quran and theology to explain why Tbaba's answers were incomplete.

And u display the arrogance of dummyboy,or wats dat his name again, hmmm. Do u know the prophet suffered? Lost hisj children, his wife, so many other things. Yet seem unfamiliar withthis,coz if the best of humanity can suffer such, then truly when Allah says in the Qur'an he test humanity with such trials atrue practising muslim would say i hear and obey, offcourse the rest of the points rebuting the op remains hidden to you right,

[quote ]as thaba rightly captured, the decadence and failing in Muslim land is as a result of deviation from Islam, a society can only be as good as the system it's runs, most Muslim dominated country r running a system that is alien to Islam, nd ur talk of theocraticies r quite false , only two countries that r Muslims claim to b such, Iran & SAudi.now Iran has done a lot in the field of science, as it remains one of the few countries where disel engines r produce and saudi Aramco oil one of the world most highly organized oil company has actually patented some technology it invent, they r many more, but the bottomline is the was plainly myopic and clearly did bring to context other issues involved, we can start by asking why is Nigeria not technologically advanced? I hope u won't blame Muslims for it too?[/quote]
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by vedaxcool(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nairatalks:

Behave yourself, please.
After you

Nairatalks:

Just pitiful. Here I was thinking that you were really great in islamic history and knowledge.

All I see in this comment is someone who told an untruth and is scrambling to continue the lie. Your 8,000 femalse muslim scholars is an unverifiable claim. Please, stop the falsehood
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by Nairatalks: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
vedaxcool:
After you

You are not someone to be reasoned with. To even compare my comment with your own. I am off this thread. I have discussed with the person I wanted to discuss with.
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by vedaxcool(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
bye grin
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by rhymz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
vedaxcool:

it seems u have never heard of prophet Muhammad pbuh. u have a lot in common with dummyboy or what's that his name again? as typical making an argument that relies on emotional appeal, as thathaba.point is puts the how a Muslim is suppose to react to calamity which is captured best as a test from Allah,no one prays for misfortune but Muslims must rely on the Qur'an for guidance both in times of comfort and adversity. as thaba rightly captured, the decadence and failing in Muslim land is as a result of deviation from Islam, a society can only be as good as the system it's runs, most Muslim dominated country r running a system that is alien to Islam, nd ur talk of theocraticies r quite false , only two countries that r Muslims claim to b such, Iran & SAudi.now Iran has done a lot in the field of science, as it remains one of the few countries where disel engines r produce and saudi Aramco oil one of the world most highly organized oil company has actually patented some technology it invent, they r many more, but the bottomline is the was plainly myopic and clearly did bring to context other issues involved, we can start by asking why is Nigeria not technologically advanced? I hope u won't blame Muslims for it too?
at this point I have to ask for your age....... you obviously are a walking time bomb ......geez.....who walks around with such mindset
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by rhymz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
vedaxcool:

it seems u have never heard of prophet Muhammad pbuh. u have a lot in common with dummyboy or what's that his name again? as typical making an argument that relies on emotional appeal, as thathaba.point is puts the how a Muslim is suppose to react to calamity which is captured best as a test from Allah,no one prays for misfortune but Muslims must rely on the Qur'an for guidance both in times of comfort and adversity. as thaba rightly captured, the decadence and failing in Muslim land is as a result of deviation from Islam, a society can only be as good as the system it's runs, most Muslim dominated country r running a system that is alien to Islam, nd ur talk of theocraticies r quite false , only two countries that r Muslims claim to b such, Iran & SAudi.now Iran has done a lot in the field of science, as it remains one of the few countries where disel engines r produce and saudi Aramco oil one of the world most highly organized oil company has actually patented some technology it invent, they r many more, but the bottomline is the was plainly myopic and clearly did bring to context other issues involved, we can start by asking why is Nigeria not technologically advanced? I hope u won't blame Muslims for it too?
at this point I have to ask for your age....... you obviously are a walking time bomb ......geez.....who walks around with such mindset
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by vedaxcool(m): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2013
rhymz: at this point I have to ask for your age....... you obviously are a walking time bomb ......geez.....who walks around with such mindset

thank you, keep the insults coming, as long as it will make u feel good about yourself. my mindset has kept me far above the lows of ethnic jingoism, something u have continued to bask in, to u ur mindset (jingoism ) to me mine (Islam). u know the way out. grin
rhymz: at this point I have to ask for your age....... you obviously are a walking time bomb ......geez.....who walks around with such mindset

thank you, keep the insults coming, as long as it will make u feel good about yourself. my mindset has kept me far above the lows of ethnic jingoism, something u have continued to bask in, to u ur mindset (jingoism ) to me mine (Islam). u know the way out. grin

Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by rhymz(m): 5:18am On Jul 10, 2013
vedaxcool:

lol....what nonsense is this kid spitting this time. .....which one again be "ethnic jingoism??" are you trying to sound smarter than you really are or you just like to throw meaningless mumbo-jumbo conceal your lack of knowledge.
Well, since as you claim, the prophet Mohammed lost everything in a testing exercise from Allah, let's hope he tests you with an even more terrible evil, perhaps, wipe off your entire family and plague you with the worst of body odour just so you can know Alla is great or recognize his supremacy as God over you.
Seriously, common sense is not common after all, some people by design are more mentally docile than even stoooopid people, may be you fall in that category, who knows?
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2013
is that all u got? haba we thought u can do better than this. please try again but this time try harder, and see me self, iou thought u r an expart in insult and jingoism, u really can do better than this. may Allah show mercy upon you.amin
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2013
Nairatalks:

The issue is very simple-

People like Tbaba and other islamic leaders/govt will prefer to preach more religion (which they think they are an authority on) rather than focus on solutions that work.

Imagine Tbaba claiming that the solution is more Islam. Was that the solution that gave the West technological advancement? More islam? Tbaba is living in some past glory of the Arab golden age.

More religion is not the answer. More science, more sensible laws, more education and more sensible investments are the key to catching up with the west. I am a religious person myself but religion is not everything. God is! And I believe God is in each and every hardworking man who wants to progess in th world

i think you know now y i said 'they increase in the knowledge of religion and decrease in any other knowledge'. their answer to questions as your is 'more islam"
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by Nairatalks: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2013
A good thread destroyed by the immaturity of one person.

pitiful
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by usermane(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Peace. Maybe we should reignite it. The way i see it, ramadan is long gone. I left d thread because people felt we were bashing muslims but GOD knows my intention.
Re: Do We Really Worship An Almighty God? (tough Questions For Tbaba) by NaijaMemes: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
usermane:
Peace. Maybe we should reignite it. The way i see it, ramadan is long gone. I left d thread because people felt we were bashing muslims but GOD knows my intention.

Wassap?

Good old times eh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discoveries / Can A Muslim Wish His Christians Friend Merry Christmas / Allah Is Watching You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.